Police: Marie Moore used rented gun in murder-suicide; actions ...

Casselberry Police said Monday morning they still have no idea why an Altamonte Springs woman shot her son Sunday afternoon and then turned the gun on herself while the two were target practicing. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Defender

Atlanta, GA

#44 Apr 10, 2009
James Marshall

Miami, FL

#45 Apr 10, 2009
Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand
KJL

Winter Garden, FL

#47 Apr 10, 2009
myspaceDocBlis wrote:
Stupid b****, why'd she have to kill him? She should've just killed herself! He was just starting to live life.. She will no doubt burn, regardless of her mental illness!!!
You are right. I have a mental illness and I would NEVER think of killing anyone not even myself! There is help out there if you want it.You don't have to have money to get help just look for it or ask someone it is there.
Fed-up

Richmond, VA

#48 Apr 10, 2009
Guns are not the problem people are. Thats why the laws need to be stricter on people who use guns for crimes. Take them out back and shoot them. You cant handle yourself... Well we'll do it for you
mrjx

Inman, SC

#49 Apr 10, 2009
Did this bimbo have to leave a deposit when she rented the gun? www.ourtownreport.com
Audrey

United States

#50 Apr 10, 2009
How can the family sue?? Her son was with her and he was an adult. Why would he allow her to go to a gun range knowing that she was mentally unstable???? People-you need to take responsibility for your own actions. It is not everyone elses responsibility to make sure you don't hurt or kill yourself.
Proud2BaFirefigh terswife

United States

#51 Apr 10, 2009
I say wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just move to a country where guns ARE banned.
AMEN! They should move to another country that doesn't believe in the right to bear arms. If they will think back a couple of months ago, if it weren't for amendment 2 there would be two innocent people dead, they had there own guns and shot a lowlife that was trying to rob them.
NameDoesNotMatte r

Dublin, Ireland

#52 Apr 13, 2009
It is well within a humans capability to own a gun in a competent and harmless manner.

Enjoying the ownership of a rifle or pistol by taking it to a range can be without question a safe endeavor...

...Unless of course the country in question is The United Stated of America.

So please, continue to purchase new firearms and feed an industry that --with their ethics-- rivals tobacco companies, so you may shoot things and sometimes people if they bruise your ego enough.

As a matter of fact, go one step further... Integrate gun glorification into your culture and influence the next generation to adopt a flawed mentality. Oh wait... that's already happened.

America really needs to stop playing with its toys... uh... i mean, guns... and show some fucking maturity.

PS
Stop whining.
Ivey Leaguer

Apopka, FL

#53 Apr 27, 2009
The law needs to change as to who can walk in a shooting range. Full background check and mental evaluation by their Doctor with notarized signature. Same as "G" license.
Ivey Leaguer

Apopka, FL

#54 Apr 27, 2009
NameDoesNotMatter wrote:
It is well within a humans capability to own a gun in a competent and harmless manner.
Enjoying the ownership of a rifle or pistol by taking it to a range can be without question a safe endeavor...
...Unless of course the country in question is The United Stated of America.
So please, continue to purchase new firearms and feed an industry that --with their ethics-- rivals tobacco companies, so you may shoot things and sometimes people if they bruise your ego enough.
As a matter of fact, go one step further... Integrate gun glorification into your culture and influence the next generation to adopt a flawed mentality. Oh wait... that's already happened.
America really needs to stop playing with its toys... uh... i mean, guns... and show some **** maturity.
PS
Stop whining.
Everyone should have at least two firearms and plenty of amo. since we are number 6 at the top of the CRIME CAKE. We seem to marry criminals right into the best of communitys in Orlando. Guns, Guns, Guns & More Gun Ranges so we can know how to hit the target. Seems the criminals never miss their target.
Ivey Leaguer

Apopka, FL

#55 Apr 27, 2009
Defender wrote:
With this economy you are wright. There will be many to follow. To bad they pick the gun range now we will have a gazillion copy cats. Go to the woods where the birds and critters can have a meal or two if you just want to kill youself all you that have the guts to pull the trigger.OMG
Get A Clue

Wilmington, DE

#56 Apr 27, 2009
"There are restrictions about gun ownership in some cases of mental incompetence, but that would not stop a person from renting a gun at a shooting range....."

Score NRA 1, Common Sense 0

Guns don't kill people.
Guns in the hands of idiots protected by asanine NRA-protected laws kill people.
Sid the Genius

Orlando, FL

#57 Apr 27, 2009
Ivey Leaguer wrote:
The law needs to change as to who can walk in a shooting range. Full background check and mental evaluation by their Doctor with notarized signature. Same as "G" license.
Now if we could only do that at our borders....or our elected officials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Easy Eed 1,124,633
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min southerngirl 488,853
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Who 47,477
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILL... 25,903
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,495
Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr xenia 2,208
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match

Casselberry Jobs

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]