Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

#30290 Jul 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck, it's Sunday!
Before I introduce the next speaker to the stage, may I ask everyone to give thanks to titanium prosthetics, GPS tracking devices, sewers......and camels too! And pray for Rich's soul, whoever he may be.......
Mathew 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."
You do of course know what Mathew was referring to EH?

I Do ! Hopefully you will remove your face from the arse of the radical ghoul cult member in front of you - Roll up your prayer mat and rather than staying for the 'How To Kill Americans" will prceed to Google to become a tad more informative before posting inane comments.

LOL hard to determine who the hell it is that leads your Call To Allah services

Are you a follower of Allah at any of the the following Mosques?

http://islamabc.org/service1.htm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30291 Jul 14, 2013
President Obama calls for ‘calm reflection’ after George Zimmerman’s not-guilty verdict

President Obama appealed for “calm reflection” Sunday in the wake of a jury’s not-guilty verdict for George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

“I know this case has elicited strong passions,” Mr. Obama said in a statement issued by the White House.“And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken.”

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/14...

Well said!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30292 Jul 14, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I Do ! Hopefully you will remove your face from the arse of the radical ghoul cult member in front of you - Roll up your prayer mat and rather than staying for the 'How To Kill Americans" will prceed to Google to become a tad more informative before posting inane comments.
LOL hard to determine who the hell it is that leads your Call To Allah services
Are you a follower of Allah at any of the the following Mosques?
http://islamabc.org/service1.htm
Allah? Give me a break, I'm not past page three in my Christian bible study yet in order to register myself as an online church with a postal address offering professional legal advice...Lord & something Associates I plan to call it. That will happen after I get my online license to become a lawyer of course.

Are you suggesting I toss my substantial learnings and investment of time in googling bible verses and go for an online mosque instead?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30293 Jul 14, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I Do !
Matthew 19:24
"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

You do? Who?

All I get out of it is some guy named Rich...."he's going to suffer the rest of eternity in the lake of fire, hell".(In case you're wondering, I didn't learn that in my bible study, page one, two or three -- it came from a Wildrose party candidate, Alberta's official opposition.)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#30294 Jul 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah? Give me a break, I'm not past page three in my Christian bible study yet in order to register myself as an online church with a postal address offering professional legal advice...Lord & something Associates I plan to call it. That will happen after I get my online license to become a lawyer of course.
Are you suggesting I toss my substantial learnings and investment of time in googling bible verses and go for an online mosque instead?
I think you should create an on line toilet bowl to keep all of your thoughts in. I didn't say it to be mean, it just seems like the logical place to keep your thoughts judging by the content.
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

#30295 Jul 14, 2013
YAWNING MUCHLY!

Other than the comments from ng spewing her what she once posted as her " I Think Like a
Defense Lawyer"
Despite her jubilation when the Orlando Kid Killer was found NOT innocent lauding members of Jurors and FL law- For some reason she no9w appears to be a tad disgruntled.. LOL

I have no doubt that 3 years from now - if one were to be fool enough to open this thread ng & Rambler would still e posting the SOS whilst the Orlando Kid Killer is just a vague memory.
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

#30296 Jul 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 19:24
"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."
You do? Who?
All I get out of it is some guy named Rich...."he's going to suffer the rest of eternity in the lake of fire, hell".(In case you're wondering, I didn't learn that in my bible study, page one, two or three -- it came from a Wildrose party candidate, Alberta's official opposition.)
You do C&Ps without giving an interpretation when asked.

Quite frankly I could give 2 brass farthings what you learned in
your Book Of MuuHumphard Terrorsist Handbook- All you have proven to me is your lack of comprehension..
GLOOMY DAYS

Fullerton, CA

#30304 Jul 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
President Obama calls for ‘calm reflection’ after George Zimmerman’s not-guilty verdict
President Obama appealed for “calm reflection” Sunday in the wake of a jury’s not-guilty verdict for George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
“I know this case has elicited strong passions,” Mr. Obama said in a statement issued by the White House.“And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken.”
Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/14...
Well said!
OMG! How he does so love to cause a diversion from the fact that so many Americans are being slaughtered by Radical Muslim Cult Members.
Hopefully the idiot will read your post and realize just how much in need you Red Deer Inbred Communes are in need of aid and will
send more $$$ garnered from the U.S Taxpayers.
After all these years of receiving U.S. tax payer $$$$ aid have not one of you inbreds bothered to ask for an audit??
LOL no need to reply - Since not only would I simply scroll on by BUT am off into the real world to enjoy supper.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30305 Jul 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, sure.
Look at the presidents who owned slaves.
Democrats for sure since Republicans & Lincoln were against owning slaves
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#30306 Jul 14, 2013
Give Florida Back 2 Spain wrote:
The South has done it again! Southern juries are the brightest! The smartest! The most effective!
Just ask George Zimmerman!
Just ask Casey Anthony!
Ignorance is bliss!
God
Guns
Geesus
Florida represents southern culture on the skids.
Florida: The epicenter of America's racist cesspool.
You're right. Think I'll change my screen name.
zazz

United States

#30307 Jul 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what the juror instructions read.
But google will inform you that's backward. GZ must first be found guilty of manslaughter, the lessor charge, in order that the higher, more serious charge of 2nd degree murder can be considered......
Manslaughter PLUS "depraved mind, hatred, malice, evil intent or ill will" EQUALS 2nd degree murder!
If the jury deems manslaughter was not committed, obviously he can't be guilty of 2nd degree murder either.
Google is not a site, it just lists sites. Did you go to Wiki for your info? Nevertheless, wherever you found it, it is erroneous.

The higher charge is ALWAYS determined first. If the murder 2 charge had been guilty, there would have been no need to deliberate on manslaughter.

Surely you don't think this judge and all those attorneys don't know the law.
kentuckywoman

Newport, KY

#30309 Jul 14, 2013
jurisprudence wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking over the news this morning it would seem that, although George is a free man, his troubles are just beginning. DOJ investigation into his actions, a pending civil wrongful death suit which he will not be able to wiggle out of testifying in this case and whether Mark O'Mara applies for immunity from further prosecution or not, George better get ready for the fallout from his actions. He will NEVER again be a free man.
Good.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30310 Jul 14, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
YAWNING MUCHLY!
Other than the comments from ng spewing her what she once posted as her " I Think Like a
Defense Lawyer"
Despite her jubilation when the Orlando Kid Killer was found NOT innocent lauding members of Jurors and FL law- For some reason she no9w appears to be a tad disgruntled.. LOL
I have no doubt that 3 years from now - if one were to be fool enough to open this thread ng & Rambler would still e posting the SOS whilst the Orlando Kid Killer is just a vague memory.
I would certainly hope that's not God's plan because ngracie either has a poor memory or is downright spinny.

I'd expect the retention capability of someone who claims to have diligently read 20,000+ pages of media released documents twice or more to not be quite so foggy, otherwise why bother. What a big waste! By next month it will be knock, knock...Casey who?
Florida Sux

Melbourne, FL

#30311 Jul 14, 2013
Interesting. Marissa Alexander, a black woman, age 31, 2 kids, lives in Jacksonville,

Shot WARNING shots into the WALL of their home as her abusive husband threatened to kill her over text messages. No one was shot. No one was killed.

She was denied the stand your ground law and sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30312 Jul 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Google is not a site, it just lists sites. Did you go to Wiki for your info? Nevertheless, wherever you found it, it is erroneous.
The higher charge is ALWAYS determined first. If the murder 2 charge had been guilty, there would have been no need to deliberate on manslaughter.
Surely you don't think this judge and all those attorneys don't know the law.
No, I was reading about it using law firm sites discussing "lesser charges", found by google.

If the higher charge is ALWAYS determined first, whatever I'm not an American nor do I live in Florida, but that does not correlate to a logical thought process.

A jury deliberating on the least complex lessor charge FIRST (manslaughter) and then if it is deemed a defendant is guilty of that, they proceed to add higher elements (depraved mind, ill-will, hatred) and so forth could be compared to the same manner of starting out and working forward, similar to any other chronological sequence of events.
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#30313 Jul 14, 2013
Florida Sux wrote:
Interesting. Marissa Alexander, a black woman, age 31, 2 kids, lives in Jacksonville,
Shot WARNING shots into the WALL of their home as her abusive husband threatened to kill her over text messages. No one was shot. No one was killed.
She was denied the stand your ground law and sentenced to 20 years in prison.
"Warning Shots"? What the hell is a warning shot? Legal definition, please?

Would shots from a drive by shooting be considered warning shots?

Can only poor marksmen claim warning shots?

Next, how would shooting at a wall fit into any stand your ground defense?

Last, you fail to mention what she was convicted for???

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#30314 Jul 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The facts are at your fingertips, there is absolutely no need to lie...particularly now that the trial has ended.
How old is Sybrina?
I guess you think anything that you don't want to hear is a lie. Grab a chair beside NGrace, your sounding more like her

Sybrina, I would guess is about 45-50. I am not sure why her age is even relevent

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30315 Jul 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was reading about it using law firm sites discussing "lesser charges", found by google.
If the higher charge is ALWAYS determined first, whatever I'm not an American nor do I live in Florida, but that does not correlate to a logical thought process.
A jury deliberating on the least complex lessor charge FIRST (manslaughter) and then if it is deemed a defendant is guilty of that, they proceed to add higher elements (depraved mind, ill-will, hatred) and so forth could be compared to the same manner of starting out and working forward, similar to any other chronological sequence of events.
Logic is not your strong point, loonygirl. Fantasy..........delusion..... ...made up nonsense, that's your forte. Don't even attempt logic.
Florida Sux

Melbourne, FL

#30316 Jul 14, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Warning Shots"? What the hell is a warning shot? Legal definition, please?
Would shots from a drive by shooting be considered warning shots?
Can only poor marksmen claim warning shots?
Next, how would shooting at a wall fit into any stand your ground defense?
Last, you fail to mention what she was convicted for???
She referred to it as a warning shot. I would assume it was to warn her violent and abusive husband that she was intending to defend herself that night..

Well as ive learned in the zimmerman trial, all one has to do is have a reasonable fear for their life to claim self defense. And I would assume that a woman who is defending herself from an abuser would be justifiable.

Last, apparently there's a "10-20-life" law when fire arms are used.

"If the firearm is discharged, the convicted will receive a 20-year minimum sentence, and if shots fired from the gun injure or kill anyone, the minimum sentence is 25-years to life."

Again, interesting.
Florida Sux

Melbourne, FL

#30317 Jul 14, 2013
And even more ironic was that Angela Corey prosecuted this woman. After her phony "im-so-sorry-trayvon-didn t-get-justice-speech" I'm not the least bit surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min mdbuilder 49,306
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 14 min KirkW 12
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,692
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Top of the day 2 ya 490,362
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr flo 70,620
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 17 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]