Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
53,741 - 53,760 of 65,540 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what planet you're living on, but here on this Earth, Creepy Captain Zimmermurderer is NOT free.
His is now categorized as an unconvicted child murderer. He's a long, long, long way from being free. Just as surely as he finds it impossible to see his toes because of his protruding belly, so too is it difficult for him to be free.
Free. What a laugh. True Justice sits and takes her sweet time to meet up with Creepy Captain Zimmerman on his road of Destiny at the intersection of Consequences and Punishment.
My advice to the child killer...
Eat, drink and be merry. Laugh it up. Lap it up. Enjoy every moment of your so-called "freedom." Take in all that your sorry ass life will allow you to.
For on tomorrow, praise The Lord, you will be held accountable for ALL of your misdeeds...
For hitting Mexicans sitting on sidewalks!
For allowing others to take the rap for your wrongful deeds!
For assaulting law enforcement!
For your alleged molestation of a female family member!
For your road rage!
For assaulting people while employed as a wannabe cop!
For committing violence against your fiancé, whom you referred to as a "Ho".
For misleading the court and trying to con the court as to your finances and passport.
For profiling, stalking and killing a child, Trayvon Martin.
For lying about your actions on that fateful evening.
Enjoy your pathetic life as you know it, Creepy Captain Zimmermurderer.
For your tomorrow will come when you least expect it. True Justice is not kind to child murderers...convicted or non-convicted.
More pathetic rants.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet he didn't. He won round one. Florida was easy. Next round will be tougher. He could even lose in Florida still but I'm sure the prosecutor isn't interested in trying again with different charges.
Theres nobody that can try more charges idiot. The prosecutor is history and so is the Justice Dept because the fbi has done shot their wad that there was no racism in the deal. The ones that need to be worried are NBC and the rest of the goon squads that tried to ramrod Zimmerman. His attorneys should roll each one of the antagonizers over the coals and politely open their wallets. Georges days of having to work are over.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who mentioned Rev. Al Sharpton.

Seems you need to take your own advice.
Good ole ignorant Al. Wonder what he has to say. He should be apologizing to Zimmerman. He will be writing him checks before long.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you're confused. It's the murderer Zimmerman and his family who are begging for handouts. Not only that, idiots have sent them piles of money, at lease a million bucks.
It was worth every penny to ensure a wrongfully arrested man got a fair trial. Not guilty.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

rashomon wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong as usual, delirious doucher, the filthy, violent, racist criminal Tray gone should never have committed the violent and illegal felony of assaulting the peaceful Zimmerman, his dumbass would still be alive.
GZ was well within his rights to do everything he did.
But, feel free to point out the laws he broke before scumbag Mr. Skittles turned from his home to assault GZ.
You are forgetting, Martin was innocent of misconduct Zimmerman thought he must be committing. Martin would not have been arrested nor prosecuted even for trespassing on the property. He had a legal right to be there. Zimmerman played cop, judge, jury, and executioner.

Don't try to tell me he didn't cross the line.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, moron, I've written a lot of the public safety software that is being used across the country today.

I was certified to do things the local policemen and local firefighters aren't certified to handle including preventing nuclear accidents by going down with the ship.(Scuttling it you moron; required to stay on board to make certain it went down.)
So your trained on how to go down. Big deal. Has nothing to do with law enforcement.
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
More pathetic rants.
Think of the list he could run on Reverand Al or Jesse....caroul tunnel in one night. What makes me doubt he will though?
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Theres nobody that can try more charges idiot. The prosecutor is history and so is the Justice Dept because the fbi has done shot their wad that there was no racism in the deal. The ones that need to be worried are NBC and the rest of the goon squads that tried to ramrod Zimmerman. His attorneys should roll each one of the antagonizers over the coals and politely open their wallets. Georges days of having to work are over.
The FBI doesn't have the last word.

The state could bring other charges as well, but probably won't.

Zimmerman won't win against NBC. Freedom of the press. Ever hear of it?
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>But you just press on.
I'm not a black racist. I would have given up and gone away by now.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet he didn't. He won round one. Florida was easy. Next round will be tougher. He could even lose in Florida still but I'm sure the prosecutor isn't interested in trying again with different charges.
There are no other charges to try. Also has been cleared by the Feds. It's over. Time to find a new thread and act like you know what your talking about.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Assuming for the sake of argument Zimmerman was losing the fight, was killing Martin the only way to protect himself and was he in danger of dying or sustaining serious injury.

No blood on Martin's hands indicate blows to face were not repeated blows; minimal damage to back of head indicates blows to back of head were not repeated over and over again against the concrete; no bruising on his throat indicates Zimmerman was not being choked to death. Evidence points to Zimmerman and his witness friend being liars.

What it really comes down to was pulling the trigger actually necessary or merely something Zimmerman wanted to do because he felt empowered to do so by the law recently (at the time) passed by the state legislature.

What do you expect from an all female jury?
Evidence supported Zim and the witness. Not guilty.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a security guard. He was not on a neighborhood watch patrol. Excessive force does not apply. Read the guidelines for moron and you will see you have met all requirements. You can read I hope.
Excessive force applies to all citizens in all states moron. It also applies to all law enforcement personnel in all states. No exceptions. If you use more force than is necessary you have committed a felony. Don't believe me? As a lawyer.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

rashomon wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong as usual, delirious doucher, the filthy, violent, racist criminal Tray gone should never have committed the violent and illegal felony of assaulting the peaceful Zimmerman, his dumbass would still be alive.
GZ was well within his rights to do everything he did.
But, feel free to point out the laws he broke before scumbag Mr. Skittles turned from his home to assault GZ.
Zimmerman violated Florida law. Zimmerman pursued; that is not a peaceful action. In fact, legally it is regarded as a form of assault in its own right.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence supported Zim and the witness. Not guilty.
Some of the evidence to the contrary died with Martin, but not all of it.

Feds can still get him.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

No stand your ground law at Federal level.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>You are forgetting, Martin was innocent of misconduct Zimmerman thought he must be committing. Martin would not have been arrested nor prosecuted even for trespassing on the property. He had a legal right to be there. Zimmerman played cop, judge, jury, and executioner.

Don't try to tell me he didn't cross the line.
Martin was not innocent. Zimmerman said he appeared to be on something. Toxicology report confirmed that. You have heard of public intoxication haven't you? Aren't you tired of being proven wrong every time you post yet?
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Feds have option of charging Zimmerman with attempted kidnapping and Federal murder charges.

The Federal murder charges don't have the stand your ground law to protect Zimmerman.

Murder charges by the Federal government would not constitute double jeopardy especially if made with Federal attempted kidnapping charge.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Excessive force applies to all citizens in all states moron. It also applies to all law enforcement personnel in all states. No exceptions. If you use more force than is necessary you have committed a felony. Don't believe me? As a lawyer.
Don't need to ask one. There is no criminal charge for excessive force in Florida. Once again you're proven wrong. No surprise.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman violated Florida law. Zimmerman pursued; that is not a peaceful action. In fact, legally it is regarded as a form of assault in its own right.
LOL. Keep crying. Not guilty.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the evidence to the contrary died with Martin, but not all of it.

Feds can still get him.
Oh well. No evidence no case. Feds already cleared him moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Casselberry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••