Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54827 Mar 21, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
Agreed......
Ascendo Tuumn

Cambridge, Canada

#54828 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to read the links I posted on this subject..........ROTFLMAO
many returning Gi's cant recall the details of traumatic events........
Police will do the same thing after a shooting..........LOL
So why are you too scared to post any real EVIDENCE???????
I know GI Jane is a wannabee everything.... but YOU'RE COMPARING HIM TO A SOLDIER????!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!

Bullsh!t... he lied giving his statement.... and when the investigating officer poked holes in his statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course... ad nausem
Ascendo Tuumn

Cambridge, Canada

#54829 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to read the links I posted on this subject..........ROTFLMAO
many returning Gi's cant recall the details of traumatic events........
Police will do the same thing after a shooting..........LOL
So why are you too scared to post any real EVIDENCE???????
Sorry... Doesn't apply to Georgie Porgie aka GI Jane. GI Janie was the aggressor with a plan B hidden away. After he shot Trayvon and reality set in... he had to come up with a plausible explanation justifying his actions..... unfortunately... since he HAD no plausible explanation.... he had to make something up..... and unfortunately for him, but fortunately for the sane people of the world, he couldn't keep his story straight, and got caught in multiple lies.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54830 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know GI Jane is a wannabee everything.... but YOU'RE COMPARING HIM TO A SOLDIER????!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Bullsh!t... he lied giving his statement.... and when the investigating officer poked holes in his statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course, and when the investigating officer poked holes in his new newest newest newest statement... ole Georgie Porgie came up with a new version... until of course... ad nausem
I see you are getting dumber by the day..........ROTFLMAO

Are you really that stupid????

Please show us where I compared him to a soldier..........LOL

One more time for the angry black thug..........

It is very normal for people to be very confused after a traumatic event..........

This happens to most people........

Even highly trained people like police and military that are supposed to be used to events like this......

Do you now understand my little black thug????

I was not comparing Zim to police or military..........

I was simply stating that it is very common for EVEN well trained people to have trouble recalling the events surrounding traumatic events........

remember free matches to burn down your house when Zim is acquitted ..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54831 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry... Doesn't apply to Georgie Porgie aka GI Jane. GI Janie was the aggressor with a plan B hidden away. After he shot Trayvon and reality set in... he had to come up with a plausible explanation justifying his actions..... unfortunately... since he HAD no plausible explanation.... he had to make something up..... and unfortunately for him, but fortunately for the sane people of the world, he couldn't keep his story straight, and got caught in multiple lies.
really

And your evidence that proves that is where????

Maybe ole hairy can fish it out of sheepoles bum........
Ascendo Tuumn

Cambridge, Canada

#54832 Mar 21, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> the proof is in the elimination of juvinelle law, protecting criminal activity because of age only fosters the state of anarchy we suffer under, if we are to stop the sensless killings it s only to happen by taking young offenders off the streets for life, to eliminate the judicial system profiting from crime, those like you who like to spiel out your racism solves nothing, it is time for positive change, and further, eliminate connection with the un where some of the current stupidity emanents from
Again... dipsh!t.... you're dealing in PURE SPECULATION and I'M DEALING IN HARD FACTS?? Why do you refuse to comment on GI Janie's checkered and violent past???(That, btw... speaks volumes about you and your racist agenda!)

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54833 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Again... dipsh!t.... you're dealing in PURE SPECULATION and I'M DEALING IN HARD FACTS?? Why do you refuse to comment on GI Janie's checkered and violent past???(That, btw... speaks volumes about you and your racist agenda!)
Pure facts..........ROTFLMAO

Why are you too scared to post a link to your evidence that Zim broke any law???

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54835 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
really troll..........LOL
It is impossible to rule someone out but for liars like you that does not matter..........LOL
You can't stop lying.

Location hidden

#54836 Mar 21, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
he would have done time and because of this ill fated juvenille system, it is sealed and not for view. that system needs to be abolished so that we may move out of theis system of anarchy, decent people should not have to live in fear from the scum of the streets. not just the thugs who are dying and or having their quality of life destroyed by a bad system
The judge opened all of Trayvon's juvenile records. He did not have a criminal record, only school suspensions.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54837 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stop lying.
Prove it my little black thug..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54838 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge opened all of Trayvon's juvenile records. He did not have a criminal record, only school suspensions.
And a death certificate..........ROTFLMAO

Free matches to all black thugs that want to burn down their house when Zim is acquitted..........

Location hidden

#54839 Mar 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
State of Florida prosecution burden to prove beyond reasonable doubt
About 86,300 results (0.23 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search...
Z-Man is "presumed" innocent ...
UNTIL
proven guilty!:)
On HERE ...
He is presumed GUILTY ...
until PROVEN innocent!
by a bunch of low-life dwIdioTs ...
Zimmerthugman is innocent until proven guilty LEGALLY. That however doesn't preclude people from having opinions.

You see to think it's OK for you and your racist ilk to have opinions, just not those of us who disagree with you.

BTW, you have proclaimed him innocent. Again, that will have no bearing on his trial where a jury will make the legal decision.

The state of Florida thinks he's guilty. I agree.

Location hidden

#54840 Mar 21, 2013
see=seem

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54842 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerthugman is innocent until proven guilty LEGALLY. That however doesn't preclude people from having opinions.
You see to think it's OK for you and your racist ilk to have opinions, just not those of us who disagree with you.
BTW, you have proclaimed him innocent. Again, that will have no bearing on his trial where a jury will make the legal decision.
The state of Florida thinks he's guilty. I agree.
free matches for you to burn down your house when Zim walks a free man......

Location hidden

#54843 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You just had two post deleted on this page my little black thug..........ROTFLMAO
You just can't stop lying. It's your nature.

Location hidden

#54844 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
The windy city has frozen your brain solid, I see. To a mother, her child will ALWAYS be her little boy/girl. Too bad, your mother dropped you in a dumpster at birth so you'll never experience that love. Good luck, Dumpster Baby.
He's brain damaged from his mother's failed abortion attempt.

Location hidden

#54846 Mar 21, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
If Zimmerthugman were black he would be in prison now and none of you haters would be interested in this case.

Trayvon was 5'11" when he was murdered, so he might well be 6' 3" if he hadn't been murdered 3 weeks after he had his 17 birthday.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54848 Mar 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerthugman were black he would be in prison now and none of you haters would be interested in this case.
Trayvon was 5'11" when he was murdered, so he might well be 6' 3" if he hadn't been murdered 3 weeks after he had his 17 birthday.
Wrong again liar.........

The autopsy report had him just under 6 feet and it is normal after after rigor mortice sets in for a body to measure up to 4 inches shorter.

His football team records that had great pictures of him flexing his muscles and looking real mean had him at 6.1 and one at 6.2 but these pictures of the big mean football player are gone and replaced with photos of a 12 year old........
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54850 Mar 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were white you would not be defending a black thug like ash tray
Why??? Not everybody is a redneck fright wing snot nosed inbred racist like you.
Offendi of Ahhaha

Houston, TX

#54851 Mar 21, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look.... looks like the Tourette syndrome is acting up again
How's that twitch you got in your neck there numbnut? How's that twitch from when you got dragged 3 1/2 blocks by a milk truck when you were a little bacha bazi boi?

Look mom!.....A draft-evading Canadian gir gir girlyboi with with spastic seizures!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Reality Check 1,618,217
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Murphey_Law 514,142
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 19,708
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,546
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) Tue CAL 112
News Club Juana will close to clear way for bridge (Jun '06) Sep 29 Club J Fan 11
Looking for relative of Jeff Mayer Aug '17 RonW 1

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages