Woman kills son, self at gun range

Woman kills son, self at gun range

There are 41 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 7, 2009, titled Woman kills son, self at gun range. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A Florida woman fatally shot her son and then turned the gun on herself at a central Florida gun range, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i agree

Glendora, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2009
What a horrible woman. I love going to the firing range, hopefully this wont cause for a ban on them too.
whiplash

Montebello, CA

#3 Apr 7, 2009
anyone else getting suspicious of all the shooting happening - coincidence? conspiracy?

----------

Cloward and Piven were specific about the kind of "crisis" they were trying to create:

By crisis, we mean a publicly visible disruption in some institutional sphere. Crisis can occur spontaneously (e.g., riots) or as the intended result of tactics of demonstration and protest which either generate institutional disruption or bring unrecognized disruption to public attention.

“Ya wanna fight???”

Since: Jun 08

Rancho Palos Verdes

#4 Apr 7, 2009
Me wonders if we would see the headline: " Mother Kills Son, Self At Abortion Clinic".
Al x

Long Beach, CA

#5 Apr 7, 2009
whiplash wrote:
anyone else getting suspicious of all the shooting happening - coincidence? conspiracy?
----------
Cloward and Piven were specific about the kind of "crisis" they were trying to create:
By crisis, we mean a publicly visible disruption in some institutional sphere. Crisis can occur spontaneously (e.g., riots) or as the intended result of tactics of demonstration and protest which either generate institutional disruption or bring unrecognized disruption to public attention.
I don't know exactly what you are trying to foment but keep sniffing the glue I'm sure your rants will get even more hilarious and disjointed.
R U Serious

Cerritos, CA

#6 Apr 7, 2009
She just did it in the wrong order. She should have blown her own brains out first.
Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 7, 2009
I heard the son was taking advantage of her mental instability and sexually abusing her......
Cmos

Gardena, CA

#9 Apr 7, 2009
There goes the rentals at the Shooting range. You already can't rent a gun if you are there alone. Dang.....
Square

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 7, 2009
fred

Long Beach, CA

#12 Apr 7, 2009
A family that shoots up together dies together though.
fred

Long Beach, CA

#13 Apr 7, 2009
whiplash wrote:
No, I blame George Bush though.

Since: Jun 08

Winnetka, CA

#14 Apr 7, 2009
I'm just thinking if the stimulus package had been bigger this tragic event just may have been averted.
NOBAMA

Hermosa Beach, CA

#16 Apr 7, 2009
Inconsiderate slobs kill yourself at home, making others witness and clean up your mess is just wrong.
i agree

Glendora, CA

#17 Apr 7, 2009
why her son wrote:
She should have taken that gun and shot as many cops as she could find, then turn the gun on herself, or maybe shot enough cops to make them quadraplegics for the rest of their lives, BUT HER OWN SON? I do not think her son was a pig, so what was the reason. Just recently that Vietnamese guy killed 13 innocent students, why didn't he go to a cop station or a IRS office, he would have died a hero!
Eff you, and the horse you rode in on!
poor form or poor speller

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Apr 7, 2009
why her son wrote:
She should have taken that gun and shot as many cops as she could find, then turn the gun on herself, or maybe shot enough cops to make them quadraplegics for the rest of their lives, BUT HER OWN SON? I do not think her son was a pig, so what was the reason. Just recently that Vietnamese guy killed 13 innocent students, why didn't he go to a cop station or a IRS office, he would have died a hero!
you don't like cops ,maybe you should try shooting at one and see what happens or just do us all a favor and blow your own brains? out.
USC fan in vegas

AOL

#21 Apr 8, 2009
"why her son" is getting to many of you, but why let him,is he even worth the comments. He probably has no life and posts comments to get to people and he is doing just that, ignore the ignorant and they will go away and if you believe in Karma then he will one day get what's coming to him by having such a hateful heart!! Just remember, God sees all!!!
The sky is falling

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#22 Apr 8, 2009
I bet this has a lot to do with the crappy economy.
The sky is falling

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#23 Apr 8, 2009
NOBAMA wrote:
Inconsiderate slobs kill yourself at home, making others witness and clean up your mess is just wrong.
Haha, I agree. And also, don't take others with you. They didn't cause your misery. Kill yourself if you can't handle your problems. Stop blaming externalities. I'd rather read about suicides than "masacre with gunman turning gun on him/herself."
Meat Puppet

Redondo Beach, CA

#24 Apr 8, 2009
Maybe she was mad he was winning?
R U Serious

Cerritos, CA

#25 Apr 8, 2009
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I blame George Bush though.
I blame obama. She probably had a vision of what the future of America is going to be.
Rodney

Astoria, NY

#26 Apr 8, 2009
That's sad. How about screening the applicants before issuing the gun permits? She maybe out of a job too, we need more info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Obama is a joke 1,402,986
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr Harry Paratestes 1,262
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,085
News How gay rights advance democracy in the Middle ... 2 hr Buford 1
the music thread (Apr '12) 5 hr Musikologist 23
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 6 hr Rose_NoHo 204
News Thousands gather for 'tea party' rally in Orlando (Apr '09) 7 hr The Donald_ 2,059

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages