Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808763 Nov 20, 2012
Bottoms up wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you, that you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of hundred dollar bills.
He only charges 50 CENT!!!!

(oh no, I di-ent!)

(oh yes, I di-id!)
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808765 Nov 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Ben-Dror Yemeni, whom Haaretz describes as "one of the nation's more consistent and often bare-knuckle critics of the Israeli and international left," has written a newspaper column arguing for an end to Israel's assault on Gaza:
"It's not pleasant, but you have to admit that the left is correct. Nothing good will come out of this operation."
The operation should end when all the zooks are dead and no more rockets are falling on Israel.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808766 Nov 20, 2012
Israeli leaflets say: For your own safety, you are required to immediately evacuate your homes and move toward Gaza City center

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#808767 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
"NOW, I REALLY HAVE TO DEPART." IF DEBIL HAD A NICKEL FO' EVERY TIME HE HEARD THAT... HE'D HAVE ABOUT... A QUARTER. NOPE, THA'S NOT HOW WOMEN TALK.
'Your' women are much more succinct, "Is it in yet?" and "Next", is about the extent of it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808768 Nov 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't a dating site.
Good morning, Homer.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808769 Nov 20, 2012
Walmart workers are planning a walkout on Black Friday with the backing of the U.F.C.W. Union. Walmart's response was, "We have a backlog of experienced workers who would love to have their jobs." President Obama is supporting the strikers. If the over 2.2 million employees are replaced, Obama can take credit for creating over 2.2 million new jobs in November.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808770 Nov 20, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>There ARE no "alternative opinions" where dem/libs are concerned!
Y'all preach like a southern baptist about "tolerance" and "inclusion" and you are the FIRST to be INTOLERANT and the FIRST to EXCLUDE!!!
WTF???
Intolerant? Yeah, tell that to all the Republicans who've been ripping Mitt a new one for the 'gifts' remark.

Though it is nice to see some liberal leaning alternative opinions from those Republicans.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808771 Nov 20, 2012
Israeli leaflets say: For your own safety, you are required to immediately evacuate your homes and move toward Gaza City center
Where they can be easily taken care of, like y'all keep talking about taking care of re-pube-lik-ans.

Goes around and comes RIGHT back at-cha!!
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#808772 Nov 20, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>WE ARE NOT TRYING TO WIN ARGUMENTS WE ARE DONE WITH THAT .
Try winning elections. You are not batting a thousand at that.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808773 Nov 20, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> it won't end till every last bit of the islamic cancer has been eliminated.
Including Mullah Obama.

Location hidden

#808774 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok, sister, I'm in.
What are your feelings about Congress members invested in defense contracts?
Extremely negative. Conflict of interest.
proud2bwhite

Brooks, GA

#808775 Nov 20, 2012
and no doubt they will be used as a human sheild.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808776 Nov 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio Rep. Fudge Selected as New Chair of Congressional Black Caucus
http://www.afro.com/sections/news/afro_briefs...
Wouldn't expect you to know that. Only time the right wing media pay attention to the Black Caucus is when they're defending the 'right' of the tea party to attack the Black Caucus.
Why is there still a Black Caucus anyway? I thought Obama ended racism in America.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#808777 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Uggghh, good riddance. Let's see if he disappears or reappears somewhere else!
Perhaps he'll go postal.

Location hidden

#808778 Nov 20, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> it won't end till every last bit of the islamic cancer has been eliminated.
So join the Israeli army with your buddies "Orangelion" and whoever that other fellow was...or maybe they're all you...in any case, put up, or shut up.

Next.
:)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#808779 Nov 20, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>If demokrats ever control both the House and Senate and Obama gets his future Supreme Court choices confirmed, you'll find out what a dictatorship is all about.
TERM LIMITS.

Thank God for 'em!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808780 Nov 20, 2012
Over the weekend, Newark, New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker (D) challenged a tea party-affiliated critic to join him in living on food stamps for a week, and now it appears the challenge has been accepted.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1udpp )
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808781 Nov 20, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he'll go postal.
I thought of that. He certainly is capable.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#808782 Nov 20, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> they certainly did not give their lives so low life scum like you could do nothing their whole f'n lives but live of the labor of others.they fought and gave their lives for the freedom and soverinty you low lifes gave away in trade for a few handouts and a treasonous anti American piece of human trash that's occupying and disgraceing the office he holds.they fought against
The tyranny you so gladly welcome. F U.
You must have me confused with your parents. I work for a living & raised my kids to provide for themselves which they all do.

You parents obviously never quite moved out of their dilapidated trailer funded by being on the government teat & raised a dumbf*ck for a kid. Now that's pathetic.

Tyranny? I think you mistyped. You must have been saying you were a Tranny, right? Because there is no Tyranny here.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808783 Nov 20, 2012
Recently, at the urging of the labor unions, N.Y. city officials began issuing summonses to people in Staten Island for making minor repairs to their homes without the necessary permits. Today they are issuing summonses to people for "failure to maintain their property." Meanwhile FEMA is nowhere to be found. "You're doing a heck of a job Obama."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 min Ellen 490,369
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 min Anne 96,711
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,334
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 15 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... Dec 21 taroB 1
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance