Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 943)

Showing posts 18,841 - 18,860 of29,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Blacks and asian's are as capable of racism, just as much as anybody....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Serino was demoted and he's riding it out because he's close to retirement. He was saying it was voluntary because of stress...BS....if it's stress related it's because he knows his butt might be in trouble.....LAWYER UP!!!!! and get the dirtiest one you can find.....TAAAADAAAAA! Jose Baez.
It's nice to know they put a demoted- stressed-out cop on the streets at night to protect and serve. I feel so safe...NOT!
One thing is...many older cop's with children or other responsibilitys like the midnight shift...down here, they would rotate every month, making it difficult to acclimate....also, those on permenant midnights learn the routines of who should be where and when....just saying....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> A transfer for Detective to patrol is in no way a promotion. Could be political but more likely a performance demotion.
Usually when you are close to retirement they keep you away high risk areas if possible. Fla doesn't have the pensions that NY has. In NY they base your pension on your highest year . A year that you can put in a lot of OT and court time to boost your pay, effecting your pension immensely
Actually, many of the bigger city departments down here, use the highest year also....that's why so many of them are in such a bind....it was alway's a pie in the sky retirement, 50% after 20 years, plus 2.5% for every year thereafter....without any contribution, by the officer....totally unrealistic, and much like how so many unions have made America non-competitive.....
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stolen valor.
Typical tea bagger.
You and your ilk never surprize or shoch me. We understand you because you hate anything that has to do with America,and our military outside of your reprobate passions. I wish you had been with me on Veterans Day at the Rittman ohio Veterans Memorial. Then again,,I'm glad you weren't there,you would have ruined it. In fact the Honor Guard my have replaced their blanks with live rounds and filled your pinko ass with copper.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>You and your ilk never surprize.
I have no interest in a stolen valor fraud like yourself has to say.

Pray our paths don't cross, real vets have a way of dealing with you that isn't covered by the Supreme Court ruling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a piece of trash like you would know what I'm good at.
I don't frequent whorehouses but think you are right: I do know what you are good at.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Bare back's job is giving head in the mens room stall at the truck stop on RT. 1.
I wouldn't be able to make it into the room for the two lines of returning satisfied customers, and, of course, one was for the front door and the other the back.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't frequent whorehouses but think you are right: I do know what you are good at.
You know nothing about me, ghettoboy. I'm pretty sure you can't afford a whorehouse visit, and wouldn't be interested in girls anyway. I've never been to one, do tell what they're like. Nice upper middle class women like me are always curious about how the lower class scum like you actually live. Now run along and steal a turkey for tomorrow. Your crack-addicted family members are counting on you!
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

youtube.com/watch... old fart or young stinkers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about me, ghettoboy.!
I know EXACTLY what you are, you fat yellow lying cracker trailer park pig porker. Drop by sometime, call ahead, I have a tractor, I can always use another koi pond.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know EXACTLY what you are, you fat yellow lying cracker trailer park pig porker. Drop by sometime, call ahead, I have a tractor, I can always use another koi pond.
No loser, I'm not fat, not a liar, not a cracker, don't live in a trailer, and I'm a respectable woman. Only a true ghetto animal like you would talk in such a manner to a woman......kind of like little ThugTray's misogynistic tweets about females. I guess all you ghetto animals have a disdain for women. Is it because your mothers are all crackhead pigs, or is it because your fathers (if you even know who they are) keep spawning more ghettorats with sleazy ghettopigs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Hope you don't choke while sucking the turkey neck today.
We know you suck on lower parts of the anatomy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No loser, I'm not fat, not a liar, not a cracker,
sooo-ee! pig pig pig pig...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
sooo-ee! pig pig pig pig...
Oh for cryin' out loud, use the PHONE to call your mama and your sister!
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Barefoot is a classless slug. Pay that boy no mind . Emphasis on the word BOY Another fool trying to criminalize the self defense shooting of a thug .
You're right. In the real world a real man would pound the snot out of the ghetto rat (or maybe even shoot him dead like his thug hero Trayvon) for the way he talks to women. His crackhead mama obviously never taught him basic manners or respect for women. I guess she was too busy selling him to her johns, hence the reason for his oral obsession. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and that you have a great holiday season.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for cryin' out loud, use the PHONE to call your mama and your sister!
I only need two dollars to have my pubic hairs combed by your mother.

Her mustache is off putting, however, and then there is the smell...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only need two dollars to have my pubic hairs combed by your mother.
Her mustache is off putting, however, and then there is the smell...
I doubt you have any pubic hair. You appear to be about 10 years old, at least intellectually. My mother is 78 years old and wouldn't touch a ghetto rat with someone else's hands. Like me, she's a lady, something you know nothing about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

tired of silly wrote:
I doubt you have any pubic hair.
I doubt you don't have spooge stains on your blouse... right now...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
My mother is 78 years old and wouldn't touch a ghetto rat with someone else's hands.
Gosh, it isn't her hands that make her so special around the boys at the volunteer fire house.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, it isn't her hands that make her so special around the boys at the volunteer fire house.
You're pitiful. Sexual insults directed at a 78 year old woman that you don't know? How much of an arsewipe does one have to be to make comments like that? I believe I'll go back to ignoring your pathetic attempts at being clever. You're an abysmal failure at that as you no doubt have been at everything else in your life. It's almost the first of the month, your handout check should be there soon and your food stamp card will be recharged. Maybe spending our money will keep you busy and off the computer for a while, ghettoidiot. Oh btw, Trayvon is still dead and that's one of the things that normal people gave thanks for yesterday. One less violent ghetto rat! YAY ZIMMERMAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,841 - 18,860 of29,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••