Review: Maggie's Cool Stuff

Review: Maggie's Cool Stuff

Posted in the Casselberry Forum

Loyal Customer

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2012
This is a great store. They have EVERYTHING, from tea sets to timepieces, housewares to houseplants, antique furniture to Aunt Gee's miniatures.
If you're looking for something, and they happen to not have it, there's no reason to worry. One stroll through the store and you'll find something much better--that's how great this store is.
All their merchandise is priced incredibly well, which is perhaps the secret to their success. No matter how small my budget has been, I've always managed to find an incredible, one-of-a-kind gift here. In fact, I often feel guilty paying so little for such high quality merchandise.
So I highly recommend Maggie's Cool Stuff. I'm not the owner or the owner's brother, I'm an actual customer. I do, however, consider myself to be a friend to the owners. It's hard not to, after shopping here. Dennis, Sheri, and Debbie all work incredibly hard to make this place work. Go check it out, and you'll have three new friends as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,419,312
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,169
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr This is Sweet 22,976
News Belmont: The Bronx 's true Little Italy - (Aug '07) 3 hr I dont know 104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr New Yorker 61,050
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Notliz 513,465
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Fri Wiley_Kyote 73,689

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages