CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504009 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You both know I did no such thing.
And so does anyone who has any intelligence.
NGrace have you ever ask yourself why George and Cindy had Caseys Car that was in good condition demolished as soon as it was released to them - yet they keep the pool ? THINK About it!
Never mind! you want to believe JOSE and ignore all common sense.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504010 Jun 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace is not playing games. She truly believes in her theories, and she is entitled to that. There is nothing to camouflage.
As you always do, you read things into a post that have nothing to do with what was written.
If anybody gives someone the creeps around these threads, it is YOU. You have written vile, horrible things, about victims, about other posters, about the Grunds -- about everyone.
You are sick, Rambler, & I do not understand why your family hasn't tried to help you. Or maybe they have, but you wouldn't let them, & they gave up on you.
Thanks, Marce.

I agree with everything you wrote.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504011 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> NGrace have you ever ask yourself why George and Cindy had Caseys Car that was in good condition demolished as soon as it was released to them - yet they keep the pool ? THINK About it!
Never mind! you want to believe JOSE and ignore all common sense.
Not exactly as soon as it was released......you must have forgotten they tried to "donate"(?) it to the crime museum who declined to accept it on the grounds that it was never established as being connected to Caylee's death.

As to their pool, funny about that comment, in that no media reports have surfaced regarding whether it is still up. For that matter, what I find even more perplexing is, why no updates have been posted by any media as to even if they are still residing in the home.

IMO, the car was crushed because it couldn't be cremated. I trust you will be able to read between the lines.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504012 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response has nothing to do with what I wrote.
My response was to exactly what you wrote:

#503975

"Men do not process information in the manner you have described."

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504015 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I never used the word REPORTS because they were not released.
Depositions are legal records -- they were filed with the court because Judge Perry authorized the unsealing of them shortly after the trial concluded, subsequest to Jeff Ashton writing of the "Cliff's notes" version in his book.
You may have blanked-out that event intentionally, but it proved Jose Baez's opening statements were a very watered down, creatively edited version of what was the source of those allegations regarding "the father".
Those reports were sealed. The ONLY reason they were unsealed by Judge Belvin Perry who now claims Casey is guilty and got into serious trouble for saying that, was a CYA after Cheney Mason filed a motion for sanctions.

Those reports/depositions were never entered into the trial, therefore those reports/depos, have no legal standing then or now. And even if they did, they are considered hearsay as Casey Anthony never took the stand and swore under oath that anything she told them was the truth.

She also never took the stand and swore under oath that anything she told them was not the truth, either.

And if you bothered to read/see the Greta interview with the jury foreman, you would know that the jury didn't buy the molestation as alleged by Baez in his OS.

So your theory that someday those reports/depos will have any bearing whatsoever on any pending charges (of which there are NONE), is ridiculous!

And once again for the umpteenth time, I have never, ever factored the alleged child abuse into my conclusion that Caylee died by accident and George tried to cover it up and then turn it onto Casey and tried to get her sent to death row.

I stand by my theory, no matter how much you mock me, belittle me, or spin my words.

Oh yeah, one more thing......I support Casey Anthony's innocence and my heart goes out to her.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#504016 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly as soon as it was released......you must have forgotten they tried to "donate"(?) it to the crime museum who declined to accept it on the grounds that it was never established as being connected to Caylee's death.
As to their pool, funny about that comment, in that no media reports have surfaced regarding whether it is still up. For that matter, what I find even more perplexing is, why no updates have been posted by any media as to even if they are still residing in the home.
IMO, the car was crushed because it couldn't be cremated. I trust you will be able to read between the lines.
Gee, maybe the rest of the world has moved on and doesn't care where the Anthony family lives??? Maybe most people recognize that they, like every other American, have a right to privacy??? Or maybe it's just none of your damned business???? GET A LIFE!!!!!!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#504017 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Those reports were sealed. The ONLY reason they were unsealed by Judge Belvin Perry who now claims Casey is guilty and got into serious trouble for saying that, was a CYA after Cheney Mason filed a motion for sanctions.
Those reports/depositions were never entered into the trial, therefore those reports/depos, have no legal standing then or now. And even if they did, they are considered hearsay as Casey Anthony never took the stand and swore under oath that anything she told them was the truth.
She also never took the stand and swore under oath that anything she told them was not the truth, either.
And if you bothered to read/see the Greta interview with the jury foreman, you would know that the jury didn't buy the molestation as alleged by Baez in his OS.
So your theory that someday those reports/depos will have any bearing whatsoever on any pending charges (of which there are NONE), is ridiculous!
And once again for the umpteenth time, I have never, ever factored the alleged child abuse into my conclusion that Caylee died by accident and George tried to cover it up and then turn it onto Casey and tried to get her sent to death row.
I stand by my theory, no matter how much you mock me, belittle me, or spin my words.
Oh yeah, one more thing......I support Casey Anthony's innocence and my heart goes out to her.
Send your heart to her, she needs one. Only a heartless b**h could do what she did to her child, and that's exactly what the skankpig is-a heartless b***h.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504018 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphy, if I'm wrong about what the BK is all about, and you can show me where in the US BK code anyplace where it shows that the BK court has more authority than I think it does, I would be happy to stand corrected.
I guess you have your answer by now ngrace...now that
Judge Perry went on the Today Show..
Did you read today's article of the Orlando Sentinel.

The federal Court will handle Kronk & Zaneida's Mickey
Mouse Attention to Disrupt the Bankcruptcy cases...
But for that...The federal courts will have to review the
Circuit Court judicial civil's filings themselves...
I wonder what they'll find out!
8022

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504019 Jun 3, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, maybe the rest of the world has moved on and doesn't care where the Anthony family lives??? Maybe most people recognize that they, like every other American, have a right to privacy??? Or maybe it's just none of your damned business???? GET A LIFE!!!!!!
You completely misunderstood my post.

If you could get your anger under control, it might be easier for you to get the point.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504020 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly as soon as it was released......you must have forgotten they tried to "donate"(?) it to the crime museum who declined to accept it on the grounds that it was never established as being connected to Caylee's death.
As to their pool, funny about that comment, in that no media reports have surfaced regarding whether it is still up. For that matter, what I find even more perplexing is, why no updates have been posted by any media as to even if they are still residing in the home.
IMO, the car was crushed because it couldn't be cremated. I trust you will be able to read between the lines.
Donate* it to which Crime Museum? Dr. Arpell V`ass ?
2760
youtube

AOL

#504021 Jun 3, 2013
.

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage



.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504024 Jun 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have your answer by now ngrace...now that
Judge Perry went on the Today Show..
Did you read today's article of the Orlando Sentinel.
The federal Court will handle Kronk & Zaneida's Mickey
Mouse Attention to Disrupt the Bankcruptcy cases...
But for that...The federal courts will have to review the
Circuit Court judicial civil's filings themselves...
I wonder what they'll find out!
8022
You're just a cry baby

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504025 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely misunderstood my post.
If you could get your anger under control, it might be easier for you to get the point.
Oh, don't try your armchair analysis on me, sugar. Whatever you learned from self-help books doesn't fly with people who KNOW. Your point was obviously that the skankpig is innocent. She's not. She killed her kid and tossed her in the woods to be eaten by animals. Your continued belief in her innocence is how I KNOW that you've never had a child, never even loved a child. Oh, and sugar?? I'm not angry, not the way you mean. I'm pissed that a murdering skankpig got away with it, but as I said before, she's not the first, she won't be the last. I find you and the other two wack-cases mildly entertaining for short periods, that's all. You, Rambler and Murphy, the three stooges.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504026 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> You're just a cry baby
The numbers at the end of the posts is so fifth grade..LOL

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#504027 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly as soon as it was released......you must have forgotten they tried to "donate"(?) it to the crime museum who declined to accept it on the grounds that it was never established as being connected to Caylee's death.
As to their pool, funny about that comment, in that no media reports have surfaced regarding whether it is still up. For that matter, what I find even more perplexing is, why no updates have been posted by any media as to even if they are still residing in the home.
IMO, the car was crushed because it couldn't be cremated. I trust you will be able to read between the lines.
Ngrace, I believe the pool is gone (as it should be). It was previously listed in their tax records and it is not there now.(I am a RE Broker...)

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#504028 Jun 3, 2013
Records still indicate that they are still in the home, BTW.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504029 Jun 3, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace, I believe the pool is gone (as it should be). It was previously listed in their tax records and it is not there now.(I am a RE Broker...)
R U serious? Did they send the pool to Casey so she could lay by it like a movie star?

Or, did they read here and get rid of it to make it all look good?

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504030 Jun 3, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
Records still indicate that they are still in the home, BTW.
Living on Hopespring with dr. Phil money , no Casey or Caylee, no jobs, no futures has to suck being an Anthony..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504031 Jun 3, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, don't try your armchair analysis on me, sugar. Whatever you learned from self-help books doesn't fly with people who KNOW. Your point was obviously that the skankpig is innocent. She's not. She killed her kid and tossed her in the woods to be eaten by animals. Your continued belief in her innocence is how I KNOW that you've never had a child, never even loved a child. Oh, and sugar?? I'm not angry, not the way you mean. I'm pissed that a murdering skankpig got away with it, but as I said before, she's not the first, she won't be the last. I find you and the other two wack-cases mildly entertaining for short periods, that's all. You, Rambler and Murphy, the three stooges.
Thankfully we have a jury system in this country, that is tasked with determining if someone is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thankfully we have the State being held to their burden of proof, and not being allowed to rely on tabloid headlines to convict when there is no proof a crime was even committed.

Thankfully we have cameras in the courtroom for those who want/need to see the evidence from both sides before they decide whether someone is guilty or not.

You have not posted one thing.....not one thing, that proves a crime was committed, nor have you offered up one thing that would prove Caylee didn't die by accident.

Armchair diagnosis? It doesn't take a degree in any field to see you have serious anger issues. I encourage you to take some deep breaths and calm down before you implode upon yourself.

Casey Anthony did not murder her child and anytime you'd like to discuss the facts, instead of merely bellowing like a balloon filled with nothing other than hot air, I would be happy to discuss them with you.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504033 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely misunderstood my post.
If you could get your anger under control, it might be easier for you to get the point.
there is no point ! Casey killed Caylee in cold blood and got away with it legally, but never will morally as long as Casey lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,859
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 30 min Marley 72,650
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,826
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr clueless 19,017
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 54,513
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Doug77 1,442
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 4 hr Doug77 22,473
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages