@ speeding cars, cursed computer

To the good people in Oviedo area, just because they've opened 426 doesn't mean this is now a racetrack. Full Story
Look in da mirror

Polk City, FL

#1 May 7, 2009
To the moron in a black Sierra truck: You turned left off Lake Mary Boulevard onto Longwood-Lake Mary Road and nearly ran me off the road by not properly merging. If you have any brains, you apparently left them home.

I see that all the time hre in Lake Mary! People turning onto a multi laned road and go all the way across the lanes to the farthest lane, preventing others from turning right onto the road! I always thought the law was when turning on a multi-lane road, turn into the NEAREST lane, then signal and move over to the right lane! People will travel across 3 lanes to get to the farthest lane!
Trailblazer

Daytona Beach, FL

#2 May 7, 2009
Disney doesn't "hire" them they sponser them. Disney is cheap get it?
Hmmm

Orlando, FL

#3 May 7, 2009
Am I the only one that finds the banner on the right of the screen a little out of place considering recent events??
Under "Check These Out" there is a ad that says...
Central Florida's Father of the Year Contest: Nominate Dad for a chance to win a $1,000 gift certificate to Shoot Straight.
MondoCondo

Melbourne, FL

#5 May 7, 2009
Trailblazer wrote:
Disney doesn't "hire" them they sponser them. Disney is cheap get it?
Here here! it's time these public breast feeders were sent back to Breastfeedng Land.
Thom

United States

#7 May 7, 2009
I was just hired by Universal for part time (need the extra money right now). In my orientation class for about 30 people, there were probably only 4 or 5 people who even had accents. If you want to find work, go out and look for it. You won't find it sitting on the computer filling out applications!!
life goes on

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 May 7, 2009
Didn't you notice the noise BEFORE you moved to Mt. Dora? Just like the people who move into the vicinity of an airport or a railroad track, then later complain about the noise you have to consider those things before you move.
Pass The Gravy

Kissimmee, FL

#10 May 8, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
Am I the only one that finds the banner on the right of the screen a little out of place considering recent events??
Central Florida's Father of the Year Contest: Nominate Dad for a chance to win a $1,000 gift certificate to Shoot Straight.
OMG, I saw that, too. WTH?!!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#11 May 8, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
Why? Its advertising. The company is trying to drum up some business. So what? If someone got shot at Publix, should Publix stop advertising?
Hmmm

Orlando, FL

#12 May 8, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Its advertising. The company is trying to drum up some business. So what? If someone got shot at Publix, should Publix stop advertising?
I merely pointed it out as being out of place. I find it a little ironic and/or funny that anyone would want to send their Dad there after 2 awful incidents just occurred there. I don't think I want to win that for my dad.
It had nothing to do with me thinking Shoot Straight should shut its doors or cease all advertising. What happened there is tragic and very unfortunate for them.
Like I said before, I just think it's kind of funny. "Here, Dad! Here is a $1000 giftcard for Shoot Straight!" hint...hint.. hint...
Geek

Apopka, FL

#13 May 11, 2009
•I'm ticked off that whenever I have computer problems, the computer tells me to contact my "system administrator." Is that me, my wife, or my dog?

Sounds like someone with no business owning a cumputer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Ellen 490,146
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min leosnana 1,153,357
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 14 min AN is me 26,149
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 31 min Murph 70,594
Impanel a Federal Grand Jury Probe into CIA Tor... 36 min LarryWBryant 1
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 6 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,619
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 6:55 AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report 9:37 AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak