Murph

Wichita, KS

#69353 May 7, 2013
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day. We are having another beautiful day here.
Liz, leave the spring cleaning for a rainy day. Go outside!
I have to get out of my jammies and go get a haircut. Then, my friend and I might re-pot some of the plants that I wintered.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69357 May 8, 2013
"Figure out what you want. Focus on it. Find people who have achieved what you want and find out how they think and act, and then follow their lead."

Bill Harris

Location hidden

#69358 May 8, 2013
"The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now."

Leo Babauta

Location hidden

#69359 May 8, 2013
I think I killed it. When I only read, people posted. Now, not so much.

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#69360 May 9, 2013
Good Morning Ladies

Murph how did your haircut come out? I'm about 2 monthes past due on getting one and I'm looking pretty shabby.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69361 May 9, 2013
Good morning, Zazz and Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day. It rained here earlier this morning but the sun is shining now.

You didn't kill it, Zazz. People just stopped posting. It wasn't you.

Liz, several people have told me that they like my haircut, so I guess I like it. My regular stylist moved to Bartlesville, so this one was brand new to me. I like her. She does container gardening and grows just about everything.

Location hidden

#69362 May 9, 2013
"If what you want is contentment, it is better and easier to change yourself and what you want than it is to change the world around you."

William B. Irvine

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

#69363 May 10, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph I bet you look beautiful with your new hairdo and I'm glad you like the new hairdresser.

I was just reading a Facebook update last night from a high school classmate. The girl was always posting about different trip or places she and her hubby visited. Then last year her husband got sick and passed away couple weeks later. Last week she found out she has colon cancer and needs to go thru both radiation and chemo. I pray everything turns out okay for her and hope good things start coming her way.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69364 May 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
"If what you want is contentment, it is better and easier to change yourself and what you want than it is to change the world around you."
William B. Irvine
Grace happens.

Max Lucado
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69365 May 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph I bet you look beautiful with your new hairdo and I'm glad you like the new hairdresser.
I was just reading a Facebook update last night from a high school classmate. The girl was always posting about different trip or places she and her hubby visited. Then last year her husband got sick and passed away couple weeks later. Last week she found out she has colon cancer and needs to go thru both radiation and chemo. I pray everything turns out okay for her and hope good things start coming her way.
I assure you I don't look beautiful, but I thank you for the thought.
Praying that your friend does well through the radiation and chemo.
I shared a note from Makenzie's mom on Facebook. They are a little concerned about possible rejection, but she is doing great.
I will check to see if she posted an update after the doctor visit.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69366 May 10, 2013
I checked. Makenzie had a bronchoscopy yesterday but they won't know anything until tomorrow. I hope everyone will keep her in their prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69367 May 10, 2013
Good morning, Zazz and Liz and Allbodies. I wish you a happy FAF.
The sun came out and it is lovely here. Too wet for the mowing people to come so I am afraid the yard is going to look pretty shabby for the party Sunday.

Location hidden

#69368 May 10, 2013
"The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything."

Theodore Roosevelt

Location hidden

#69369 May 10, 2013
May God shine his grace on Mackenzie. She is in my prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69370 May 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
Amen.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69371 May 10, 2013
Ah--Grace and Grace alone! The yard dried enough that the mowing people could come. I don't know why I fretted so much about it but there are two things I am anal about--dirty windows and shaggy grass. Feel like a weight has been lifted off me.

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

#69372 May 11, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph you sent all your rain here. It's been pouring for almost 2 days.

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

#69373 May 11, 2013
Amen
zazz wrote:

“FOOTBALL”

A plan in motion

#69374 May 11, 2013
There you go. Clean windows, cut grass and a new hairdo. You're all ready for the weekend.
Are you BBQing out?

Go ahead and tell me you're having BBQ'ed chicken on the grill. I haven't had that in ages.
Murph wrote:
Ah--Grace and Grace alone! The yard dried enough that the mowing people could come. I don't know why I fretted so much about it but there are two things I am anal about--dirty windows and shaggy grass. Feel like a weight has been lifted off me.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69375 May 11, 2013
Good morning Liz and Allbodies.
I hope you have a great day.
No, Liz, no BBQ. Daughter is bringing the food, birthday cake and ice cream, but I don't know what we are having.
Today is the baby shower. That little guy already has enough stuff bought for him to carry him through his first 6 months or more, so he really doesn't need a shower. All the family will run out and buy him more stuff when he is born. I am eager to see the decorations. There are cakes, a tractor, motorcycle, and I don't know what else, all made of of diapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Barack Choomer Ob... 1,126,870
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 50 min PRINCESS YETI-HAY... 9,105
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 51 min WAS sanka 17,705
The alphabet (Jun '06) 56 min Look Out Below 1,111
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 488,733
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Look Out Below 17,167
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Year 47,497
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match

Casselberry Jobs