Ticked off! @ travelers who don't 'ch...

Ticked off! @ travelers who don't 'check it'

There are 27 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 18, 2009, titled Ticked off! @ travelers who don't 'check it'. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

I'm ticked off at idiots who abuse the carry-on rules on airplanes because they are too cheap to check baggage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wesley snipes

Ocoee, FL

#21 May 20, 2009
I'm tired of people blaming the IRS for their financial difficulty. Are you the golden child, exempt from following the same rules as every other tax-paying citizen?

Yes, I am.
Perry Noid

Ocoee, FL

#22 May 20, 2009
The person who has the illusion that the Oviedo chickens are staring at them and making faces needs to get some serious help..Chickens do NOT make faces and stare at people, OK? They are birds just pecking around for food, nothing more

"I always feel like, somebody's watching me..." Sadly, it is just a chicken
thin man

Ocoee, FL

#23 May 20, 2009
Re: extra carry on luggage: the airlines need to charge for every pound over 325 that heavy people carry on the plane. I am going to charge rent if their fat squeezes into my seat again.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#24 May 20, 2009
thin man wrote:
Re: extra carry on luggage: the airlines need to charge for every pound over 325 that heavy people carry on the plane. I am going to charge rent if their fat squeezes into my seat again.
Charge rent to delta, not the fat guy. I just read a case where an admitted fat guy WANTED to pay for 2 seats so as to not inconvenience his traveling neighbors. Delta's system would not allow 2 seats to be assigned the the same person. He tried and talked to quite a few people but Delta would not accomodate him.

http://consumerist.com/5258400/delta-cant-be-...
thats life

Lakeland, FL

#25 May 20, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> Charge rent to delta, not the fat guy. I just read a case where an admitted fat guy WANTED to pay for 2 seats so as to not inconvenience his traveling neighbors. Delta's system would not allow 2 seats to be assigned the the same person. He tried and talked to quite a few people but Delta would not accomodate him.
http://consumerist.com/5258400/delta-cant-be-...
He might have done better had he opted for a container in the CARGO section.
Enough Already

Leavenworth, KS

#26 May 20, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> Charge rent to delta, not the fat guy. I just read a case where an admitted fat guy WANTED to pay for 2 seats so as to not inconvenience his traveling neighbors. Delta's system would not allow 2 seats to be assigned the the same person. He tried and talked to quite a few people but Delta would not accomodate him.
http://consumerist.com/5258400/delta-cant-be-...
And other airlines are considering making it a requirement, very strange. He tired to do the "right thing" as somewhat embarrassing as it might have been, and he met a challenge. What a shame, good guy.
Nici

Alexandria, VA

#27 May 21, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> That was actually a story on the front of one section in the paper just a few days ago.
I knew someone who used to be a baggage handler. Believe me this is a HUGE problem. Much worse then I think people realize. Don't think for a second that your stuff isn't being looked through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,406,593
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,698
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 6 hr Major Nadal Hassan 1,585
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 220
News Bono, Beyonce, Wonder, Springsteen, Usher lined... (Jan '09) 7 hr MAXine Waters 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Mothra 60,675
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 9 hr DebraE 8

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages