|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
xoxox back to you too, but please disregard my post. I had too many windows opened. <quoted text>
Awwwww thanks. You better keep the windows closed, it's getting chilly>>>>:)~ xoxoxox

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Downtown Rochester where the courts are isn't that bad, where I was just is straight up ghetto/slum area.
After I toured the slums I ended up downtown. Back in the 80's we had a nice mall downtown and a ton of different specialty stores on main street. Now everything is gone. I worked winter breaks and some summer breaks at a department store called Sibley's ( It's Macy's now). It had 6 floors and I can't even tell you how many restaurants. One of the restaurants people used for wedding receptions. During the holiday's the store was decorated beautifully. They had a wonderful Christmas tunnel set up for the kids after visiting Santa.
The store had a candy department were they made their own chocolates, they even had small grocery store inside.
Now since the store is closed they use the building as part of a college campus.
Do you have any department stores in your downtown area?<quoted text>
Where I live is a metro area, all these little towns are all grown into each other. You don't know your in the next town unless you read the signs..yes we have stores, malls and anything you could want..

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Good Morning All

Mousie is the weather in your area okay?

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

That's kind of how it is here too, but don't you have downtown area in the city? We have a busy downtown area/ business district.

The first ever indoor mall was built in the city of Rochester. Here were towers above the mall that housed many businesses. Across from that was the main Sibley's store.

Sibley's was so big and in the center of everything that instead of walking outside and taking the long way to get to the other side of the street everyone just walked thru the store. Women's shoes was right near one of the main entrances. That was NOT good for my paycheck.

About 15 years after the malls came then all the downtown stores started closing.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I live is a metro area, all these little towns are all grown into each other. You don't know your in the next town unless you read the signs..yes we have stores, malls and anything you could want..

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not breaking news that is old chit chat..
Now breaking news would be if Mouise was pregnant.
Mousie, I hope you weren't affected by the tornadoes you guys got over the weekend and if so please be careful because you're getting another round today! Ours was a few days ago and we get another round tomorrow, maybe even today (I live in Dallas/Fort Worth), so it sounds like it's going to be another one of those springs!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
That's kind of how it is here too, but don't you have downtown area in the city? We have a busy downtown area/ business district.
The first ever indoor mall was built in the city of Rochester. Here were towers above the mall that housed many businesses. Across from that was the main Sibley's store.
Sibley's was so big and in the center of everything that instead of walking outside and taking the long way to get to the other side of the street everyone just walked thru the store. Women's shoes was right near one of the main entrances. That was NOT good for my paycheck.
About 15 years after the malls came then all the downtown stores started closing. <quoted text>
Yes, there is a downtown area, lots of antique shops, reastraunt 's, and museums. Most the mom and pop stores are gone other then antique shops. I Harley ever go to the downtown area unless I am Antique shopping. The mall is about 10 min. Away from me and there are big dept. stores every where you look. My favorites are bed bath and beyond and the world market..

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text> Mousie, I hope you weren't affected by the tornadoes you guys got over the weekend and if so please be careful because you're getting another round today! Ours was a few days ago and we get another round tomorrow, maybe even today (I live in Dallas/Fort Worth), so it sounds like it's going to be another one of those springs!
Hi Ricky I answer you at the other site..Yes we are fine but
starting again. Glad you are o.k. also. Need to get things
ready so will check in later. Take care all.
Liz I will answer your pm later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky I answer you at the other site..Yes we are fine but
starting again. Glad you are o.k. also. Need to get things
ready so will check in later. Take care all.
Liz I will answer your pm later.
Glad you're fine Mousie!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hope you're still safe Mousie, sounds like Moore got hit hard..

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Good Morning All

Mousie I'm praying for you and the people of OK

“A lady never discusses the ”

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

LizW wrote:
you know it. some exciting shiit goes down on this thread. Was it thing 1 or 2 that shaved her eyebrows and then tried to blame Grandma? Loved that story.
I don't want to brag but I have like 5 loads of laundry to do today.<quoted text>
Good morning everyone.

Thing one shaved off her eyebrows. Poor Nana...she gets blamed for a lot LOL.

Thing One had 2 parts in a play and she was also the narrator. The class wrote the play- Justin Bieber Gets Hit By a Bus. Vey cute play and Thing did a great job but I'm glad that's over with. Getting the costumes together was a real b!tch. I have some costumes (from dance) and Thing had told a friend that she could borrow something...she waited until THE NIGHT BEFORE to tell me she had promised a costume....and anyway, it was a costume that I had already sent to donation!
I don't know why the girl's mother didn't call me to make sure about the costume.... ggrrr.

Thing is also in a musical on THURSDAY. The school is providing costumes. Thing got hers last night ...and OF COOURSE it doesn't fit! That would just be too easy LOL.

Just a lot of other crap going on too. I'll be so glad when school is out.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
I did see Dick but it was years ago and I kind of forgot all about it since then.
Moving right along. Brunch was nice. My daughter made a french toast casserole and then a few different egg casseroles.
I'm a awful grandmother. I never even went out to see the grandchicks although I did give them a quick wave from the kitchen window.
Remember I told you that in addition to the chickens my daughter also has bats. They were just a extra perk that came along with the house. The bats were gone all winter. My son in law thinks vacationing is Costa Rica ( we don't know for sure, they could have just been in the next town over). Well the bats are back in full force now and the exterminator is coming this week to try to get rid of them. My daughter calls him " The Batman"<quoted text>
Did the batman come yet?

“Guess where I hid the eggs???”

Since: Jan 12

Swinging Vine, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Good morning everyone~~
My vote is for the bats to receive proper eviction
notice...

Swinging Vine, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

While watcing the coverage of this unfolding tragedy, I've heard mention of the tremendous
pressure surrounding them when it happened and
ears popping.
I can only imagine~~one lady saved her daughter
from being sucked up by the tornado by hanging
onto her daughter's hair.

I also notice the mud on everything~~I remember
everything being coated in mud after the tornado
we were in when I was 8 yrs old.

The picture of the elderly man in overalls, sitting
in a rocking chair with nothing around him is priceless.
Shock is an understatement...

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Has anyone heard from or seen Mousie post?

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

A few Batmen showed up and sealed up the house. My daughter said after they left there was still some bat flying around inside ( frigs I thought they were just outside).

It doesn't sound like they're totally gone. Some are refusing to leave.

Maybe she should just give up and start selling tickets to her nightly "Bat Show".
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the batman come yet?

Swinging Vine, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Has anyone heard from or seen Mousie post?
Yes Mr & Mrs Mousie are okay.
She is nervous of course after what happened in Moore.

Swinging Vine, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Well~~
I didn't think anyone could out-lie Casey Anthony.
But Jodi Arias is right up there with her...
Pathetic!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mr & Mrs Mousie are okay.
She is nervous of course after what happened in Moore.
I am glad they are okay..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
Well~~
I didn't think anyone could out-lie Casey Anthony.
But Jodi Arias is right up there with her...
Pathetic!!!
Lol, I can't believe how calm she is while the jury is deciding if she will die or stay in prison for life.. She was laughing and talking, I think she must be on some kind of happy pill.. I think death would be a better sentence for what she did, she would stay on death row for many many years but she wouldn't have the programs or anything that she would have in a normal prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,001 - 13,020 of17,335
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance