Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50683 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile thug zimmerman arrested.
Shreds.
Was OJ arrested??........ROTFLMAO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50684 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Was OJ arrested??........ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO

Was OJ innocent?

Every bit as innocent as the pedophile Zimmerman.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50687 Feb 1, 2013
no lies all truth wrote:
<quoted text> good luck proofing that in court.. what a joke. this is why you ignore facts of the case. you already have it drilled in your head what you THINK happened..
do us all a favor and start laying down some evidence to support your tall tale.
and why do you think so negative of zimmerman ,, mainly in reference to you thinking he is a racist. im guessing thats what the young turks tell you along with msnbc.
I don't know if Zimmerthugman is a racist. I know he is a murderer. He murdered an unarmed child.

I think negative of him because he beats up on women and cops, has an uncontrollable temper and murdered an unarmed child.

I do know you are a racist. You prove it with every nasty post you make about black people. You prove it with your biased opinions based on nothing but your prejudice.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50688 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO
Was OJ innocent?
Every bit as innocent as the pedophile Zimmerman.
OJ walked..........LOL

Location hidden

#50690 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ walked..........LOL
Where's OJ now?

LOL

PS: the pedophile zimmerman is every as innocent.

LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50691 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's OJ now?
LOL
PS: the pedophile zimmerman is every as innocent.
LOL
Not in jail for killing two people..........ROTFLMAO

Zim walks and you burn down your hood..........

Location hidden

#50692 Feb 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, autopsy reports show no injuries to Marin with the exception of scraped knuckles consistent with hitting somebody or something and a bullet wound. Zim had two black eyes, two gashes on the back of his head, a bloody knows and some minor back injuries.
But the jury will not see it that way? Then how will they see it?
Gashes? ROFLMAO at you. The medical report has been posted on here numerous times and you're too foolish to bother reading it.

I see you have now given him back injuries. LOL, good luck with that.

The black eyes are consistent with a broken nose, or as you say knows.

The jury will see the medical reports, not your foolish, false version of his injuries.

Location hidden

#50693 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in jail for killing two people..
Call me as soon as he gets out.

ROTFLMAO

PS: Florida has their best prosecutor on the case and the defense... has the pedophile zimmerman...

ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50694 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me as soon as he gets out.
ROTFLMAO
PS: Florida has their best prosecutor on the case and the defense... has the pedophile zimmerman...
ROTFLMAO
He was arrested for two accounts of murder and walk..........Period.....

Zim will walk also.........And you will burn down your hood.....

Location hidden

#50695 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He was arrested for two accounts of murder and walk..
OJ is still in jail, Homo#1.

The pedophile looks good in orange.

His fat ugly wife's trial in two weeks...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#50696 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for the murders he was arrested for in La..........ROTFLMAO

he walked like Zim will walk..........Why dont you just get your homies and burn down your hood now???

Location hidden

#50698 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for the murders he was arrested for in La..........ROTFLMAO

Start putting out your lower lip now.

I can see it quiver.

Location hidden

#50699 Feb 1, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You're THE LIAR.

Trayvon was an innocent child who was killed by drug-induced, women-beating, gun-toting punk Thug Zimmerman.

Catch up!
How true. He doesn't have the ability to keep up or catch up.

Location hidden

#50700 Feb 1, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too forkin bad I guess. Wait till they see the fake Zimmie crap put in front of a jury. Then they will really be pissed.
It is time a Court settles once and for all, that the "Stand Your Ground" defense does not mean, stalk, accuse, accost, confront and shoot someone you may or may NOT suspect of being a criminal.
The law is too broad and needs to have some definite, parameters and the sooner the better.
Otherwise, any person who feels his testosterone can attack and shoot someone because, "I believe he was gonna take my life, maybe next year, maybe tonight, but he was gonna kill me for sure."
See what a stupid, lax Law that is? It is just a license to murder and I think Zimmie took advantage of the law, so he could do just that.
The flaws in the SYG law will be addressed in the next session. It will assure that people who plea down a violent crime will not be issued a permit. Nor will an aggressor be permitted to claim SYG.

Location hidden

#50701 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why???
I like showing people how stupid these black/moron/liberals are.......
All you do is show how stupid and what a moron you are.

You un-American POS.

Location hidden

#50702 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Many have posted web sites like this with ash trays foot steps
Many ash tray supporters
http://bcclist.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-...
You moron, you started 50 new threads and not one person will respond to your foolish posts.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ukiah-ca
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#50703 Feb 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gashes? ROFLMAO at you. The medical report has been posted on here numerous times and you're too foolish to bother reading it.
I see you have now given him back injuries. LOL, good luck with that.
The black eyes are consistent with a broken nose, or as you say knows.
The jury will see the medical reports, not your foolish, false version of his injuries.
It doesn't matter if he had a broken fingernail. His injuries are consistent with that of being attacked. Had he attacked Martin first, there would be some evidence of contact. But there wasn't. The only contact made between these two people were Martin's knuckles and hands and Zim's head. How can anybody with an IQ over 45 conclude that Zim attacked Martin first forcing Martin to defend himself???
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#50704 Feb 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if Zimmerthugman is a racist. I know he is a murderer. He murdered an unarmed child.
I think negative of him because he beats up on women and cops, has an uncontrollable temper and murdered an unarmed child.
I do know you are a racist. You prove it with every nasty post you make about black people. You prove it with your biased opinions based on nothing but your prejudice.
You people want to make me puke with this "child" reference. Like Zim pulled him off of his tricycle while he was riding down the sidewalk licking his lollypop.

Let me tell you something about the "child:" Had he went through with killing Zimmerman, your "child" would be tried as an adult. You may humor yourself with that reference, but it doesn't fool anybody but you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#50705 Feb 1, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN's 'Starting Point' panel debates influence of Zimmerman's ... cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/30/cnns-st... ...
Mar 30, 2012 ... But Zimmerman's father is also a judge. If you look at the Van Der Sloot case in Aruba where we had some influence with the father. You may ...
Martin Family Attorney Raises Questions About Zimmerman's Father thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/04/03/457593/t... ...
Apr 3, 2012 ... Mr. Zimmerman's father watched from nearby. Jackson noted that Robert Zimmerman was a retired magistrate judge who “issued warrants” and ...
George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests rollingout.com/culture/george-zimmerman-son-o... ...
Mar 27, 2012 ... Did George Zimmerman have help from his father, a retired judge, in clearing his name in three separate arrests? That's the question that's ...
Court documents obtained by msnbc.com show that George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, was previously accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and speeding.
According to the documents, Zimmerman went to court in 2005 and 2006 for these incidents.
Msnbc.com reports that in 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer.” He was 20 years old at the time and both charges are third-degree felonies.
According to the report, the charges were reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Msnbc.com reports that accounts indicated Zimermann shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at a bar.
Msnbc.com reports that in 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a motion for a restraining order and alleged domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. Both restraining orders’ were granted.
In December 2006, msnbc.com reports that Zimmerman was charged with speeding -- but the case was later dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.
According to a Miami Herald investigation, early in the investigation in the death of Martin, the Sanford Police Department requested an arrest warrant from the Seminole County State Attorney’s office.
The Herald reports that a Sanford Police incident document shows the case was categorized as “homicide/negligent manslaughter.”
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Let's try this again: When you can find any association (meaning evidence--not discussion) of Zim's father having influence in this case, let us know. We'll be waiting.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#50706 Feb 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>All you do is show how stupid and what a moron you are.

You un-American POS.
Zim walks and you burn down your hood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,153,983
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min T-REX 490,198
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 16 min Murph 70,606
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 28 min zazz 96,643
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min mdbuilder 49,188
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 1 hr carol 8
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr AN is me 26,180
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:16 am PST

NBC Sports 6:16AM