Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#847228 Jan 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Reagan the Godfather(Grandfather?) of big government, big debt, deficit spending with no shot over ever balancing a budget.
Liberal(Neo Conservative) too who paraded around as a conservative too.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#847229 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you judge the validity of a post by the icons, well....what can we say about you?
I never once implied that a post should be evaluated by the judge-its, quite the contrary. The point I've been making is about the character, or more correctly, lack of character of the person awarding the judge-its to himself. The obvious conclusion a thinking person can draw about the values of someone who rigs a rating system to promote themselves is that they are insecure, untrustworthy and not very intelligent. Since you dismiss all this as unimportant then apparently you share the same value system as your friend waxturd/jimmy/goober et.al. and, as I said, are blissfully ignorant of what's going on around you and equally shallow.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847230 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Those were the days. I could actually talk directly to the Cobra and UH-B gunship guys and bring em in real close. The jets, not so much, I had to talk to the spotter in the Bronco, which is the niftiest small aircraft ever built IMO. Jets, you don't want any closer than 100 meters, 200 if they had napalm on board.
I always thought of artillery for prepping LZ's and illumination but too risky for close support. Never got to direct Puff but saw it working out once at FB Blackhawk__fkn incredible, I can't even imagine the modern versions equipped with guidance systems.
Right on, old Puff really was the magic dragon,we always counted our blessings that he was ours. I have very little knowledge of the newer version. Talk about lighting up the night. Maybe you should converse with old Eed he claims to have been a radio man. Bless you and all that served. There was no politics there. Other than what in the hell am I doing here and who in the hell sent me.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847232 Jan 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh Oh! That's going to hurt!
If you're dumb enough to smoke, you deserve to pay for it.

Why should I pay for others bad health habits??

You a smoker??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847233 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all but I do believe that debt is worse than higher taxes and since this is the people's government I believe y'all need to pay for the government you demand. Its up to me if I'm willing to stay here and pay along with you though I've never voted for any of y'all's excessive spending.
The Libertarian Party platform calls for the budget to be balanced solely through reducing spending, not through increased taxation.

Sounds like a good idea, but too bad you don't support it.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847234 Jan 25, 2013
Companies in the headlines that are killing it and getting killed in the market today.

Apple being among them.

http://money.msn.com/investing/killer-compani...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847235 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!
Waxturd, the sockpuppet master, accuses others of the same behavior.
Whiole he creates multiple sockpuppets and uses them all at once.
There is a difference, moonbat.
Ghost uses one screenname at a time, while you use about 10 of them simultaneously!!
"Not Surprised" has kept everyone aware of the idiocy of Waxturd, holed up in Windsor, CT, with sockpuppets all over the USA.
Tell us more abourt your Ivy League education, Jimmy.
After all, you are one of Waxturd's 'children'/
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
"nutsucker" You are dense. Your comprehension skills are weak. "poop" is currently using at least 3 names as he posts on this thread, If you had a brain you would be able to figure that out.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#847236 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds pretty good to me. Of course if I wanted privacy and autonomy I'd just make my own electricity. If I was a paranoid nitwit I'd just sit around whining about it.
Doode, you just posted that paranoid fantasy about the electricity guy peeping in on your "wife"
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847237 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You think it's ok for them to change the rules when they can't win under the rules that have existed for 200+ years??
What it proves is that they know they can't win elections unless they gerrymander voting districts and changing the Electoral College rules.
It won't work any better than all of Rmoney's lies did.
Then there's this:
""Top Florida Republican Opposes Electoral Vote Change
Florida House Speaker Will Weatherford (R) doesn't agree with Republican efforts around the country to change the way electoral votes are allocated, the Miami Herald reports.
Said Weatherford: "To me, that's like saying in a football game,'We should have only three quarters, because we were winning after three quarters and the beat us in the fourth. I don't think we need to change the rules of the game, I think we need to get better."
<quoted text>
You don't think the Democrats wouldn't have already done this if the shoe were on the other foot?

If these states vote to change the rules, them's the breaks.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847238 Jan 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Obamacare:
If you're a 55 yr. old smoker you will be penalized $4,250 per year, on top of your health insurance premium.
"You're going to have to pass it before you can see what's in it."
"mdbuilder"
But if you are a lard ass who can not get enough fat food/drink, others will subsidize your coverage.
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#847239 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be as dead as dicks nuts by then, you too! Worry about sht that can actually happen during your lifetime.
Btw, that was from that right wing rag, the la times
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#847240 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, electricity consumption is already used to catch pot farmers.
Plus the dea flies planes watching glowing houses
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#847241 Jan 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're dumb enough to smoke, you deserve to pay for it.
Why should I pay for others bad health habits??
You a smoker??
Do you have any idea how much obesity and clogged arteries cost taxpayers?

Yet, overeating is not even close to being on the politically correct no-no list.

Neither drug abuse and alcohol-related health problems.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847242 Jan 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not old like you.
So you admit you lied?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847243 Jan 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur remember this is the President that said he didn’t pay attention to the’ Stock Market’ because these were the (Fat Cats) that was getting Wealthy off the Backs of Middle Class!! You are Living Proof that Liberals/Democrats have a Short Memory!! The Floors yours
Changing the subject does not let you off the hook, nitwit.

You lose the discussion, so you change the rules??

There was nothing said about Obama comments, your claim was that this was the worst recovery in history, but the Stock Market says you're an idiot.

So do I.

So, how do you evaluate a stock?? Have you ever bought a stock??

Not a mutual fund, but a single equity.

Back atcha!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#847244 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe this is off topic but has anyone been paying attention to the DOW and other markets this week?

Holy sht and in spite of Apples problems and Boeings battery hiccups the markets continue to grow well past a five year high and towards new ground. The investors apparently like the stability that the inauguration presented.

There ya go eh?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#847245 Jan 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously someone like you that is easily duped by FOX and Limbaugh has no inkling about what criteria to use in evaluating the credibility of a source of information. I pay attention to everything, that's why I'm harder to fool. You, on the other hand, are happy to live in your blissfully ignorant fantasy land ignoring red flags that are waved in your face. You deserve to be in bed with waxturd and his phony judge-its.
It one thing to pay attention to everything, quite another to discern what's important. The judgeits aren't important.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#847246 Jan 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker" You are dense. Your comprehension skills are weak. "poop" is currently using at least 3 names as he posts on this thread, If you had a brain you would be able to figure that out.
Peace
KMA
Sorry old obsessed one, I only post as Ghost no one else. Your paranoia mixed with your senility combined with your stupid is gonna be real confusing to the medical people. Oh, and good luck.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#847247 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they can , if you are in a residential neighborhood and average power bills are say 200 dollars and someones is 1200 dollars red flags will go up , I got a bill from dominion power once for over 2000 dollars but it was from an extra 0 on the bill and it took me forever to get it settled .
Costs lots to keep those bodies cold eh?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#847248 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
This is lengthy but important.
As the Republican National Committee concludes its three-day meeting in Charlotte, N.C., Republicans are looking to improve their standing in time for the next presidential election. They want to do a better job reaching out to Latinos, they want to soften their tone when it comes to social issues, and they want to narrow their technological and get-out-the-vote operation gap with Democrats.
Here's the big news...
Some Republicans are looking to change the Electoral College system in battleground states that Democrats have won in the last two cycles. As the Washington Post reports, Republicans in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia -- all controlled at the state level by the GOP -- have proposed awarding their Electoral College votes by congressional district instead of the winner-take-all approach used by every state except for two (Maine and Nebraska).“No state is moving quicker than Virginia, where state senators are likely to vote on the plan as soon as next week,” the Post says.
That would give the GOP a HUGE advantage: The Republicans advocating these changes say they would give smaller communities more of a voice in presidential battleground states. But there’s a bigger story here: The moves would give the GOP a significant advantage due to the fact that redistricting has concentrated the Democratic vote to just a handful of congressional districts in these states. Take Virginia, for example: Obama won the state in 2012 by four percentage points and by about 150,000 votes -- and he took all of the state’s 13 electoral votes. But under the proposed changes, Mitt Romney would have won nine of the state’s electoral votes to Obama’s four. Put another way, if every electoral vote in the country was awarded by congressional district, Romney would have defeated Obama, 276 to 262 in electoral votes according to Emory University’s Alan Abramowitz. And if only the states of Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin were changed to this system, Obama would have BARELY won, 271-267, Abramowitz adds.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/25...
This should raise a few eyebrows.
It does, it's disgusting. Republicans should make their new slogan: Lie, Cheat, Steal, whatever it take to deny the majority of the voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 38 min Mary NY 488,714
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Year 47,497
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 70,500
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,704
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,104
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 17,166
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 26,910
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match

Casselberry Jobs

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info