Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56022 Mar 27, 2013
Friday March 22, 2013 - Monday March 25, 2013...post # 54963,…54972,…54986,…549998,…( 55023),…55160,…55169,..55405,… 55568.
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

What did we do??? ROTFALMFAO!!! More that you amoronicans did in Iraq... Vietnam.... Korea..... I'll give you Grenada, though.... that was one tough war machine you faced there. heh heh heh!!! Funny how you dumbazzes jumped in at the end of the European theatre in WWII and you dickheads claim YOU won the war. ROTFALMFAO!!! Interesting, that you cowards waited for Britain to be engaged in war with France in 1812, before you could muster up the courage to invade us so that you could annex us into your pitiful nation. WE KICKED YOUR SORRY AZZES RIGHT BACK TO DC!!(and set fire to the WhoreHouse) Proof??

We're still here, dumbazz.. and to put it in terms even you will understand.... WE AIN'T AGOIN' NOWHERE!!!

Dumbazz Amoronican Sayin' of the week: American has NEVER lost a war! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right numbnut!....We got you right where we want you!....On ice!......ROFLMFAO!

Serfs up!

LOL!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

hmmmm.... speaking of ice..... water's soon gonna be at a premium, thanks to your country's brilliant conservation efforts!!

I don't suppose you backwoods inbred Johnny Rebs are gonna want to buy some in the near future, would you??!!

Hmm... let me calculate YOUR cost!!! You think the A-rabs are rich!!

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

I got some yellow snow I'll sell you, cheap! I'll even stuffit in your eye for free!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks.... got plenty of the good stuff.... Wanna buy some?
I'll give you a deal!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you finally admit you are a hop head!....Go figure!.....All that coke has turned you into a scatter brain.

Is it any wonder why you are a big fcking idiot for all the world to see? Is it any wonder why you are anti-social? Is it any wonder why you have a problem with authority? Is it any wonder why you want to see an innocent man sent to prison for the rest of his life?

I think not!

Sooner or later, drug dealers like you end up in the can. It's bad enough that your stupidity causes many young users to lead a life of crime and to even overdose, but your stupidity here on the Internet is even more noteworthy.

I hope you got a good explanation when the Canadian authorities come knocking at your door looking for your stash.

You really are a freaking moron, you know that?

Frigid temperatures and drugs can really wreak havoc upon the brain, yes?
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh!!! A hop head!! At least we have GOOD beer in Canada.... not like the squirrel piss YOU try to pass of as beer!!! ROTFALMFAO!

Ya... and we have Coke too.... and Pepsi... and RC Cola...

The funny thing about you fright wing teabagging americans... is you think the United States is number one!! Well... I'm here to tell you, jackazz, that the rest of the world see you fright wing morons as a huge steaming pile of number two!

ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

Beer?....LOL....You frostbitten morons call that beaver piss you got up there beer?

I'd rather drink skunk piss!

The only thing you jackoffs got going for you up there is whale blubber. I see you tried to change the subject since you tried to sell me some dangerous drugs over the Internet. But that's what I'd expect to hear from a coke addict like you. I bet you're a skinny crack head who stole his mothers TV for a rock or two.

How long have you been poisoning people with the drugs you sell?

How long has it been dipsh1t?

You can run but you can't hide.
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh.... psychotic? or what??
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56023 Mar 27, 2013
Friday March 22, 2013 - Monday March 25, 2013...post # 54963,…54972,…54986,…549998,…( 55023),…55160,…55169,..55405,… 55568.
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

What did we do??? ROTFALMFAO!!! More that you amoronicans did in Iraq... Vietnam.... Korea..... I'll give you Grenada, though.... that was one tough war machine you faced there. heh heh heh!!! Funny how you dumbazzes jumped in at the end of the European theatre in WWII and you dickheads claim YOU won the war. ROTFALMFAO!!! Interesting, that you cowards waited for Britain to be engaged in war with France in 1812, before you could muster up the courage to invade us so that you could annex us into your pitiful nation. WE KICKED YOUR SORRY AZZES RIGHT BACK TO DC!!(and set fire to the WhoreHouse) Proof??

We're still here, dumbazz.. and to put it in terms even you will understand.... WE AIN'T AGOIN' NOWHERE!!!

Dumbazz Amoronican Sayin' of the week: American has NEVER lost a war! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right numbnut!....We got you right where we want you!....On ice!......ROFLMFAO!

Serfs up!

LOL!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

hmmmm.... speaking of ice..... water's soon gonna be at a premium, thanks to your country's brilliant conservation efforts!!

I don't suppose you backwoods inbred Johnny Rebs are gonna want to buy some in the near future, would you??!!

Hmm... let me calculate YOUR cost!!! You think the A-rabs are rich!!

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

I got some yellow snow I'll sell you, cheap! I'll even stuffit in your eye for free!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks.... got plenty of the good stuff.... Wanna buy some?
I'll give you a deal!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you finally admit you are a hop head!....Go figure!.....All that coke has turned you into a scatter brain.

Is it any wonder why you are a big fcking idiot for all the world to see? Is it any wonder why you are anti-social? Is it any wonder why you have a problem with authority? Is it any wonder why you want to see an innocent man sent to prison for the rest of his life?

I think not!

Sooner or later, drug dealers like you end up in the can. It's bad enough that your stupidity causes many young users to lead a life of crime and to even overdose, but your stupidity here on the Internet is even more noteworthy.

I hope you got a good explanation when the Canadian authorities come knocking at your door looking for your stash.

You really are a freaking moron, you know that?

Frigid temperatures and drugs can really wreak havoc upon the brain, yes?
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh!!! A hop head!! At least we have GOOD beer in Canada.... not like the squirrel piss YOU try to pass of as beer!!! ROTFALMFAO!

Ya... and we have Coke too.... and Pepsi... and RC Cola...

The funny thing about you fright wing teabagging americans... is you think the United States is number one!! Well... I'm here to tell you, jackazz, that the rest of the world see you fright wing morons as a huge steaming pile of number two!

ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

Beer?....LOL....You frostbitten morons call that beaver piss you got up there beer?

I'd rather drink skunk piss!

The only thing you jackoffs got going for you up there is whale blubber. I see you tried to change the subject since you tried to sell me some dangerous drugs over the Internet. But that's what I'd expect to hear from a coke addict like you. I bet you're a skinny crack head who stole his mothers TV for a rock or two.

How long have you been poisoning people with the drugs you sell?

How long has it been dipsh1t?

You can run but you can't hide.
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh.... psychotic? or what??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56025 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence..........LOL
So is Zimmerman free son?
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56026 Mar 27, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL, Z didn't have a "prolific history of violence"
Shoving somebody in a bar that is harassing another person is far from violent. Beating the crap out of that person would be considered violent.
Being accused of domestic violence and arrested for domestic violence are two different things. He was never arrested or charged for that.
And a speeding ticket, LOL
A better example of a prolific history of violence would be the actions and social structure of the black communities within America.
I think your huffing to much of sharptons gas
He puts a bag over sharptons ass to capture his fart, then he breathes out of the bag like he's sniffing glue or some sh1t.

He can't get enough of Al's aroma!

Must be all those nasty pig innards and chitlins!

Woof!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56027 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as stupid as someone who admitted he was a drug dealer on the Internet!
ROFLMFAO!!!
You don't think LE watches for that kind of sh!t?
How stupid are YOU?
LOL....GFY!
ROTFALMFAO!!! That would be Chief Runnamuck... the guy in the WWP. As for you, LRS... your ability to gather information, organize it, analyze it, review it.... and STILL fcuk up the conclusion is absolutely astounding!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56028 Mar 27, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoving somebody in a bar that is harassing another person is far from violent. Beating the crap out of that person would be considered violent.
Being accused of domestic violence and arrested for domestic violence are two different things. He was never arrested or charged for that.
A better example of a prolific history of violence would be the actions and social structure of the black communities within America.
Shoving someone in a bar?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Really was that all it was..... according to witnesses HE THREW A WOMAN AROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL!! He was fired as a result.
The domestic violence resulted in a restraining order.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56029 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! You know you post this crap under the LRS id?? Don'tcha?? Cryst.... your stupidity is becoming legendary!!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56030 Mar 27, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not mention the assaults on law enforcement officers on purpose??? ROTFLAMFAO!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#56031 Mar 27, 2013
tiredofwhining wrote:
<quoted text> LOL "priceless" The ultimate F me moment
Yep........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56032 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie!!! He was going towards Trayvon.... because in his statement he says it was "coincidental" that I was going in the same direction as Trayvon because I needed to get the name of the street. Heh heh heh! He didn't know the name of the street??? In a subdivision with only THREE streets where he lived for THREE years!! Ya.... the police realized it was a lie too...
Caught in another lie..........LOL

The police did not want to arrest him.........

If not for the animal sharpton and his cronies Zim would never have been arrested.......

http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-t...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56033 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
no... the moral of the story is.... you shoot a kid who was walking down the street minding his own business... you get 25 to life.
Please show us one shred of evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56034 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep........LOL
I wonder what Zimmerman is thinking, eh chief?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56035 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
No... I can't imagine... but the look on GI Janie's face when he gets 25-life will be televised. No need to imagine it.
Please show us what evidence proves he did not shoot ash tray legally..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56036 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
well.... none a single celled amoeba like you could understand, anyways... right Chief Sh!t-for-brains??
and you cant post any..........And we know it..........LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56037 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie..........LOL
The police did not want to arrest him.........
If not for the animal sharpton and his cronies Zim would never have been arrested.......
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-t...
lol! Oops! You lie again chief yellow back!

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-0...

"Report: Sanford cops initially wanted Zimmerman charged with 2nd-degree murder
They downgraded that to manslaughter.
January 8, 2013|By Jeff Weiner and Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

On the day Sanford police turned over the Trayvon Martin shooting investigation to prosecutors, they changed their final report at least four times over five hours and downgraded the charge they recommended from second-degree murder to manslaughter, newly-released records confirmed.

In the first version on March 13, lead Investigator Chris Serino and his bosses recommended that George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who killed Trayvon, be charged with murder. But they changed that about four hours later, according to paperwork made public Tuesday by defense attorney Mark O'Mara.

The Orlando Sentinel reported those changes Dec. 12 when Special Prosecutor Angela Corey made public a list of evidence that she had just released to O'Mara. It included only a few sentences but made clear there was an initial draft plus four revisions.

O'Mara on Tuesday released each version. Corey's office is expected to release them in the next few days.

They reveal that Serino and his supervisors, made several changes but only two major ones.

The first was the change in the charges.

The second was a strongly-worded paragraph condemning Zimmerman's actions, pointing out that there was no need for a confrontation with Trayvon...."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56038 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us one shred of evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........LOL
Is Zimmerman free, chief code 215?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56039 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So is Zimmerman free son?
Yep......LOL

As free as any american forced to buy oslamacare and told they must not shoot asphalt animals that are beating them......
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56041 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep......LOL
As free as any american forced to buy oslamacare and told they must not shoot asphalt animals that are beating them......
Really? Can Zimmerman travel out of state without anyone's permission son? Like all REAL Americans?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56042 Mar 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, the moral of the story remains true. Trying to beat an armed citizen to death can have bad side effects, in this case a bullet in the chest. If you don't believe me just ask Trayvon Martin. Oh wait, you can't ....
Well first off, the claim of beating someone to death is coming from you.

But we do know Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed teenager and at the time was following him.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56043 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us what evidence proves he did not shoot ash tray legally..........LOL
So, is Zimmerman free chief loco?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,396,302
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 8 min South Knox Hombre 7
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 min Anne 98,090
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 60,168
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr WasteWater 991
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Pietro Armando 46
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr WasteWater 382

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages