Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23829 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the pedophile three blocks away from his truck when he was told by police not to pursue this child who had, again, committed no crime other than being a black on a whites only sidewalk?
I guess you keep forgetting the hole the boy had in his chest.
I guess you keep on forgetting that he was gunned down by the man he attacked.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23830 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you chime in? I wasn't talking to you in the first place.
What makes you think I am talking to you, Pinocchio?

You are the Westboro Church, showing up at the funerals of service members killed in defense of their country.

I am the guy on the motorcycle behind you, drowning out you rants.

I pay you no heed.

Of course, in real life: I'd just knock the stuffing out of ya.

Location hidden

#23833 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you keep on forgetting
Funny how the State of Florida holding all the cards insists your pedophile hero shot this unarmed boy in cold blood for the crime of being black in a white neighborhood.

And of course your word, Pinocchio, is worthless.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23835 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you keep on forgetting that he was gunned down by the man he attacked.
There is no proof at all that Trayvon attacked GZ beyond that GZ said so. And given GZ's propensity to lie, that's not going to be good enough for a Seminole County Florida jury of six.

Trayvon Martin could just as easily been standing his own ground while being followed by someone driving a $30,000 truck. Nothing spells out the difference between an adult and a kid like a nice set of wheels does it?

Trayvon had an abraded left ring finger, no plural, no mention of knuckles so why is is that you continue to post something that's untrue? Is it your nature?

There are about 2 1/2 minutes missing from GZ's best story when compared to the NEN and 911 calls.

How far can you walk in 2 1/2 minutes?

Location hidden

#23836 Mar 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>There is no proof at all that Trayvon attacked GZ beyond that GZ said so.
The rapist blames the victim.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23837 Mar 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>There is no proof at all that Trayvon attacked GZ beyond that GZ said so. And given GZ's propensity to lie, that's not going to be good enough for a Seminole County Florida jury of six.
Trayvon Martin could just as easily been standing his own ground while being followed by someone driving a $30,000 truck. Nothing spells out the difference between an adult and a kid like a nice set of wheels does it?
Trayvon had an abraded left ring finger, no plural, no mention of knuckles so why is is that you continue to post something that's untrue? Is it your nature?
There are about 2 1/2 minutes missing from GZ's best story when compared to the NEN and 911 calls.
How far can you walk in 2 1/2 minutes?
Who said he walked during the entire time? How did Zim sustain those injuries? He did it to himself? Good luck convincing a jury on that one. Oh, and let us both hope that prosecution is foolish enough to bring up what Zim was driving as part of this case. LOL!

Location hidden

#23838 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
How did Zim sustain those injuries?
How did the pedophile get three blocks and out of sight of the truck where he was told to wait for the cops?

You do know that it is no longer for persons of color to be on the sidewalk at night, even in Florida?

The pedophile's ugly fat lying wife is up next.

Popcorn ready?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23839 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the pedophile get three blocks and out of sight of the truck where he was told to wait for the cops?
You do know that it is no longer for persons of color to be on the sidewalk at night, even in Florida?
The pedophile's ugly fat lying wife is up next.
Popcorn ready?
Waiting to see what they charge Martin's fat ugly GF with.

You can't stop lying, can you? I've pointed out repeatedly that the 911 dispatcher never once told Zim to stand there and wait for the cops. NEVER.

Lying must be a disease with you. You can't help yourself. Perhaps it's a mental disorder where you actually believe your own lies. That could be a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

Location hidden

#23840 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting to see what they charge Martin's fat ugly GF with.
try to keep up. It's illegal to lie to the court even if you are white.

Go figure!

Smart money is on: Florida will offer to go easy on the wife.

Of course, your pedophile hero would rather his ugly fat wife go to jail than take a plea.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23842 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
try to keep up. It's illegal to lie to the court even if you are white.
It's also illegal to lie under oath even if you are black.

Location hidden

#23843 Mar 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ThugTray supporters need to tell so many lies? There is EVERY evidence
The rapist blames the victim.

The evidence is held by the state of Florida and the state of Florida says it's overwhelming.

And your pedophile has already been caught lying.

His ugly fat lying wife is up next.

Location hidden

#23844 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also illegal to lie under oath even if you are black.
The only people who have been caught lying, Pinocchio, is the pedophile zimmerman and his big fat ugly lying wife.

Location hidden

#23845 Mar 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
There is a documented broken nose..
There would have been no injuries if the pedophile had stayed where he was told.

The pedophile isn't going to be able to explain how he got three blocks away from the truck after he was told to stop following the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

Karma is waiting in the shower of prison your pedophile is headed to.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23847 Mar 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you don't understand what a forum is. Tsk, tsk tsk.
Everyone chimes in. If you want a private chat use PM.
Understood if somebody wants to join in on a conversation. But in this instance, barebrains made the claim I was going off topic. If that's the way he feels, then why jump into the supposed off-topic discussion in the first place?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23849 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who have been caught lying, Pinocchio, is the pedophile zimmerman and his big fat ugly lying wife.
Ohhhh! Perhaps you didn't hear! Martin's GF lied under oath saying she was in the hospital at the time of his funeral. Zim's defense attorney got suspicious, and pushed for prosecution to tell the truth. They knew she was nowhere near a hospital during his funeral. She made it all up just like Zimmerman's wife. Prosecution finally had to break down and tell the truth.

If somebody is willing to make up a whopper like she was hospitalized during the funeral, how can we expect her to tell the truth about Martin's last words?

It seems to me the two people involved (Zimmerman and Martin) had very loyal mates. Both of them lied to protect their men. That's so hearfelt, don't you think?

Unfortunately for you, Zimmerman's wife had nothing to do with the shooting-only what took place afterwards. But Martin's lying GF did have something to do with the shooting. She was the only person that could testify to what Martin said. She (Witness number 8) was a primary witness, and now they can't trust her. What a shame.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23850 Mar 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting the thug gunned down the boy he followed, stalked, attacked and scared the shit out of.
The jury won't forget.
The jury also won't hear such ridiculous allegations. They will only hear the facts which are that Martin was gunned down, and Zimmerman was physically assaulted. That's all that matters in this case. As for Zim attacking Martin, Martin being scared, Zim following Martin (except for those ten seconds during the 911 call) are all lies. No proof to even make the claim.

When the trial makes it's way to our airwaves, remember these words: proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Those will be the instructions to the jury.

Location hidden

#23852 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury also won't hear such ridiculous allegations. T
The jury- if it goes to trial- will follow every single step your pedophile thug took.

They will hear when exactly he was told to not follow the boy further, and then will be asked how it is that your pedophile got three blocks standing in front of this unarmed boy who was on the way home on the sidewalk where he had every right to be.

But first: we get to see the pedophile's ugly fat lying wife go to trial.

Location hidden

#23854 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
... and Zimmerman was physically assaulted.
The pedophile has four stories so far.

We all are waiting for the newest version- something the pedophile's defense team has some market research on..

The state of Florida will ask: How did the pedophile get three blocks away from the truck when he was told to stop stalking this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at?

And the state of Florida will ask: What would you do if some creepy pedophile turd was stalking you at night and you lost him and he suddenly appeared in front of you armed with a gun?

Location hidden

#23855 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh! Perhaps you didn't hear! Martin's GF lied
I don't suppose you heard but the pedophile's wife has been arraigned.

And the pedophile will also be charged for lying to the court.

Icing on the cake.

Location hidden

#23856 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Unfortunately for you, Zimmerman's wife had nothing to do with the shooting-only
Gosh: who cares?

What the COURT here has on the pedophile and his ugly fat wife is: they are both liars.

And the state of Florida will be able to mention to your pedophile that it can put his ugly fat wife in jail on these charges.

Which cannot be disputed.

And what the state gets from the pedophile- even when he lacks the stones to plea out to keep his wife from going to jail- is establishing that he is among other things: a liar.

And not just a little liar, he up and lied to the judge.

Delicious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min red and right 1,144,595
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 48,606
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Tony 489,665
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,155
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,299
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 17,256
Massage or Religion? Sep '14 groovygroovy 1
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance