Rhesus monkey on the loose

Rhesus monkey on the loose

There are 2 comments on the MyFoxOrlando story from May 8, 2012, titled Rhesus monkey on the loose. In it, MyFoxOrlando reports that:

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. - There's some monkey business in Seminole County. A rhesus monkey has been spotted in winter springs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxOrlando.

4fukingcorndogs

Germany

#1 May 10, 2012
All the PETA nuts can pray for it and hope it
doesn't stray toward the highway. Otherwise we may be picking up the ........
(wait for it)
RHESUS PIECES

Since: Jun 12

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2012
I live in Casselberry and was out back late one ng when I heard a strange noise then a bunch of branches starting moving and heard a loud noise I got scared and went inside.The next morning I told my kids what happened and my 4 yr old said sounds like a monkey, didn't think twice about it really being a monkey. Then I see this on the news and it was spotted in Casselberry 1 st over from md. So what do ya know, I'm not crazy after all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min President Trump 1,394,890
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 60,041
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 8 min Gov Corbutt of th... 901
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 37 min -Prince- 19,010
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 38 min woodtick57 1,294
why angels have wings 2 (Mar '09) 42 min --IslandGurL-- 14,210
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 273
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages