Ticked Off @ my bad-speakin' peeps

Too the peeple who complanes all the time about pure Inglish and gramma, git a life! To all those who yelled and honked at the lady broken down on University Boulevard to move her car: If you had taken the time to offer to help, you would have discovered her car's gear shift was stuck and could not be moved to neutral. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ijjkh

Fruitland Park, FL

#24 Apr 19, 2009
[quote]Why do kids have to scream at the top of their lungs while playing?[/quote]
Because they are kids, you r-e-t-a-r-d. You were once that young too, and probably screamed. So get over it, you selfish boo bird (who likely has no kids so can't understand). Go staff a food counter somewhere.
Starwatcher NC

United States

#25 Apr 19, 2009
Anyone who cares nothing about his/her grammar or spelling is only contributing to the 'dumbing down' of this country. Show some pride in your ability - try to do your best. Learn and improve yourself.
DriveBy Poster

United States

#26 Apr 19, 2009
UNbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for those of us who love pigeons, the homing pigeon became (went?) extinct 50 or more years ago.
That'll be news to the homing pigeons and those who raise them.
You're probably thinking of passenger pigeons, which...uh...achieved extinction in 1914.

Since: Aug 07

Osteen, FL

#27 Apr 20, 2009
2 different posts on colored toilet paper? wtf?
olsurferdude

Apopka, FL

#28 Apr 20, 2009
It sure would be nice if some of these contributors would put their minds in gear before their fingers in motion. 1. The doves released are no more than glorified homing pigeons and they fly straight home. 2. They banned colors in toilet paper and paper towels years ago because they weren't biodegradable. HELLO!!!!!!
UNbelievable

Kissimmee, FL

#29 Apr 20, 2009
DriveBy Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll be news to the homing pigeons and those who raise them.
You're probably thinking of passenger pigeons, which...uh...achieved extinction in 1914.
Wow! Thanks for correcting me! I've been living with that false information since I was a kid. Just goes to show that not everything your dad tells you is true...

I looked this up and found out all kinds of information on these birds. Did you know that UPS started out as the United Pigeon Service in the early 1900s, then changed "pigeon" to "parcel" when they began delivering packages instead of messages?

(OK, I made that up...)
Patti

Merritt Island, FL

#30 Apr 21, 2009
CrackersButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. I used this stuff for years. I looked at my butt one day and found a giant crack. I'm on white TP now and hoping it heals...
OMG! Thank you! I was having a bad day and you just brightened it considerably! What a Wit!
Waldo

United States

#31 Apr 21, 2009
UNbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Thanks for correcting me! I've been living with that false information since I was a kid. Just goes to show that not everything your dad tells you is true...
I looked this up and found out all kinds of information on these birds. Did you know that UPS started out as the United Pigeon Service in the early 1900s, then changed "pigeon" to "parcel" when they began delivering packages instead of messages?
(OK, I made that up...)
Very interesting comments on pigeons and doves.
What I really want to know is what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen Swallow? Could be a European or and African. And can they really carry coconuts?
Waldo

United States

#32 Apr 21, 2009
GatorGrad wrote:
I thought we were done with colored TP too. Kind of like the whole breast feeding brew-ha-ha.

Colored toilet paper is still available. For those who feel it is so important to match your TP with your decor you can buy it on-line.

Colored TP did not ever cause cancer although there were some studies that the use of second hand TP might cause disease. So please, no sharing of used TP with your friends and family and that goes for the white paper too.

Initally the dyes used to color TP was found to be irritating to women's nether regions.(you know, the anatomical place one naturally uses TP unless you have other uses for it) So the companies found better dyes that were safe. There were also rumors that the colored dyes in TP was leeched into the water system.(hey, happy Earth Day, remember the '70's when people really cared about what got into the water) Between the negative press about the health of both women's sensitive areas and the water, people just stopped buying the colored paper. It costs more to dye the paper and so it wasn't cost effective to make it. So the big guys stopped making it. But as mentioned before you can still buy it if you just have to have it.

Enough already.
FUNNY AS HELL

United States

#33 Apr 21, 2009
Waldo wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting comments on pigeons and doves.
What I really want to know is what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen Swallow? Could be a European or and African. And can they really carry coconuts?
18 to 22 knots without a tailwind

WOW, they really do have coco nuts ??? lmao
Sick of it all

Kissimmee, FL

#34 Apr 22, 2009
GatorGrad wrote:
Come on. At least they were funny. Whats wrong with some comic relief once in a while?
watching in Ohio

United States

#35 Apr 22, 2009
UNbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
(OK, I made that up...)
You are tooooo funny LMAO :)
watching in Ohio

United States

#36 Apr 22, 2009
ijjkh wrote:
[quote]Why do kids have to scream at the top of their lungs while playing?[/quote]
Because they are kids, you r-e-t-a-r-d. You were once that young too, and probably screamed. So get over it, you selfish boo bird (who likely has no kids so can't understand). Go staff a food counter somewhere.
My neighbors kid thinks he's LeBron James. Every Saturday morning at approximately 8:00 a.m. I am treated to "LeBron James goes for the layup, he shoots, bounce, bounce, bounce, he SCORES YEAHHHHHH. He's five years old, why does she let him outside so early in the morning?
DriveBy Poster

United States

#37 Apr 22, 2009
watching in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbors kid thinks he's LeBron James. Every Saturday morning at approximately 8:00 a.m. I am treated to "LeBron James goes for the layup, he shoots, bounce, bounce, bounce, he SCORES YEAHHHHHH. He's five years old, why does she let him outside so early in the morning?
Because he's a kid, and kids play on Saturday mornings. More moms should do that, instead of hooking them up to IPods and Playstations or trying to be Supermom by regimenting their every waking moment.
Maybe you're being sarcastic?

Since: Aug 07

Indialantic, FL

#38 Apr 23, 2009
watching in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
8am is NOT early for a kid. I'm up with my toddler before 6am...I applaud the parent for letting the kid play outside on a Saturday as opposed to plopping them in front of the tv to watch cartoons all morning.
BigE

United States

#39 Apr 24, 2009
watching in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
The kid across th street bounces his basketball all the time, THUMP,THUMP,THUMP,THUMP and I get tired of it.. Well, the other day he was called inside by his mom and he threw the ball next door into another yard and it laid there all night. Well there is THUMP justice afterall because the next day when I went to my mail box I saw the big German police dog next door to him had chewed holes in the ball and was tearing it to shreds
Donna

United States

#40 Apr 24, 2009
GatorGrad wrote:
<quoted text>
8am is NOT early for a kid. I'm up with my toddler before 6am...I applaud the parent for letting the kid play outside on a Saturday as opposed to plopping them in front of the tv to watch cartoons all morning.
Got to love a gator fan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min IBdaMann 51,334
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,189,285
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,871
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 71,153
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr RHIAN 492,377
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 8 hr Princess Hey 4,434
Review: Jenny Craig Weight Loss Center 13 hr victjftj 1
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance