Woman shoots self at busy east Orange gun range

There are 12 comments on the Jun 13, 2009, Orlando Sentinel story titled Woman shoots self at busy east Orange gun range. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Another woman shot herself at a Central Florida gun range Saturday in a suicide attempt, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Tel Aviv-Yafo

#167 Jun 17, 2009
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully when you are carjacked, attacked, robbed or maybe your wife or daughter is about to be raped, one of us that do carry will be there to save your sorry arse. You should where a sign that states you are against guns and those who carry, so we'll know not to come to your assistance. Idiot.
In the case of fltom, bad breath and no teeth keep the bad guys away. You should see this hog riding down the road. Looks like "The Blob That Stole The Motorcycle" movie.

Tel Aviv-Yafo

#168 Jun 17, 2009
fltom wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect example! People with issues carrying guns! And believe me, I dont need you to protect me or my family!
That is the reason you should where that sign. Oink... Oink...
maxfield

Christmas, FL

#169 Jun 17, 2009
female gun owner wrote:
<quoted text>
The "testing" phase of which you speak takes place at a reputable range under the supervision of competent workers. East Orange meets those requirements. Did it ever occur to you that the men at East Orange do supervise their guests? The "experienced individual" you you are looking for to train the novice is the dedicated workers at EO. The place is not the free-for-all environment you are implying. It is very controlled and supervised. The workers are very attentive and are very knowledgeable about guns and training. There has not been one time that I've ever been in there that I've ever witnessed anyone being irresponsible. Quit bashing gun ranges. They are offering a very valuable service to our community.
I second that. I have known that gun range since it opened. It is well run, and the employees are knowledgeable and defintely supervise the range by walking around the lanes and by observing on camera from the storefront. Please do not criticize a well run small business without knowledge of that business. And ditto for Shoot Straight - another great guy.

Tel Aviv-Yafo

#170 Jun 17, 2009
Lazar Bel wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "wear". I was doing four other things while insulting Porky.

“FL for Harley FL not Floriduh”

Since: Jul 08

Lake Mary

#171 Jun 18, 2009
Lazar Bel wrote:
<quoted text>
Still searching the internet for gun articles so you can advertise your toughness? You do have issues. A little boy with soldier training that never got to use it. Lazar bell? is that supposed to be a cryptic statement about your use of laser sites? Well tough guy, keep massaging your ego, hopefully you wont become so frustrated by your inability to demonstrate your fascinating talents that you shoot someone or yourself, you see the people that have actually been in dangerous situations dont feel the need to tell the world, or maybe they will find you in your closet someday like Carradine, although you probably have training in auto asphyxiation techniques too.By the way since you are fantasizing about my physique, I am 5'10" 190 lbs and my body fat is 23% and I dont carry a gun!

Tel Aviv-Yafo

#172 Jun 18, 2009
fltom wrote:
<quoted text>Still searching the internet for gun articles so you can advertise your toughness? You do have issues. A little boy with soldier training that never got to use it. Lazar bell? is that supposed to be a cryptic statement about your use of laser sites? Well tough guy, keep massaging your ego, hopefully you wont become so frustrated by your inability to demonstrate your fascinating talents that you shoot someone or yourself, you see the people that have actually been in dangerous situations dont feel the need to tell the world, or maybe they will find you in your closet someday like Carradine, although you probably have training in auto asphyxiation techniques too.By the way since you are fantasizing about my physique, I am 5'10" 190 lbs and my body fat is 23% and I dont carry a gun!
Never got to use it? Two tour in Iraq, one in Afghanistan, almost tens years active duty, currently on duty. And have fired many shots in anger and defense. You just can't get it right, can you fat boy? Even if you did loose 100 lbs and weighed only 190, at a short 5'10", 23% body fat you're a fat body around my neck of the woods. And my name has nothing to do with sighting devices. It is a shorted version of my actual name, Porky. Oink, Oink.

Lake Mary

#173 Jun 18, 2009
Lazar Bel wrote:
<quoted text>
Never got to use it? Two tour in Iraq, one in Afghanistan, almost tens years active duty, currently on duty. And have fired many shots in anger and defense. You just can't get it right, can you fat boy? Even if you did loose 100 lbs and weighed only 190, at a short 5'10", 23% body fat you're a fat body around my neck of the woods. And my name has nothing to do with sighting devices. It is a shorted version of my actual name, Porky. Oink, Oink.
Real mature of you! Go masage your gun. A clerk in the army behind the lines.

Tel Aviv-Yafo

#174 Jun 18, 2009
fltom wrote:
<quoted text>Real mature of you! Go masage your gun. A clerk in the army behind the lines.
Yeah - but I still extend to you the invitation to bring your fat chewed bubble gum looking butt to MacDill to take my gun away from me as you bragged was possible. Not a loaded gun, I don't want to kill you - just a training device, big mouth. Don't be scared - I'll take it easy on you.

Lake Mary

#175 Jun 19, 2009
Lazar Bel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah - but I still extend to you the invitation to bring your fat chewed bubble gum looking butt to MacDill to take my gun away from me as you bragged was possible. Not a loaded gun, I don't want to kill you - just a training device, big mouth. Don't be scared - I'll take it easy on you.
You are a legend in your own mind!
Ralf

Orlando, FL

#176 Jun 19, 2009
fltom wrote:
<quoted text>I am 5'10" 190 lbs and my body fat is 23% and I dont carry a gun!
If you were a cow you would be USDA Chuck.
Rich

Owensboro, KY

#177 Jun 22, 2009
fltom wrote:
<quoted text>...By the way since you are fantasizing about my physique, I am 5'10" 190 lbs and my body fat is 23% and I dont carry a gun!
Give me a little better description and maybe an address. I might decide I want your car. Nice to know you are unarmed!
Harley

Orlando, FL

#178 Jun 23, 2009
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a little better description and maybe an address. I might decide I want your car. Nice to know you are unarmed!
especially seeing he's a chubby runt who couldn't stop you without a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,219,849
Just a few of my favorite persons, places or th... (May '12) 12 min Tazo 299
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 496,292
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr bunner 18,086
News Muslim women come together to focus on the impo... (Sep '13) 3 hr Islam Forbids 8
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 3 hr Who Guessed it 4,687
Liberal Propaganda of Boy Body Girl Brain Start... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]