Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58613 May 10, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about the law and not what you felt.
I C , guilty as charged.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58614 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
suck on this, racist criminal apologist:
I leave sucking to the professional suckers like yourself, shug.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#58615 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Don't answer my posts anymore.
I don't answer your posts, Jzzmcheeks.

As we both know, you have been lying from your very first post and I am here as a public service to alert others.

You mistake my slapping the snot out of you as an answer to you.

It isn't.

Since I was here before you, Jzzm: obviously, you can stop posting to me if you find it so upsetting.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58616 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As we both know, you have been lying from your very first post and I am here as a public service to alert others.
It isn't.
Since I was here before you, Jzzm: obviously, you can stop posting to me if you find it so upsetting.
The only time I respond to your posts is to make fun of how you keep following me around and responding to my posts, or to ask you to ignore mine. I don't need to discuss serious issues with trolls. So let's make a pact: don't respond to any of my posts from hereon, and promise I will do the same; not just on this topic, but on any topic you and I are involved in. I bet you don't make it past two days troll.

Location hidden

#58617 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I respond to your posts is
Every day and every post and you chase me around to forums where you have never been hoping to come up with a snappy comeback.

And everyone in all the forums you have followed me to are still waiting for that snappy comeback... George.

The ocean called...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58618 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day and every post and you chase me around to forums where you have never been hoping to come up with a snappy comeback.
And everyone in all the forums you have followed me to are still waiting for that snappy comeback... George.
The ocean called...
Deal or no deal? I will never respond to any of your posts again if you promise to do the same with mine. EVER!

Location hidden

#58619 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal or no deal?
You word is worthless, Pinocchio.

Maybe you can give me a rate, e.g., three of your worthless words for one of mine?
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58620 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't.
Psychological Profile of an Internet Troll

http://banter.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-cont...
End the Hate

Hartselle, AL

#58621 May 10, 2013
Can't wait till it's over.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#58622 May 10, 2013
Pause – Reflect – Respond
Posted on May 10, 2013 by sundance

The George Zimmerman case was not a fight we chose, it was a fight that chose us. We wanted to find the truth, the opposition wanted to hide the truth – such is the nature of the conflict comprised.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/1...

stella says:
May 10, 2013 at 7:19 pm
Thank you for saying this, Sundance. ALL of us must remember that every comment in print here is scrutinized, and possibly saved to be used as ammunition against us, and possibly against George. What is posted HERE reflects on all of us at the CTH.

This isn’t a game. A man’s future hangs in the balance.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58623 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can't keep the same alias for thirty days.
Coward.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58624 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You word is worthless, Pinocchio.
Maybe you can give me a rate, e.g., three of your worthless words for one of mine?
You still giving drunken sailors a "rate", for fleet week ?
I thought so.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58625 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can't keep the same alias for thirty days.
I'll bet your ignorant, racist, dumbass has never heard of this case at all:

Nathan Dunlap, Convicted In 1996 For Chuck E. Cheese Murders ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../nathan-dunlap-conv ... ;
Mar 22, 2012 – Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were ...

Dunlap

One of the three men on Colorado's death row asked a federal court Tuesday to overturn his death sentence citing mental illness.

Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four white people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were teenagers and the fourth was a mother of two. At the time of the murders, Dunlap himself was 19 and he has consequently spent about half of his life awaiting his own execution on death row.

When I see the country and criminal apologists like you in general get in an uproar over 4 white people being shot in the back of the head point black by a hate filled black racist, then I'll give a crap about some worthless scumbag like Martin.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58626 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's my favorite homosexual mooch Pinocchio.
Wipe your chin, Sweetie.
Shawn Lopez: Did he kill 67 year old homeless, wheel chair bound woman for a thrill, then buy ...
blogs.westword.com/.../shawn_lopez_murder_fra ... ;
18 hours ago – Update: We've been covering the switchblade murder of homeless,... Entire Site; Articles & Blogs; Restaurants; Places; Events; Music; Images; Ads; Bars ... The document quotes Shawn Lopez, who's been arrested for the ...

Only Traygone look a likes commit these kinds of crimes
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58627 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's my favorite homosexual mooch Pinocchio.
Wipe your chin, Sweetie.
suck on this, racist criminal apologist:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/girl_kille ...

As family and friends held out hope that Autumn would be found alive, Justin communicated with her brother on Facebook to say he was glad police were using dogs in the search, NBC Philadelphia reported.

The two black brothers were charged with murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. Justin was also charged with luring.

When detectives searched the Robinson home, they found some of Autumn’s belongings and her bike, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said.

The boys’ father, Alonzo Robinson, told the Star-Ledger of Newark that his sons had been charged with bike theft before.

Filthy, black savages murder white female child, where's the uproar?

F Traygone
Clueless Defense

Mountain View, CA

#58628 May 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it will make news, just not national news. It will be a local story at best.
When you come across it, please let us know.

You people are so confused.
Clueless Defense

Mountain View, CA

#58629 May 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your ignorant, racist, dumbass has never heard of this case at all:
Nathan Dunlap, Convicted In 1996 For Chuck E. Cheese Murders ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../nathan-dunlap-conv ... ;
Mar 22, 2012 – Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were ...
Dunlap
One of the three men on Colorado's death row asked a federal court Tuesday to overturn his death sentence citing mental illness.
Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four white people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were teenagers and the fourth was a mother of two. At the time of the murders, Dunlap himself was 19 and he has consequently spent about half of his life awaiting his own execution on death row.
When I see the country and criminal apologists like you in general get in an uproar over 4 white people being shot in the back of the head point black by a hate filled black racist, then I'll give a crap about some worthless scumbag like Martin.
So what's your point? Other than it has no bearing on the Martin case?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58630 May 11, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>When you come across it, please let us know.
You people are so confused.
Something went very wrong for 15-year-old Michael Brewer on Sunday. Relatives say he stopped another kid from stealing his father's bike, but he was scared enough by the incident that he refused to attend classes at his Deerfield Beach, Florida middle school on Monday.

Instead, he went to an apartment complex to visit a friend. As he was sitting by the pool, someone came up and doused him with a flammable liquid, then set him ablaze. A neighbor heard the screams and put out the fire with an extinguisher. Michael survived, but he's expected to be hospitalized for five months with massive burns over his torso, arms, and face.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/teens_...

The Trayvon Martin case reminds me of Roderick Scott. In both cases, a man claiming to be protecting his neighborhood notifies police about an unarmed 17-year-old boy he thinks is causing trouble and minutes later shoots him dead, sparking debate about guns and self-defense.

Scott shot Christopher Cervini in 2009 in Greece on a windy and rainy night. Scott saw Cervini and his friends rifling through neighbors’ cars. He went outside with a gun as his girlfriend called police. Scott confronted Cervini and said the youth ran at him. Scott shot Cervini dead.

http://therochesterian.com/2012/03/21/recalli...

Now, why have you never heard these recent stories before? Because the MSM doesn't broadcast them due to the victim being white. In fact, you were so isolated from these stories that you bet I couldn't produce events of whites being attacked by blacks.
racism has no colour

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#58631 May 11, 2013
Actually you get the same thing in Australia.
There seems to be more than a reluctance to make racist attacks on caucasians a mainstream news item.
Even some journalists will acknowledge that racism is possible if you are white.
I can recall one heated debate, post article, where the shocked journalist finally acknowledged that possiblity after people posted their experiences, but added, "You can't tell me though, that racist attacks on white people happen to the same extent as non white".

How would one know? The fact is surveys or studies do not ask white people of 'racist' experiences and data is not collected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rape...

The fact is, racism is racism, regardless of the colour of the perpertrator or victim.
If for example, a black person said they experienced racism, I would believe it, but by the same token a white person said they experienced racism, I would believe it.

Racism is if nothing equal. It doesn't matter what age or colour you are, it happens.
racism has no colour

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#58632 May 11, 2013
*is impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Darren Wilson is ... 1,263,582
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 14 min Lawrence Wolf 26
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min likesthong 54,352
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min AN is me 501,472
News Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid (Mar '12) 4 hr Grass 29,880
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 18,335
Winter Park Policeman Exhibiting Illegal Acts 6 hr government protec... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages