Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54689 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody agrees with anything you say troll..........ROTFLMAO
If he just wanted to shoot the punk his gun would have been drawn and he would have shot the punk before ash tray even touched him......
'
But black thugs are too stupid to even understand that even as that is how they roll.......
That's right jackazz... you FINALLY got it!!!! YOU ARE A FCUKING NOBODY!!! BAZINGA!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54690 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... the ones GI Jane doctored?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Sorry... but him being paraded into the police station and taped on Police video is good enough for me!! But obviously NOT good enough for you because it doesn't appear support your bullsh!t!
Yes a black thug would chose to look at a grainy tape where you are not even sure who the person is in the video compared to photos taken by a doctor.......

But that is why the prison are filled with your ilk..........

Just plain stupid.......
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54692 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a black thug would chose to look at a grainy tape where you are not even sure who the person is in the video compared to photos taken by a doctor.......
But that is why the prison are filled with your ilk..........
Just plain stupid.......
Nobody is One.... once again your fcuking comprehension skills are non-existent.... I SAID DIGITALLY ENHANCED..... got it, moron?? Do you know what that even means??? Ask mommy....
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54693 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You nor anyone else had ever produced one shred of evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night.....
Zim will walk and you will burn down your house..........ROTFLMAO
Only black thugs are so stupid that they think they showed whitey by burning down their houses.....
But that is what they did after the King trial..........ROTFLMAO
Yes I have..... all YOU have to do is go back and re-rea.... uh... have mommy re-read my posts to you.(and for gawd sakes.... have her explain it to you too)

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54696 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have..... all YOU have to do is go back and re-rea.... uh... have mommy re-read my posts to you.(and for gawd sakes.... have her explain it to you too)
You are a liar..........But everyone already knows that..........LOL

let me show a moron like you how to post a link with the post number to prove your point..........

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

So tell us why you cant post a link to prove your claim???
Besides the fact it is a lie and everyone knows it?????
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54697 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope my little black thug..........ROTFLMAO
Even Dr. Steve Perry a hero to all says thugs like you are not worth the time......
"Zimmerman had injuries but not ones that matched the severity of the attack he described", according to Chris Serino, Investigator for the Sanfor Fla. Police Dept. "If Martin had been banging Zimmerman’s head on the sidewalk, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer should have had skull fractures, not just cuts", Serino said.

hmmmm..... does that mean GI Jane overstated his case??!!! Read more interesting inconsistencies!(oh crsyt... ask mommy to read it to you.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574057...
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54698 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor wittle black thug is angry again........
are you going to put a cap in one of your Ho's???
Tell us why you and your ilk are so stupid they think whitey cares when you burn down your houses in anger????
I will make sure I am in Fl when Zim is released just to watch you stupid animals burn down your houses.........
Ok Nobody! ROTFALMFAO!!

Just to bring it up again.... you haven't responded to the following:

Repost:
There you go skirting the issue yet again. Let's hear your comments on the following:
1) GI Jane's assault of law enforcement officers. The one's he got off if he took part in a pretrial diversion program, set up with Judge Daddy's influence. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
2) GI Jane's vicious assault of a FEMALE bar patron resulting in his termination of employment of the club he was bouncing for. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
3) GI Jane's assault of his ex-fiancé resulting in restraining orders issued against him. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
4) GI Jane's newest problem.... sexually assaulting his minor female cousin over a 10 year period.(cryst... someone should investigate the link between inbreeding and racism) THIS IS FACT AND IS CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED.
5) GI Jane's drug/alcohol rehab experiences. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
6) GI Jane's history of lying:
....a) GI Jane changes his statement multiple times as holes get poked in the previous version. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....b) Lying to the officer processing him in jail after the murder by saying he was never in a pretrial diversion program in response to a direct question asking if he ever was. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....c) Lying directly to the courts about his financial status. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE

Heh heh heh!!! STILL Waiting!!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54699 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they just digitally enhanced the photos of mars that shows what looks like buildings???
Is that what you are talking about my little black thug????
Really dipsh!t???? They look like buildings??!!! ROTFALMFO!!!.... maybe to the morbidly stupid they do.... but not to "normal" people. Guess we know what category YOU fall in, eh Morbidly Stupid??
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54700 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar..........But everyone already knows that..........LOL
let me show a moron like you how to post a link with the post number to prove your point..........
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
So tell us why you cant post a link to prove your claim???
Besides the fact it is a lie and everyone knows it?????
Still stuck on "morbidly" stupid... I see!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54701 Mar 20, 2013
Yep ...
SAD ...
but
you ARE ... Ascendo Tuum

;0)

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54703 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Nobody! ROTFALMFAO!!
Just to bring it up again.... you haven't responded to the following:
Repost:
There you go skirting the issue yet again. Let's hear your comments on the following:
1) GI Jane's assault of law enforcement officers. The one's he got off if he took part in a pretrial diversion program, set up with Judge Daddy's influence. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
2) GI Jane's vicious assault of a FEMALE bar patron resulting in his termination of employment of the club he was bouncing for. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
3) GI Jane's assault of his ex-fiancé resulting in restraining orders issued against him. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
4) GI Jane's newest problem.... sexually assaulting his minor female cousin over a 10 year period.(cryst... someone should investigate the link between inbreeding and racism) THIS IS FACT AND IS CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED.
5) GI Jane's drug/alcohol rehab experiences. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
6) GI Jane's history of lying:
....a) GI Jane changes his statement multiple times as holes get poked in the previous version. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....b) Lying to the officer processing him in jail after the murder by saying he was never in a pretrial diversion program in response to a direct question asking if he ever was. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....c) Lying directly to the courts about his financial status. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
Heh heh heh!!! STILL Waiting!!!!
Has nothing to do with this case.........

Just like ash tray and his drug use in school

Or his rants he posted on face book??

All that matters in this case is that ALL of the evidence shows that Zim was on his back on the ground with ash tray on top of him......

No law against shooting black thugs that do that to you..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54704 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dipsh!t???? They look like buildings??!!! ROTFALMFO!!!.... maybe to the morbidly stupid they do.... but not to "normal" people. Guess we know what category YOU fall in, eh Morbidly Stupid??
I see you are too stupid to even look before you comment about something..........LOL

But what do you expect from a black thug?????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54705 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on "morbidly" stupid... I see!
Yes I am stuck on you morons and how stupid you are..........ROTFLMAO
Truth be told

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54706 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Zimmerman had injuries but not ones that matched the severity of the attack he described", according to Chris Serino, Investigator for the Sanfor Fla. Police Dept. "If Martin had been banging Zimmerman’s head on the sidewalk, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer should have had skull fractures, not just cuts", Serino said.
hmmmm..... does that mean GI Jane overstated his case??!!! Read more interesting inconsistencies!(oh crsyt... ask mommy to read it to you.)
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574057...
Regardless of your false argument.. injuries are injuries. The fact is that George was in fear of his life. HERE IS ONE wasnt even touched and still was found not guilty on blasting KILLING two punk gangbangers.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54707 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a black thug is so stupid they imagine a dolls head being banged on the ground
When in real life Zim would be fighting the forces ash tray was using and greatly reducing the amount of damage ash tray did..........
Are you really this stupid???
No..... But GI Jame just be.... it was HIS statement....
Truth be told

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54708 Mar 20, 2013
cut bruise fracture scrape,, what matters is that George was screaming for help because he was being attacked by a vicious thug. He did have a broken nose and clearly had injuries to the back of his head.

What would you do canada boy if you were attacked and being told you were going to die tonight.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54709 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with this case.........
Just like ash tray and his drug use in school
Or his rants he posted on face book??
All that matters in this case is that ALL of the evidence shows that Zim was on his back on the ground with ash tray on top of him......
No law against shooting black thugs that do that to you..........ROTFLMAO
heh heh heh.... ya.... and which version of GI Janie's statement do we use today??!!! "Oh dear me... he jumped out at me through the bushes" 'cept there are no bushes, Janie!! "Oh... dear me... he kept banging my head on the sidewalk......" and yet... no severe injury!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Either GI Janie has a head of granite (and based on how stupid he is... I suppose that's possible) or he's lying (yet again). I'm going with "lying yet again".
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54710 Mar 20, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of your false argument.. injuries are injuries. The fact is that George was in fear of his life. HERE IS ONE wasnt even touched and still was found not guilty on blasting KILLING two punk gangbangers.
Injuries sustained while Trayvon was defending himself. GI Jane was never in fear of his life.... unlike your other hero, GW Baffoon, Janie DID have a plan B.... and he used it.

As for NOBODY IS ONE.... he plea bargained his way out of a drug deal gone bad.... probably fingered his "boss" and now is hiding in the WPP.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54711 Mar 20, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
cut bruise fracture scrape,, what matters is that George was screaming for help because he was being attacked by a vicious thug. He did have a broken nose and clearly had injuries to the back of his head.
What would you do canada boy if you were attacked and being told you were going to die tonight.
gee... that's easy.... I would have done what the 911 dispatcher asked me to do and let the POLICE handle it.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54713 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh.... ya.... and which version of GI Janie's statement do we use today??!!! "Oh dear me... he jumped out at me through the bushes" 'cept there are no bushes, Janie!! "Oh... dear me... he kept banging my head on the sidewalk......" and yet... no severe injury!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Either GI Janie has a head of granite (and based on how stupid he is... I suppose that's possible) or he's lying (yet again). I'm going with "lying yet again".
Perfectly normal for even well seasoned police to have trouble putting the details together in a traumatic event like this....

Only moron gang bangers dont understand that........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Grey Ghost 1,406,205
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 60,670
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,111
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 7
New youtube magazine about Orlando 11 hr Mics Orlando 1
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 12,690
VFT Tara Benny Global is a Hologram and needs a... Apr '16 MumraTheEvaLiving 1

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages