Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

This is an odd bit of trivia. Rasputin's only surviving child, Maria, emigrated to the US and died in 1977 in LA.
GLOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
This is an odd bit of trivia. Rasputin's only surviving child, Maria, emigrated to the US and died in 1977 in LA.
Not so bad if they come to SoCal and die - It's the pervs who come here and live that is the big problem.

Especially those OH -FL -Canada illegals.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's there job to try anything to save their client, but it pisses me off that attorneys are allowed to used such BS underhanded tactics to try to pull off a win for their client. It seems as officers of the court they wouldn't be allowed the cheap tricks they're allowed to use. As officers of the court, they should be held to the same standards as police and LE are held to.
I just found out a few cops lied in court under oath about something near and dear to me, and I'm debating whether to report their asses. The lies are blatant and could have been easily proven. I'm wondering if the Deputy Sheriff they work for agrees with the tactics his plain clothes officers and deputies used. Is this normal? Do they all lie? Do they lie because they can? WTH!!! I need to make sure near and dear is safely out of their clutches before I open my big mouth.
there = their

That's me 8th grade education oozing out of me! Oops!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Gotta LMAo when illiterate Canadian Inbreds post this..
'If she was a credible witness, she's be testifying under oath in a courtroom.
Yeppers and if she had one lick of IQ she's would quit seeking attention on a thread where she's be constantly ignored EH ?
Compared to MarsMon's idiotically-chronic questions in the past, I find being ignored VERY refreshing.

Indeed I've become a freedom poster - I'm expected to answer to no one!
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

O LAWD before I could change the TV - There before my very eyes was the Orlando Kid Killer picking the scum from the corner of her eyes and flicking it Gawd Alone only knows where.

Is she perhaps related to Quirky Squirm Pik N Flik.??
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

If the insect finds being ignored so refreshing, why is it still crawling around on this thread looking for crumb's when it could be on its own thread talking and answering itself.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey T! I know you had to get it off ya chest- I admire you so very much for ignoring the vile filthy comments that the Columbus OH degenerate posted about you. I still have a problem why some posters find IT'S filth so humorous.
Thank you Gloomy,it was very hard to ignore at times,and one of those who found it humorous is crawling around on here now.
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
Very interesting - He was a strange man for sure.However I do think he had another kid who was retarded and he shipped it off to Canada. Tho very old it can still be seen posting on Topix constantly.
GLOOOMY DAYS

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Gloomy,it was very hard to ignore at times,and one of those who found it humorous is crawling around on here now.
You be a Better man than IT be Gunga Din !

"Tho' I've belted you and flayed you, By the livin' Gawd that made you, You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!"

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

ngrace, please leave the premises and go back to your own thread.

Jodi don't have the goods either.

If anyone needs me I will be by the topix pool lounging.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

GLOOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
You be a Better man than IT be Gunga Din !
"Tho' I've belted you and flayed you, By the livin' Gawd that made you, You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!"
I like that Thank You,This was found on a convicts wall.

The Man In The Mirror

If you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say

For it isn't a man's father, mother or wife
Whose judgement upon him must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in his life
Is the man staring back from the glass

He's the fellow to please, never mind the rest
For he's with you clear up to the end
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the man in the glass is your friend

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward wil be heartache and tears
If you've cheated the man in the glass
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that Thank You,This was found on a convicts wall.
The Man In The Mirror
If you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say
For it isn't a man's father, mother or wife
Whose judgement upon him must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in his life
Is the man staring back from the glass
He's the fellow to please, never mind the rest
For he's with you clear up to the end
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the man in the glass is your friend
You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward wil be heartache and tears
If you've cheated the man in the glass
It wasn't just found on a convicts wall -- Indeed pleasing "the man in the glass" got him his "final reward".

"This poem was found written on a wall of a cell in death row.
It was composed by an anonymous prisoner who was later executed."

http://www.itwillpass.com/philosophy_man_in_t...

That says a lot about what you get your inspiration from. Maybe you'll get to leave your writings on the wall some day too, eh?

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Is is something I can understand with my 8th grade education INF stuck me with.:-)
There are quite a few readers who frequent the Orlando forum. RubyG and Spooky M. A thread where we could talk books isn't a bad idea Marce, but this ones okay too. Isn't this an any topix thread? If not I'm sorry for my ramblings. I miss y'all.
:p
Yer right, Tribey. We can talk about any old thing our little hearts desire. We don't need no stinkin' book thread!

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, ooh! My sister gave me her hardback copy of Gone Girl and told me it was good. If you and she BOTH like it, it has to be good. I haven't been able to get into it, but I've had things bothering me, with my brother dying, and family problems, etc., but I've been working on taking care of what is bothering me and will definately make time and effort to read this.
Dang Marce, do you speed read Chicka? I used to read like this when I was young, but I think I damned near put my eyes out doing it.
Tribey, I had no idea your brother was terminally ill. I am so sorry. You have a lot on your plate right now, so please make sure you take care of yourself. If you're finding it hard to concentrate, put 'Gone Girl' on the back burner. She can wait.

Nah, I'm not a speed reader. I had a couple weeks with no work, so I had some down time. But now I've got a good chunk of work, plus the girls are out of school on Easter break. Seriously cuts down on my reading time -- phooey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm not a speed reader. I had a couple weeks with no work, so I had some down time. But now I've got a good chunk of work, plus the girls are out of school on Easter break. Seriously cuts down on my reading time -- phooey.
Pssssttt........,Get your story straight or anyone who reads here with even a short memory will think you're a compulsive liar. Remember, you have only sons - professionally employed, whom you refer to whenever you require their use to prove you know everything about everything, but definitely no daughters still in school. Besides, you're over the hill.

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Boy, it sure is lonely up here in these Canadian Ohio Mountains.

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The reason why I live here on topix is becauce I am in the CWPP and I'm being held against my will.

The Canadian Witness protection Program is similar to the Fwpp, cept here the give you a bag of weed to pass the time away.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rambleroid wrote:
The reason why I live here on topix is becauce I am in the CWPP and I'm being held against my will.
The Canadian Witness protection Program is similar to the Fwpp, cept here the give you a bag of weed to pass the time away.
The green helps thicken the skin as well.(Folks can get downright mean when talking about us canukleheads.)lol

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I found out where Dayz went on the Topix vacation.

It appears that our Columbus Ohio friend needs a new tooth!..poor thing can only eat gruel.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/dentures/T7...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambleroid wrote:
I found out where Dayz went on the Topix vacation.
It appears that our Columbus Ohio friend needs a new tooth!..poor thing can only eat gruel.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/dentures/T7...
Well then s/he may have discovered buying dentures in Canada does not come cheaply and until capital can be raised, now has to keep his/her mouth shut!

Dental work is not included under "free" health coverage and the cost of dental work here is outraguously high.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Casselberry Discussions

Search the Casselberry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,079,082
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 min That Laughing Guy 483,828
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr Lon Spector 133
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr PATHETIC PRINCESS 5,274
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 35
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr Cheese 17,566
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Children should be loved 96,315
•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••