Ticked Off @ my bad-speakin' peeps

Ticked Off @ my bad-speakin' peeps

There are 37 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 17, 2009, titled Ticked Off @ my bad-speakin' peeps. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Too the peeple who complanes all the time about pure Inglish and gramma, git a life! To all those who yelled and honked at the lady broken down on University Boulevard to move her car: If you had taken the time to offer to help, you would have discovered her car's gear shift was stuck and could not be moved to neutral.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Too funny

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2009
Okay, these are really funny vents. Thank you all for making me laugh and laugh. Why do children scream? Who knows.
KLC

Melbourne, FL

#2 Apr 17, 2009
"...that keeps trying to break into my house."

Shoot him.
Resident

Orlando, FL

#3 Apr 18, 2009
Sir/Madam- if you design and sell that "Stop Having Kids" bumper sticker- I'll buy twenty. Can you print up some t-shirts and posters too?
humans are usless

Orlando, FL

#4 Apr 18, 2009
I'm ticked off of people who park all day in the parking garage on Central and Roseline Blvd and don't have money to pay, then have the balls to go car by car begging for money! what is that? did you not see the GIANT SIGN, as you pull in and the second sign where you pull the ticket saying $2.00 an hour! Do you think you'll get a free ride?! Then you yell at the booth worker to let you go! What the fuck is that? you stupid idiot!
Random Pomelo

Orlando, FL

#5 Apr 18, 2009
I'm so ticked off at people who take a home grown dove and release it in the memory of someone. This dove has no way of knowing how to provide for itself and starves. You people are murderers.
No, they're just "dovicidal."

Seriously, though, are you familiar with something called "instinct"? I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe that home-raising an animal would erase that.
Paul Bunyan

New Hampton, IA

#6 Apr 18, 2009
QUOTE Too the peeple who complanes all the time about pure Inglish and gramma, git a life! END QUOTE

We have a life. We also have an education. You should think about working on a GED. You might be able to find a job paying more than minimum wage. On second thought, probably not.
Coleman

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 18, 2009
Paul Bunyan wrote:
QUOTE Too the peeple who complanes all the time about pure Inglish and gramma, git a life! END QUOTE
We have a life. We also have an education. You should think about working on a GED. You might be able to find a job paying more than minimum wage. On second thought, probably not.
You may have an education but you obviously dont have a sense of humor. Sarcasm and satire - Look them up in the dictionary.
CrackersButt

Apopka, FL

#8 Apr 18, 2009
<quoted text>
Someone decided that colored toilet paper causes cancer.
This is true. I used this stuff for years. I looked at my butt one day and found a giant crack. I'm on white TP now and hoping it heals...
LI_Mom

Stony Brook, NY

#9 Apr 18, 2009
KLC wrote:
"...that keeps trying to break into my house."
Shoot him.
Better yet.... STEAL HIS "LITTLE BIKE"
Paul Bunyan

New Hampton, IA

#10 Apr 18, 2009
Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have an education but you obviously dont have a sense of humor. Sarcasm and satire - Look them up in the dictionary.
Aren't you happy!! No Special Ed classes on the weekend.
gygu

Orlando, FL

#11 Apr 18, 2009
CrackersButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. I used this stuff for years. I looked at my butt one day and found a giant crack. I'm on white TP now and hoping it heals...
LMAO!!
Sick of it all

Satellite Beach, FL

#13 Apr 18, 2009
CrackersButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff! lol
PINE HILLS

Port Orange, FL

#14 Apr 18, 2009
•Too the peeple who complanes all the time about pure Inglish and gramma, git a life!

Nice. You must be from Pine Hills.
Alexander Hamilton

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2009
Why do children scream while they are playing, maybe because they are children. Why do adults scream when they are at a baskeball game, baseball game, football same, etc.?
rdw

Palm Coast, FL

#17 Apr 19, 2009
"I'm ticked off at the tall dark-haired punk on the small bike in Casselberry that keeps trying to break into my house. How much do you think you can really steal on a little bike"

shoot his bike tires the put one in the head and two in the chest. Problem solved
Juan

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#18 Apr 19, 2009
Random Pomelo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're just "dovicidal."
Seriously, though, are you familiar with something called "instinct"? I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe that home-raising an animal would erase that.
I agree partly...they don't starve but are a sure meal for local predators, hawks etc...it's kind of like turning gold fish loose in a lake.
Juan

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#19 Apr 19, 2009
PINE HILLS wrote:
•Too the peeple who complanes all the time about pure Inglish and gramma, git a life!
Nice. You must be from Pine Hills.
or New York
EhWot

AOL

#21 Apr 19, 2009
Quote "I'm so ticked off at people who take a home grown dove and release it in the memory of someone. This dove has no way of knowing how to provide for itself and starves. You people are murderers." Quote

If they don't do it already. Perhaps they should use white Homing Pigeons instead of Doves. Unless of course Doves have their own homing instinct too.
Sick of it all

Satellite Beach, FL

#22 Apr 19, 2009
rdw wrote:
"I'm ticked off at the tall dark-haired punk on the small bike in Casselberry that keeps trying to break into my house. How much do you think you can really steal on a little bike"
shoot his bike tires the put one in the head and two in the chest. Problem solved
So true. I would leave my door unlocked so he could get in. Then I would put 17 9mm slugs in his punk a-ss! Swiss cheese anyone?
UNbelievable

Apopka, FL

#23 Apr 19, 2009
EhWot wrote:
If they don't do it already. Perhaps they should use white Homing Pigeons instead of Doves. Unless of course Doves have their own homing instinct too.
Unfortunately for those of us who love pigeons, the homing pigeon became (went?) extinct 50 or more years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,375,197
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 58,875
P.I. Dominic Casey writing book? (Dec '09) 42 min Riverside 176
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,651
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 22,946
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,932
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages