Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#11241 Dec 1, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had just dropped her off at school a few mineautes before this happened. I ended up with a busted mouth but that's it. They towed my car away..luckily it's not our only vehichle and I have insurance that pays for a rental car. I am assuming the person that hit me insurance will pay up. I know she got a ticket for running the light.
I'm glad you're OK!
That sucks about the car...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11242 Dec 1, 2012
Topix then and Topix now are completely different~~
I'm glad for the learning experience, it can be a
real eye opener at times.

Sugar Land, TX

#11243 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I vaguely remember this poster and her telling us this.
As far as pettiness, a few years ago I would have agreed
with you on women being more petty than men.
Since posting on topix I've come to the conclusion there are
some mighty petty men, too.
Yep

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11244 Dec 1, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had just dropped her off at school a few mineautes before this happened. I ended up with a busted mouth but that's it. They towed my car away..luckily it's not our only vehichle and I have insurance that pays for a rental car. I am assuming the person that hit me insurance will pay up. I know she got a ticket for running the light.
Missy~~
Did your air bags go off?

Sugar Land, TX

#11245 Dec 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
Yeah I know.
You know my mind is like a steel trap ( now where's my car keys) but from what I remember here's what happened. Right before they were suppose to meet the cyber lover revealed she was a woman and still wanted a relationship. The wife wasn't crazy about the idea at first but then decided since they were " in love" that it wouldn't matter. So they met and the wife went home and was going to leave her husband. The husband killed the wife. Now I forgot if he made it look like a suicide and there was a body or if there was no body and he just claimed she took off. At any rate her family said she'd never take off and leave her kids behind. The police looked at her computer and tracked the cyber lover down but she had nothing to do with it. <quoted text>
That's a scary story. Everyone involved were off their rockers.

Sugar Land, TX

#11246 Dec 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
LOL..........and did I remember to mention my crazy family includes, a lawyer, a couple football players and a state wrestling champ ( just in case anyone even thinks about trying anything).
Is Thing One still running? How did the dance go?
I told you a couple years ago when Noah had his first dance I was there for about 20 minutes. It was good for a few laughs. Those kids are all sweating from chasing each other and acting like little goofballs. I don't think any of them actually dance.<quoted text>
LOL don't leave out your mom! From some of the stories you've told she'd be the one to take when you meet anyone.

Thing spent the first part of the dance in the restroom with crying girls. They were fighting (not Thing ,but some other girls) over a boy. The funny thing is... from what Thing says..I doubt any of them have even talked to the boy and he doesnt have a clue as to all the drama over him.
Hans

United States

#11247 Dec 1, 2012
Thankfully Hans is very mature, and not the least bit petty...

“Where the heck am I?”

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#11248 Dec 1, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that happened to you. I'll never understand it-
some folks getting so PO'd over words typed on a screen ( or whatever) that they would try to mess with someone's real life.
There was this one guy who was calling a lady all sorts of names (really stupid stuff but mean as hell)and I couldn't understand What The Hell because last I had heard they were friends & had met IRL. I asked him what happened and he said that "she's scum".
That's it?! She's scum??? Dang....
I felt bad for her. I wouldnt want him or someone like that knowing anything about me.
Thanks JaneDear, but it doesn't bother me anymore. It's fun to talk and remember the stupid stuff now. We had some real fun before all that.
He said :she's scum", wondering if maybe he was scum, sometimes I think people just say things like that because in rl they are just losers. You know I have many friends who some may call scum, heck they have probably even called me that, but I still love them for who they are and what's in their hearts. I'm a big believer in "treat others as they treat you" and also "what comes around goes around". I often think it would be funny to hear that the guy did sue and busted them good. But I hate to be like that. It's Topix!!! Come on, when people get as old as I am, we say what we think, doesn't mean we expect everyone to think like we do. But some get mad because others disagree with them. Heck, I pray there isn't many who think like I do. lol

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11249 Dec 1, 2012
I think one of the most heartbreaking statements I've ever heard was when, Lacy Peterson's mother
looked at Scott Peterson and said:

Why did you have to kill her Scott, why didn't you just divorce her, you know we would have taken care of her and Connor.

Sugar Land, TX

#11250 Dec 1, 2012
Hans wrote:
Thankfully Hans is very mature, and not the least bit petty...
LOL

you're so cute
Hans

United States

#11251 Dec 1, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
you're so cute
Don't encourage me, dear Jane.

Hope all is well in tx

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#11252 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
I think one of the most heartbreaking statements I've ever heard was when, Lacy Peterson's mother
looked at Scott Peterson and said:
Why did you have to kill her Scott, why didn't you just divorce her, you know we would have taken care of her and Connor.
That is sad. I watch the id channel, and that is a question that is asked often to men or women who kill their spouse. But as we all know, it's usually about the almighty dollar rather than the human life, and the loved ones of that human life. JMO

“Where the heck am I?”

Twighlight Zone

#11253 Dec 1, 2012
I'm watching an reality Amish show and I'm thinking I need to find me an x-amish man. I wonder if they are all that hard of workers?

Sugar Land, TX

#11254 Dec 1, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JaneDear, but it doesn't bother me anymore. It's fun to talk and remember the stupid stuff now. We had some real fun before all that.
He said :she's scum", wondering if maybe he was scum, sometimes I think people just say things like that because in rl they are just losers. You know I have many friends who some may call scum, heck they have probably even called me that, but I still love them for who they are and what's in their hearts. I'm a big believer in "treat others as they treat you" and also "what comes around goes around". I often think it would be funny to hear that the guy did sue and busted them good. But I hate to be like that. It's Topix!!! Come on, when people get as old as I am, we say what we think, doesn't mean we expect everyone to think like we do. But some get mad because others disagree with them. Heck, I pray there isn't many who think like I do. lol
YOU have a really good attitude. LOL I like the way you think.

There are some on topix who just cant let go of old fights.
Let the freak go already!! Sheesh. I think those people enjoy the fights though.
Hans

United States

#11255 Dec 1, 2012
_LoverGurL_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hal.
I hope your weekend is going good. Did you play cards or pool last night?
He played cards, in the pool.

Sugar Land, TX

#11256 Dec 1, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't encourage me, dear Jane.
Hope all is well in tx
Encouraging you is half the fun...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11257 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Missy~~
Did your air bags go off?
The air bags did pop out but I don't think they popped out when it was suppose to. I hit my mouth on something hard. The cop said it was probably the airbag that did it. My car went side ways so you would have thought my arm or hip would have been what hit something.
Hans

United States

#11258 Dec 1, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Encouraging you is half the fun...
Nobody 'gets it' like you do-

Sugar Land, TX

#11259 Dec 1, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
He played cards, in the pool.
Pulling up an old post confused the hell out of me.

Do not confuse the blonde!!
sheesh

Sugar Land, TX

#11260 Dec 1, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody 'gets it' like you do-
I'm not touching ^^^^that one....
*sits on my hands*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OBAMANATION 1,744,424
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr WAS sanka 516,928
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 8 hr lisa 25,646
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) 20 hr Dont send your ki... 101
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,705
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Wed Jeremy 3,136
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Maverick 808 74,076

Casselberry Jobs

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages