Word Association 2

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16535 May 28, 2012
soft-touch

Good Morning Princess. Are you going for a early walk today before it gets too hot?
Any plans for the day?
Princess Hey wrote:
Skin(so)Soft
Good morning Liz

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#16536 May 28, 2012
Touch(me)Not

Will be going soon..Nah unless I go to daughters later..Mostly staying here and getting some extra cleaning done..Thats my time,clean clean clean doesnt seem like anything gets done.How about yourself???

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#16537 May 28, 2012
not-knot

Not much going on here. I have some inside work to get done, then if it doesn't rain some yardwork.
Later today my sister is coming for a picnic. Just simple. BBQ'd chicken, beans and salads.

What's the temp there today? It's suppose to be 90 here today.
Princess Hey wrote:
Touch(me)Not
Will be going soon..Nah unless I go to daughters later..Mostly staying here and getting some extra cleaning done..Thats my time,clean clean clean doesnt seem like anything gets done.How about yourself???

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#16538 May 28, 2012
LizW wrote:
not-knot
Not much going on here. I have some inside work to get done, then if it doesn't rain some yardwork.
Later today my sister is coming for a picnic. Just simple. BBQ'd chicken, beans and salads.
What's the temp there today? It's suppose to be 90 here today.
<quoted text>
Knot - Hangmans

“Want A Friend, Be One”

#16539 May 28, 2012
Hangmans Noose

In 90's here to Liz..Enjoy your day with you sister.I dont have any sisters only 1 brother.He does stuff with his family.He has a big one.6 kids for him and he married a lady that has 5 so they have a houseful.They also have alot of grandbabies and great grandbabies as well.Dont get too hot out there.Be safe as well.Later girl....

“Want A Friend, Be One”

#16540 May 28, 2012
Ohh forgot Hello there "BL" didnt mean to slight you..Hope you have a great day,be safe and careful.Dont get too hot out there.Got my walking stuff done,had a shower and now for other stuff. Enjoy bestest.Later...:0)

#16541 May 28, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Hangmans Noose
In 90's here to Liz..Enjoy your day with you sister.I dont have any sisters only 1 brother.He does stuff with his family.He has a big one.6 kids for him and he married a lady that has 5 so they have a houseful.They also have alot of grandbabies and great grandbabies as well.Dont get too hot out there.Be safe as well.Later girl....
Noose - Rope

#16542 May 28, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Ohh forgot Hello there "BL" didnt mean to slight you..Hope you have a great day,be safe and careful.Dont get too hot out there.Got my walking stuff done,had a shower and now for other stuff. Enjoy bestest.Later...:0)
Hello ,

Dat's ok, don't worry about it.I was invited over for a cook out but I'm a bit worned down now if you know what I mean lol

I may go out later , unsure yet.Have a nice Holiday whatever it is you may be doing, if anything, bye.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

#16543 May 28, 2012
Rope Steer

That cook out sounds great you should have went but understand the wore out deal.The heat can get to ya.Later

#16544 May 28, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Rope Steer
That cook out sounds great you should have went but understand the wore out deal.The heat can get to ya.Later
Steer - Cattle

I can go anytime today. It goes on into the night. Then have there yard lit up so times not a factor.

I'm not worrying about the heat , I sweat even when it's cool out lol

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#16545 May 28, 2012
Cattle-ranch

Hi Hal

Wow Princess your brother does have a HUGE family. I have a brother who's married but no kids, he married someone 15 years old than he is and she never wanted kids and my sister only has one but he's a handful and it's like having 10.

Hal have fun at your cookout. I just finished my chores so now I'm on break and then going to start to get the food for tonight ready.
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Steer - Cattle
I can go anytime today. It goes on into the night. Then have there yard lit up so times not a factor.
I'm not worrying about the heat , I sweat even when it's cool out lol

#16546 May 28, 2012
LizW wrote:
Cattle-ranch
Hi Hal
Wow Princess your brother does have a HUGE family. I have a brother who's married but no kids, he married someone 15 years old than he is and she never wanted kids and my sister only has one but he's a handful and it's like having 10.
Hal have fun at your cookout. I just finished my chores so now I'm on break and then going to start to get the food for tonight ready.
<quoted text>
Ranch - House

Hi Liz and ty , have a nice day/night yourself. I'm not sure yet what I'm doing .

See ya later.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#16547 May 28, 2012
house-boat

Hi Hal.
Here's a cute story for you. Last night I was reading my email and I didn't look to see who the email was from but the subject line said Noah's Syracuse U football camp.
So I open it and there the link with all the info and then it says:
Dear Mom I love you so much and miss you a lot too. You're the best. I wish you would come to my school everyday just to check up on me.

So I'm thinking WTH..........Noah would never write that.
I looked at the email addy and it was his Dad pulling a fast one on me. LOL

So now when Noah comes home tonight I'm going to tell him that tomorrow I'll go to school with him for the day..........he'll freak out.
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Ranch - House
Hi Liz and ty , have a nice day/night yourself. I'm not sure yet what I'm doing .
See ya later.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

#16548 May 28, 2012
Boat Ashore

That was cute Liz.Your son will freak out.I know how Kids are today they dont want momma around with them and other children.Thats cute...

#16549 May 28, 2012
LizW wrote:
house-boat
Hi Hal.
Here's a cute story for you. Last night I was reading my email and I didn't look to see who the email was from but the subject line said Noah's Syracuse U football camp.
So I open it and there the link with all the info and then it says:
Dear Mom I love you so much and miss you a lot too. You're the best. I wish you would come to my school everyday just to check up on me.
So I'm thinking WTH..........Noah would never write that.
I looked at the email addy and it was his Dad pulling a fast one on me. LOL
So now when Noah comes home tonight I'm going to tell him that tomorrow I'll go to school with him for the day..........he'll freak out.<quoted text>
Boat - Dock

Hi Liz, that's so funny. Let me know what he says lol

A friend called me a while ago asking me if I was coming over I said I'd think on it , he said ah ok .

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#16550 May 28, 2012
dock-slip

Hal you're one, hot, popular, macho man. Are these the same people you hang with on the weekends? Bless you for hanging in there every weekend like you do. After about 2 weekends I would be trying to come up with excuses to get out of going. Are they having a cookout? Anything good to eat? You could always go for a little while and then make a quick getaway.
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Boat - Dock
Hi Liz, that's so funny. Let me know what he says lol
A friend called me a while ago asking me if I was coming over I said I'd think on it , he said ah ok .

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#16551 May 28, 2012
LOL it's hard for him to act cool when I'm hanging around.
Princess Hey wrote:
Boat Ashore
That was cute Liz.Your son will freak out.I know how Kids are today they dont want momma around with them and other children.Thats cute...

“Want A Friend, Be One”

#16552 May 28, 2012
I know my son is way taller than I am and he has always been known as little leland,when I would come around him and his pals and called him that he would look down at me and say okay little momma.I was the one blushing not him..He is about 6' and shorty me 5'2 .

#16553 May 28, 2012
LizW wrote:
dock-slip
Hal you're one, hot, popular, macho man. Are these the same people you hang with on the weekends? Bless you for hanging in there every weekend like you do. After about 2 weekends I would be trying to come up with excuses to get out of going. Are they having a cookout? Anything good to eat? You could always go for a little while and then make a quick getaway.<quoted text>
Slip -Down > ; )~

Hi Liz, yepper these are the same people I hang with on the weekends.

It isn't difficult Liz to do what I do on Friday and Saturdays, it's alot of fun and the hard part is driving there lol

Yeah Liz, they are cooking out but I may stop over later or just stay in, unsure yest. I had 3 nights of it , somewhat tired.

Hope your day is good,,

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16554 May 28, 2012
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Slip -Down > ; )~
Hi Liz, yepper these are the same people I hang with on the weekends.
It isn't difficult Liz to do what I do on Friday and Saturdays, it's alot of fun and the hard part is driving there lol
Yeah Liz, they are cooking out but I may stop over later or just stay in, unsure yest. I had 3 nights of it , somewhat tired.
Hope your day is good,,
Down - Size

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,478,769
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 57 min Joy 98,315
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,872
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 15 hr lisa 25,580
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 19,292
In car accident ...left disabled 20 hr Joe 2
News Dreamers: Repeal of immigration order would be ... 22 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 19

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages