Ticked off!

These stupid waitresses who slept through high school and did drugs during college call "work" carrying around a bowl of soup and a basket of bread sticks with a nasty attitude and expect tips? God bless the chickens in Oviedo! I enjoy seeing them every time I drive by. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dillydog

AOL

#1 Apr 28, 2009
Looks like it's bash Gaor week. You'll get yours.....

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 28, 2009
"Went to see a movie for the first time in awhile, got a 12-ounce soda in a 16 ounce glass with ice and it was $3.75, no refills. The cheese pizza was $10.50."

Save your money.
Buy a nice big screen tv.
Get a nice stereo set up.
And rent movies from the RedBox!
$1 a day.
Pause the movie whenever you want.
Food's cheaper.
Drinks are cheaper when coming from your own fridge.

F the movie theaters!
Listen

Orlando, FL

#3 Apr 28, 2009
who orders pizza at a movie? sneak in popcorn and candy in your purse for the kids and buy just a drink. Better yet I agree wth the poster who said get a nice tv, rent movies - you don't have to wait long to see the ones at the theater. NetFlix is supposed to be cheap. We don't go to the movies much - not because of the price, but because it seems like alot of trouble for something we can see on HBO or rent on icontrol in a few months. And no punk kids to deal with.

Since: Aug 07

Indialantic, FL

#4 Apr 29, 2009
A lot of jealous Gator haters today.
SusanB

Casselberry, FL

#5 Apr 29, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
"Went to see a movie for the first time in awhile, got a 12-ounce soda in a 16 ounce glass with ice and it was $3.75, no refills. The cheese pizza was $10.50."
Save your money.
Buy a nice big screen tv.
Get a nice stereo set up.
And rent movies from the RedBox!
$1 a day.
Pause the movie whenever you want.
Food's cheaper.
Drinks are cheaper when coming from your own fridge.
F the movie theaters!
I have to agree....also you dont have to put up with rude people and unruly kids. Most movies today aren't worth $10 a ticket anyway
usuck

Apopka, FL

#6 Apr 29, 2009
"These stupid waitresses who slept through high school and did drugs during college call "work" carrying around a bowl of soup and a basket of bread sticks with a nasty attitude and expect tips?"

it's server not waitress, and servers are there to put themselves through college so they can get a better job and not have to deal with ignorant people, like you! you try being a server and i'm sure your opinion will change. and they only reflect attitudes of the customer...so if you are nasty they will be too!! so EAT AT HOME!!
Cinda

Mount Dora, FL

#7 Apr 29, 2009
really liked the publix story...I don't know how publix does it but they have the nicest people working for them...
WAITRESSES

Winter Park, FL

#8 Apr 29, 2009
•These stupid waitresses who slept through high school and did drugs during college call "work" carrying around a bowl of soup and a basket of bread sticks with a nasty attitude and expect tips?

It's very simple. Don't leave a tip. They will get the hint. Or, if you're like I do, pay by credit card, don't leave a tip and write on the receipt "Go back to waitress school." That gets seen by the manager every night. He will follow up with the waitress and probably retrain her in some way.
Nici

Arlington, VA

#9 Apr 29, 2009
•These stupid waitresses who slept through high school and did drugs during college call "work" carrying around a bowl of soup and a basket of bread sticks with a nasty attitude and expect tips?

What kind of low life degenerate do you have to be to say something like this? How in the world can you get that much information from someone who's carrying soup to you? Maybe it was your attitude that set this waitress off! Here is some news for you, whoever you are.... jerks come in all shapes, sizes and careers! You may want to start being a little nicer to the people who are bringing you your food!!! Or you may find a little surprise in that soup the next time.
Here we go

Orlando, FL

#10 Apr 29, 2009
Enough about Gator fans and their jorts!!
Random Blueberry

Orlando, FL

#11 Apr 29, 2009
Not to defend the guy complaining about waitresses, but the key phrase there was "with a nasty attitude." If a server is rude, he has a right to complain (unless, of course, he had a nasty attitude first!).
LCR

Lakeland, FL

#12 Apr 29, 2009
Personally, I did not sleep much while getting two degrees adn a subsequent "corporate career," but I would have trouble being a good waitress. I agree that if they are surly it's a problem, but don't act like being a server is a cake walk.
knickers down dot net

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2009
I cant wait for Publix to start having the strippers! Its going to be in all stores by 2010
ARH

Orlando, FL

#14 Apr 29, 2009
Sneak in the drink also. I have a "movie" purse.
Listen wrote:
who orders pizza at a movie? sneak in popcorn and candy in your purse for the kids and buy just a drink. Better yet I agree wth the poster who said get a nice tv, rent movies - you don't have to wait long to see the ones at the theater. NetFlix is supposed to be cheap. We don't go to the movies much - not because of the price, but because it seems like alot of trouble for something we can see on HBO or rent on icontrol in a few months. And no punk kids to deal with.

Since: Aug 07

Indialantic, FL

#15 Apr 29, 2009
Listen wrote:
How do you sneak in popcorn enough for your party? I would think a couple cans of coke would be easier to get in and then just buy the popcorn. Besides, no popcorn is better than movie theater popcorn!!
Lake County

Saint Petersburg, FL

#16 Apr 29, 2009
"These stupid waitresses who slept through high school and did drugs during college call "work" carrying around a bowl of soup and a basket of bread sticks with a nasty attitude and expect tips?"

Waitresses should be on their best behavior no matter what the customers are like, its their job to serve the customers not the other way around. It's indcredibly difficult to find a decent waitress today. how many times have they asked me if I wanted more to drink and then take my glass and either end up talking to their friends for 10 minutes or just forget about it altogether? or the times we've asked for something and alas, it NEVER shows up. I don't give a crap about what kind of day your having or if I give you an attitude, your job is to wait on me, not the other way around. Or I could stay home and you're out the tip.
Justathought

Orlando, FL

#17 Apr 29, 2009
What's wrong with denim shorts? In Florida jeans get awfully hot.
Anger Management

Winter Park, FL

#18 Apr 29, 2009
•Went to see a movie for the first time in awhile, got a 12-ounce soda in a 16 ounce glass with ice and it was $3.75, no refills. The cheese pizza was $10.50.

What kind of an idiot orders pizza at a movie? Get food before or after. It's not that hard.
SoSumi

AOL

#20 Apr 29, 2009
Quote "•These stupid waitresses who slept through high school and did drugs during college call "work" carrying around a bowl of soup and a basket of bread sticks with a nasty attitude and expect tips?" Quote

It sounds like you're the one on drugs. Are you sure that you're not on the bread and soup line in the ghetto? Perhaps you're only hallucinating that you're at a restaurant, but even servers on the soup line are more friendly than you describe. I eat out several times a week and have Never had my food served by the type of person you describe. You intimate that there are more than one that fit that description and by doing so you are putting down an entire profession of professional, friendly and courteous servers. So, I would advise you to avoid the restaurant where you recieved that treatment. If you are treated the same way elsewhere, take a good look at yourself.
a little information

Orlando, FL

#21 Apr 29, 2009
I must be the luckiest diner in Florida. I always seem to get the nicest waitresses and waiters.Good friendly service and always willing to fulfill any extra request. Cant remember ever having a waitress or waiter with a bad attitude. Some are better than others but I always seem to be treated cordially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,152,939
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min Ellen 490,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 8 hr Whoah 32
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 8 hr Mary NY 26,138
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:47AM
Breaking Down Bucs' Game Plan vs. Packers
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
CBS Sports 7:18 AM
Race to the bottom: Buccaneers have leg up in quest for No. 1 pick
NBC Sports 9:57 AM
Jaguars leaning toward starting Blake Bortles
NBC Sports10:07 AM
Jaguars 'leaning more toward playing' Bortles vs Titans - NBC Sports