Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,361 - 748,380 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is a tough act to follow, I nominate Al Franken or Jesse Jackson Jr...... maybe Debbi Wasaman Shultz, they all have something unique to offer.
How about Scott Wiener? He appears to possess some common sense which is a rare commodity amongst Left Coast Liberals:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-203...
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

REBECCA'S LIFE WAS FORETOLD. SHE WUZ UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN IMPREGNATED DURING HER FIRST SEXUAL ENCOUNTER. FREDERICK, HAD BEEN DISMISSED IMMEDIATELY, OF COURSE, AND REBECCA HAD BEEN SENT TO A MISSION IN CHINA BUT IT WAS ALL TO NO AVAIL.(LEO. DEBIL LOVE YOU, BABY.)

REBECCA'S BELLY GROANED WITH THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE BABY SHE WAS CARRYING HIGH AND SHE ASSUMED IT WAS A GIRL, BUT NO SUCH LUCK. NO SUCH LUCK WAS WHAT SHE HAD NAMED THE CHILD AND HE LIVED UP TO THE LOW EXPECTATIONS HIS NAME HAD FORETOLD.

HE WAS BORN IN A KOI POND, NOT AN AUSPICIOUS ONE EITHER, AND FO' NO OTHER REASON THAN THAT REBECCA HAD FALLEN INTO IT IN LABOR AND THERE WUZ NO ONE AROUND TO PULL HER OUT. SMELLS KINDA FISHY TO ME...
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but I do.
NO YOU DON'T. YOU AN IDIOT. DID NO MAN EVER TELL YOU HOW UNATTRACTIVE YOU IS? WOMAN IN HERE TELL YOU. SHE TELL YOU FLAT OUT: YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT. BUT STILL YOU RESIST? IS THAT BECAUSE YOU AN IDIOT OR IS THAT BECAUSE YOU JUS' STOOPID? YOU THINK DEBIL PLAYIN' WITH YOU? YOU THINK YOU GON' BEAT THE DEBIL? WHORE. DEBIL JUS' TELL HIS STORIES TO EMBARRASS YOU. YOU IMAGINE HE GOT SOME OTHER PURPOSE? YOU IMAGINE HE NO GOOD AT TELLIN' STORIES?
obama blows

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>robbinghoodietic?? Than stop giving trillions of dollars to israel egypt and other anti-American nations . AMERICANS FIRST AND FOREMOST
imbecile, no one is giving trillions in foreign aid, now stfu before I have to bitch slap you back to reality.
sister fatso

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Have you checked out Anne W. Patterson? I think she'd do a creditable job, and, as far as I know, nobody wants her head on a spike.
she's dumber than you, skinnier too.
stonewall jackson

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Stop the Bleeding wrote:
<quoted text>Civil war is coming and we know it.
pretty radical, but it might be needed. liberals are destroying this country. It happens all the time,all over the world, the people get pushed too far, things are still relatively good, but if the economy really crashed here it could happen.
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL JUS' GO WATCH CASABLANCA WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBOR. SHE ABOUT TO BE MARRIED TO SOME DUMBFUCK CAUSE SHE NEED THE MONEY. K, DEBIL OK WITH THAT... HE UNDERSTAND PRACTICALITY. BUT SHE BEAUTIFUL AN' DUMBFUCK NOT AROUND. IT ALL WORK OUT FO' EVERYBODY AN' DUMBFUCK NEVER GON' KNOW... UNLESS HE NOTICE HER VAGINA NOT AS TIGHT AS IT USE TO BE?
idiot liberals

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>An Old Raider should know better than a young Trooper that ALL politicians LIE! I was on here for a while, bout 04 I think. Thought it would be a clean debate, not some bar argument! So I played with the children here for a while, got bored cause nobody really wants do do anything constructive or usefull. Actually did do the name changing crap, messing around, knew enough not to tell folks TOO much that was real, but any of us could be anybody.(ouch!)The name calling stuff seems to be part of the landscape, but none of em ever met my Drill Instructor Dad (or was he?)LOL
SEE PEOPLE, IT CAN BE DONE!!!
you can be anything on the internet, odd so many choose to be idiots.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Pope John Paul III wrote:
"It is written in the prophets" (said Christ) "they shall be all taught of God. Every one therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me." John 6:45. "For the prophets indeed had said, All thy children shall be taught of the Lord, and they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them."
Don't remember the verse, but it also says every man shall be judged by their own beliefs. Meaning there is only 1 true living God, but more than 1 religion, so he will judge every man from every individual religion by the sanctity and depth of their religious beliefs.. What most people don't know or want to realize is there's different cultures, languages, & ideologies. That being said with all the differences your going to have different names because of languages, so everybody with monotheistic beliefs may be talking about the same God just different name. As a rumor spreads across town, it gains wings & grows legs & by the time you realize it, it sounds like a totally different story. Take away the wings & legs & they all say the same thing. One could say the same about religion!
fleabagging fortyseveners

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Stop the Bleeding wrote:
<quoted text>The dumbphk you are responding to doesn't want the money going anywhere else except his pocket, he's a deadbeat in the USA.A 47%er remember.
We suspected as much, doesn't like jews or israel either.
fleabagging fortyseveners

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL JUS' GO WATCH CASABLANCA WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBOR. SHE ABOUT TO BE MARRIED TO SOME DUMBFUCK CAUSE SHE NEED THE MONEY. K, DEBIL OK WITH THAT... HE UNDERSTAND PRACTICALITY. BUT SHE BEAUTIFUL AN' DUMBFUCK NOT AROUND. IT ALL WORK OUT FO' EVERYBODY AN' DUMBFUCK NEVER GON' KNOW... UNLESS HE NOTICE HER VAGINA NOT AS TIGHT AS IT USE TO BE?
Resles, is that be yo dumbass?
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sad this will not come as a surrise,or shock to most
Americans of sound mind...

(A) Clapper lies under oath to congress re the editing
of the Inte reports re Benghazi?

(B) As the temperture rises,and in a concentrated and
Orchestrated scheme,Clapper now Confesses he did indeed Edit the reports to give a cover to the POTUS
and adhere to the Narrative of no Terrorist Attacks
took place at Benghazi?

(C) He further admits he was responsible for feeding
Susan Rice the Bull Sh*t Faked story re the Video
Tape,and Protesters being the cause of the Attack?

(D) Rice the Shill for Obama was deliberately used
to promote the lies on five different Left wing
Media outlets who lapped it all up.

(E) As a consequence for her actions Obama tries
to reward her by way of Promotion to Secy of State?
All in all,Typical low class efforts,by low class
Civil Servants to win the Election,Cover the Ones
Butt,and to hell with the truth,and the American
Public at large...Disgusting Filthy Politics that
seems to be common place today in our WH!! Four
more years?

I studied various news reports to piece this BS
together..So Google away and do your very best to
confirm all of the above!!
bammys buddy

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney Likes doing business with nations like China.
GE moving X-ray business to China. What message is sent to U.S....
caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/.../ge-moving-x-ra... ...
Jul 27, 2011 FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty: Here is more evidence of the suicide mission this country is on: General Electric announced it's moving its ...
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

SO... UM.. HERE... DEBIL TELL YOU A STORY (LEO, BABY, DEBIL WOULD SUCK THE TINY PARTICLES OFF YOUR ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW BUT THA'S SECONDARY - PARDON THE PUN.) SO... UM... LES SAY... WE AN ANT COLONY. YEAH.. THA'S IT. WE GOT A QUEEN BUT NO KING. WE GON' DIE IN A FEW DAYS BUT NO MATTER CAUSE WE A COLONY AN' THAT WHAT WE DO. WE A SHINING SHITHOLE ON A HILL. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DEBIL REALLY STONED SO BEAR WITH HIM....

YOU AN' ANT TOO. BUT YOU A SPECIAL ANT. YOU SO SPECIAL ALLLLLLLLLL THE OTHER ANTS LOOK UP TO YOU CAUSE YOU SOOOO SPECIAL! YOU SEE WHERE THIS GOIN'? APPARENTLY NOT.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOU DON'T. YOU AN IDIOT. DID NO MAN EVER TELL YOU HOW UNATTRACTIVE YOU IS? WOMAN IN HERE TELL YOU. SHE TELL YOU FLAT OUT: YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT. BUT STILL YOU RESIST? IS THAT BECAUSE YOU AN IDIOT OR IS THAT BECAUSE YOU JUS' STOOPID? YOU THINK DEBIL PLAYIN' WITH YOU? YOU THINK YOU GON' BEAT THE DEBIL? WHORE. DEBIL JUS' TELL HIS STORIES TO EMBARRASS YOU. YOU IMAGINE HE GOT SOME OTHER PURPOSE? YOU IMAGINE HE NO GOOD AT TELLIN' STORIES?
You talk too much and think too little.

Bad combination.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Better yet...go watch Highway Paint dry up close during rush hour.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

bammys buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
GE moving X-ray business to China. What message is sent to U.S....
caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/.../ge-moving-x-ra... ...
Jul 27, 2011 FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty: Here is more evidence of the suicide mission this country is on: General Electric announced it's moving its ...
Boy Messiah = Fast Talkin' Jack Kevorkian
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk too much and think too little.
Bad combination.
OH, HONEY. DEBIL PITY YOU. YOU STOOPID. DEBIL THE ONLY MAN HERE. YOU NOT PAYIN' ATTENTION? DON' MATTER WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU TWENTY. WHAT MATTER IS IF YOU CAN STILL DO IT WHEN YOU FIFTY. CLOWN. DEBIL IS A KILLER, WHAT'RE YOU? YOU RECKON THESE WOMEN LOVE DEBIL CAUSE HE IMPOTENT AN' HARMLESS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YEAH, THA'S IT... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHHA... THA'S IT FO' SURE...
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Debil take the l'il white baby.. AN HE SMASH IT'S HEAD ON THE COUNTER (HO-HUM) AN' THEN HE TAKE THE BROKEN L'IL BODY AN' RIP IT TO PIECES AN' FEED IT TO THE DOGS.... well, you get the picture... hahahahahahahahaha... yeah, you get the picture... WHY WOULD ANY WOMAN LOVE A MAN LIKE ME? It a puzzlement? Not so much.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY. DEBIL PITY YOU. YOU STOOPID. DEBIL THE ONLY MAN HERE. YOU NOT PAYIN' ATTENTION? DON' MATTER WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU TWENTY. WHAT MATTER IS IF YOU CAN STILL DO IT WHEN YOU FIFTY. CLOWN. DEBIL IS A KILLER, WHAT'RE YOU? YOU RECKON THESE WOMEN LOVE DEBIL CAUSE HE IMPOTENT AN' HARMLESS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YEAH, THA'S IT... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHHA... THA'S IT FO' SURE...
hey there, ya little pooky-poot! how ya doin?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Lexus1985 1,038
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Lexus1985 26,862
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Lexus1985 2,489
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Lexus1985 9,035
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 46,239
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 96,366
Kids removed: Filthy home (Apr '09) 9 hr Cassandra 436

Search the Casselberry Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE