Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,341 - 42,360 of 65,601 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

tammy green wrote:
<quoted text>I also reported the phile to law enforcement. These people think they can get away with anything and go unnoticed, well let's just see if they can keep their peckers in their pants while they know they're being watched. My son was a victim of perverts like these bastards, they fit the profile and it's easy to ascertain for those who are aware of their hideous lifestyles. I hope they rot in hell. Thank you for your post.
Yes, thank him for his laughable post.

Now, if you want to report a pedophile, I hear that Thug Zimmerman engaged in some very nasty things toward a certain female in his family.

Whatever pertinent info you have should be reported by you as quick as possible.

People like Thug Zimmerman "think they can get away with anything and go unnoticed, well let's just see if they can keep their peckers in their pants while they know they're being watched."

That's how you say it, right?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

game changer wrote:
George was already out of his vehicle looking for a precise location for the dispatcher who kept fumbling around asking where the suspicious person was. George did everything right that night especially when he protected himself from being killed by a dangerous teenage thug.
Yeah, disregarding the advice of the authorities and chasing after a child with a loaded weapon constitutes doing "everything right that night".

Way to go, Thug Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

bills8091 wrote:
In cases like this you really need a good criminal lawyer salt lake city seems to be growing in gang shooting rates, more than I ever remember growing up. Maybe I just didn't pay as much attention, but I don't think so. It's a hard situation. When there is so much violence going on everywhere, when you see a hooded figure in your neighborhood, what do you do? Would you need a lawyer? http://www.utahdefenseattorney.net I'm not choosing a side, I'm just wondering what you do.
You use your damn common sense, that's what you do.

Some people are good for saying guns don't kill people, people do.

But, apparently, it's hoodies that kill people. HA!

Would you need a lawyer when New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick comes to your neighborhood?

Would you need a lawyer when Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg comes to your neighborhood?

Would you need a lawyer when Justin Bieber comes to your neighborhood?

Would you need a lawyer when Brad Pitt comes to your neighborhood?

Those four, among many others, are known for wearing hoodies.

The Truth of the matter is that tens of millions of people everyday wear hoodies. What you gonna do?

What you gonna do when the hoodie is seen by you?

HA! HA! HA!
Traybon Algon

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, disregarding the advice of the authorities and chasing after a child with a loaded weapon constitutes doing "everything right that night".
Way to go, Thug Zimmerman.
Correct...Way to go, Z-man. Youve made a safer neighborhood. A true hero!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Traybon Algon wrote:
<quoted text>Correct...Way to go, Z-man. Youve made a safer neighborhood. A true hero!
That would depend.

He could be bankrupting them soon.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

game changer wrote:
I am looking forward to the trial when Zimmerman is found not guilty. Self defense will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury has to be presented with evidence that is indisputable. The photos of his beating, zimmerman screaming for help, along with the location of zimmermans truck and where the shooting occured are all in favor of the defense. Like i stated before unless the prosecution has a surprise witness there will not be a conviction of 2nd degree murder.
Let's stipulate that Zimmie got hit. Hell let'ts stipulate that he got his ass kicked. Then let's stipulate that the Juvenile, Martin got shot, from intermediate range, straight, front to back. Right? Autopsy says so.
What actions or INaction by Zimmie would have prevented all this?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's stipulate that Zimmie got hit. Hell let'ts stipulate that he got his ass kicked. Then let's stipulate that the Juvenile, Martin got shot, from intermediate range, straight, front to back. Right? Autopsy says so.
What actions or INaction by Zimmie would have prevented all this?
Let me guess. Hmmmm... He could have stayed in his vehicle, obeyed NW rules and the rules explained at monthly meetings by cops to NOT FOLLOW, NOT APPROACH, NOT CONFRONT, strictly observe and call 911.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess. Hmmmm... He could have stayed in his vehicle, obeyed NW rules and the rules explained at monthly meetings by cops to NOT FOLLOW, NOT APPROACH, NOT CONFRONT, strictly observe and call 911.
I believe a jury will see it that way too. Also that Zim used more than equal/opposite force, IF he was attacked at all. In fact used Deadly Force.
Slap Down

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

tammy green wrote:
<quoted text>
I also reported the phile to law enforcement. These people think they can get away with anything and go unnoticed, well let's just see if they can keep their peckers in their pants while they know they're being watched. My son was a victim of perverts like these bastards, they fit the profile and it's easy to ascertain for those who are aware of their hideous lifestyles. I hope they rot in hell. Thank you for your post.
You are quite welcome, and I am sorry about what happened to your son. Anyone can ascertain by their cold hearted responses to your post that they are a "click" of pedophiles. It's funny how they don't deny it. Hubris of this magnitude is what drives these bastards to spend their entire lives chasing after children and hiding behind their bogus profiles.

Don't worry, sooner or later these degenerates always eff up and get caught. Thank God they will have to register as sex offenders, if they have not already been aprehended and brought to trial. God bless you and yours.
Slap Down

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, the men he was posting about are neither pedophiles nor perverts. How do you think his stupid name calling post can help your son or any other victims?
Disagreeing with an idiot doesn't make anyone a pervert nor a pedophile.
Agreeing with a pedophile like you is the hallmark of a pervert. How long have you and your friends on here belonged to NAMBLA?

How do you know they are not perverts? Any dumb ass can tell. Read their posts. Read in-between the lines. If you really believed what you said you're either stupid or else you are an enabler. I don't buy it for one second.

You are a pedophile, no doubt about it. You've also been reported. Try not to sh1t yourself when you get up.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Ridiculous theory , Zazz, you can apologize for Trayvon forever. Fact is that he is dead. Dead people can't testify Zimmerman is going to walk.
ahh... so THAT'S how it's done in the Untied States of Amerikkka... make sure the black kid is dead so he can't talk.... got it! Follow that up with multiple lies to the justice system. Tell the world that your own criminal record is inadmissible or better yet... irrelevant, but make up all kinds of sh!t against the victim and call the hit... because that's exactly what it was... justifiable. Nice....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Self defense is justifiable homicide. Trayvon was either trying to kill or seriously injure Zimmerman. Deadly force is acceptable in this situation. Zimmerman was charged to keep the black community from rioting after the poverty pimps made an issue out of a self defense shooting.
A grand jury was not convened. How fortunate for the Martin family Had this POS case gone before a grand jury, Zimmerman would have never been indited. A charge by a state prosecutor is not the same as an incitement by a Grand jury. Corey knew she did not have enough evidence to get an indictment so she charged him instead. Poor politics to prosecute innocent people to appease the minority community
"Zimmerman was charged to keep the black community from rioting after the poverty pimps made an issue out of a self defense shooting. Really, jackazz?? exactly by who?? Neighbourhood watch?? " ROTFALMFAO!!! Apparently they didn't know who he was. Hmmm... and a kid walking down the street with a bag of skittles and a can of pop hardly qualifies as "rioting". don'tcha think?? nahhh.... that's the whole fcuking problem... YOU DON'T THINK.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>All of those people have jobs and are not expelled from school for drugs, stealing of jewelry and truancy. So try coming up with somethinmg that makes sense. Idiot.
Ok... so you're sitting in your car, playing GI Jane... and you spot a white kid wearing baggy pants half way down his azz and a hoody over his head walking up the street in your ritzy neighbourhood. By YOUR observation, the kid obviously wasn't expelled from school for drugs, stealing of jewelry and truancy. Gee.. tell me ... how did you do you come to THAT conclusion?? Oh... silly me.... the kid wasn't black.... got it. And you morons wonder why you have race problems down there.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>All of those people have jobs and are not expelled from school for drugs, stealing of jewelry and truancy. So try coming up with somethinmg that makes sense. Idiot.
There are tens of millions of people who wear hoodies everyday.

If you want to call a lawyer every time you see someone with a hoodie on, go ahead. It's your money not mine.

The lawyers of America will be very happy.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>Agreeing with a pedophile like you is the hallmark of a pervert. How long have you and your friends on here belonged to NAMBLA?

How do you know they are not perverts? Any dumb ass can tell. Read their posts. Read in-between the lines. If you really believed what you said you're either stupid or else you are an enabler. I don't buy it for one second.

You are a pedophile, no doubt about it. You've also been reported. Try not to sh1t yourself when you get up.
Everyone who disagrees with you is a pedophile.

HA!

Do you know what that makes you?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

THUG Zimmerman is getting bigger by the day. He definitely isn't taking the advice of Doc Lindzee, that's for sure.

Team Thug Zimmerman just can't seem to get it together. But the judge refused to delay the trial any longer.

Look at gluttonous Thug Zimmerman as he trudges into court to hear the bad news from the judge....

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/trayvon-...
Talos IV

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreeing with a pedophile like you is the hallmark of a pervert. How long have you and your friends on here belonged to NAMBLA?
I am a social worker whose training includes spotting potential victims of predators and other sex offenders. Identifying the offenders themselves is more of a challenge. After reading some of the posts on this thread I have insufficient evidence to come to any conclusions. However, there are definitely red flags that would indicate some of these posters are indeed pedophiles.

Approximately one in twenty adults and teenagers sexually molest children in this country. The best defense is to get aggressive and take action when dubious behavior is spotted. I commend you for your posts and for not being afraid to get involved by reporting those you suspect are offenders. Though not 100% conclusive, I believe that you are onto something that constitutes a red flag.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Telgin wrote:
18 year old Trayvon. Nice neck tat, punk azz thug. Arrested for murder. Big freakin' surprise.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/marckel-...
Hey dipsh!t.... wtf are you trying to pull here?? More proof that inbred snotnosed little racist bigots like you are nothing more than lying sacks of sh!t. But, we already knew that... didn't we??

Trying to pass this on as Trayvon Martin.... un-fcuking-believable.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

He deserved to die!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

FALCONER wrote:
He deserved to die!
ya.... walking through a "whites" only neighbourhood with a pack of skittles and a can of pop is justification enough for you inbred snotnosed racists to justify killing, isn't it??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••