CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504053 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> OK The car was demolished because George and Cindy both knew Casey put Caylee's dead body in the trunk and maybe even killed her in the car. They couldn't get the decomposing smell out of it.(plus it was the decent thing to do) They kept and used the pool until the liner gave out, as no one was murdered or died in the damn pool.
Yup, Cindy had Caylee's coffin crushed. It's not like Cindy could given the car back to Casey and have her drive it, or could they have? It probably still reeked of Caylee's decomp fluids.

Google Earth still shows the pool in the yard. Orange County Property Appraiser shows Cindy Anthony receiving a $50K Homestead Exemption. They better still be living in the property if they are claiming the exemption. Oh wait, the Anthony's do lie, even on the stand.

“Stand Your Grund”

Location hidden

#504054 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
But Jose said the little girl drown in the pool.
The Jury believed him.
Jose CREATED that defense. He lied.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504055 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting, in light of their Dr. Phil interview. Thanks for the info.
Some interesting snips:
Mr. ANTHONY: I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today. I can't comprehend a human doing that, especially a daughter doing that to my granddaughter.
Mr. ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee. She fell asleep and didn't wake up. That's what I feel.
Mr. ANTHONY: Possibly some kind of drug or something like that. I mean, there's been speculation about Xanax or whatever it might be.
Mr. ANTHONY: When the first one came through, they found her not guilty of first degree murder, I remember I started to shake. I got this deepness feeling in my heart. I'm like,`OK, but she's going to actually be in jail for a while to pay for Caylee's death.' Then the second charge came through.
Mr. ANTHONY: Not guilty. I think, OK. Then when the third one came through for aggravated child abuse, nothing.
Mr. ANTHONY: I'm like,`Oh, my gosh. My daughter's going to walk out of here and I'm never going to know about Caylee.' I felt she needs to have something to be held accountable for. If that meant being in jail, that meant being in jail.
McGRAW: You wanted them to find something against her?
Mr. ANTHONY: I did. That's being truthful. That's being honest.
McGRAW: So as you sat there in the courtroom, you wanted to hear a guilty to one of those first three?
Mr. ANTHONY: I did. I didn't want to see my daughter put to death.
Mr. ANTHONY: But I want her to be held responsible for my granddaughter. I did, and I still do.
Mr. ANTHONY: I wanted accountable for Caylee. She was always my focus from day one, to find out what happened to her. I wanted someone to be held accountable for that, and I--I'm holding Casey responsible for that.
Just what any loving dad would say after his daughter was acquitted on murder charges, I'm sure.
What was wrong with George telling the truth? HUH ?
Remember what the loving daughter accused her dad of doing ??

Remember that same Loving Daughter wanted George take the blame for a killing that she committed ?

Remember that Loving guilty ass daughter also set there and let JOSE accuse him of murder and molesting her as she sat, knowing there would be numskulls like you that would fall for it and ruin George's life for ever ! SO lets talk about how a loving daughter could do that to her father OK ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504056 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Cindy had Caylee's coffin crushed. It's not like Cindy could given the car back to Casey and have her drive it, or could they have? It probably still reeked of Caylee's decomp fluids.
Google Earth still shows the pool in the yard. Orange County Property Appraiser shows Cindy Anthony receiving a $50K Homestead Exemption. They better still be living in the property if they are claiming the exemption. Oh wait, the Anthony's do lie, even on the stand.
According to officer who collected evidence from Hopespring Drive, Cynthia Anthony was a 27 year old black female.

“Stand Your Grund”

Location hidden

#504057 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
snipped
itís pretty bad when even the judge that heard your case canít believe that youíre free to roam the streets. Of course Iím talking about Casey Anthony and her infamous acquittal nearly 2 years ago. Just when you thought that anyone who was any body had already weighed in on what seems to be a massive mishandling of justice, the judge finally is speaking. Belvin Perry sat on the bench for 41 days listening to 300 pieces of evidence being introduced and over 90 witnesses took the stand to testify. According to the May 27th print edition of GLOBE, Perry was sure that Casey was heading for a needle in her arm.
Instead Perry had to reread the verdict several times to himself before announcing it because he couldnít believe his eyes. Perry believes that the jury was handed more than enough evidence to warrant a first degree murder conviction and he was as disgusted as the rest of the country when Casey walked away free. He believes that she absolutely got away with murdering her two-year old daughter Caylee in cold blood.
Perry believes that the jury didnít consider the evidence while deliberating because it took only 11 hours to reach a verdict. A thorough look back at everything should have taken longer. They were just anxious to get out of their and on with their lives.
Perry also believes that Casey will get what she deserves eventually. He thinks sheíll be a victim of a street crime and that some random person will realize who she is and be unstable enough themselves to take justice into their own hands. Do you think Perry is right? Will the notorious party chick end up dead on a sidewalk somewhere? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Will the notorious party chick end up dead on a sidewalk somewhere?

Yes, she will end up dead, probably decomposing on Suburban Drive.

“Stand Your Grund”

Location hidden

#504058 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that same Loving Daughter wanted George take the blame for a killing that she committed ?
Remember that Loving guilty ass daughter also set there and let JOSE accuse him of murder and molesting her as she sat, knowing there would be numskulls like you that would fall for it and ruin George's life for ever ! SO lets talk about how a loving daughter could do that to her father OK ?
LOL!

She still won't get it!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504059 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
George's life was ruined forever?

How so?

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504060 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
He presented a theory that the jury questioned.

He only repeated what Casey told him.

That created reasonable doubt.

Akron, OH

#504061 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to officer who collected evidence from Hopespring Drive, Cynthia Anthony was a 27 year old black female.
If you are looking in a Canadian phone book.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504062 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
Why bother to ask, as only a normal person would understand ( that leaves you Ngrace and Murph OUT
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504063 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
He presented a theory that the jury questioned.
He only repeated what Casey told him.
That created reasonable doubt.
You also want to erase from your memory the two doctors - Dr Weinz and Dr Danziger - who Jose pulled off the witness list only after they both turned over all their investigative evidence to the prosecution, which the public only learned of after the trial was over?

Akron, OH

#504064 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
He lost his Granddaughter to a murderer.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504065 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are looking in a Canadian phone book.
Nope, her address is recorded to be the Orlando residence where the storyline has the other Cindy and George living.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504066 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
He lost his Granddaughter to a murderer.
You'll have to explain how that "ruined" his life. It takes time to overcome tragedy, but "ruined" is a permanent state.

Don't you remember, George showed up to congratulate Jeff Ashton after his election win, knowing the media would be there. He certainly did not appear "ruined".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504067 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was sourced from the two doctors, but the deposition was so convoluted god only knows, they could easily have made a misstatement or error in judgement about "father" or "poppa" referring to George.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504068 Jun 3, 2013
George W. Casey, Jr.
Army Chief of Staff [edit]
George W. Casey, Jr.

George William Casey, Jr.(born July 22, 1948) is a retired United States Army General who last served as the 36th Chief of Staff of the United States Army from April 10, 2007 to April 11, 2011. Casey previously served as Commanding General, Multi-National Force Ė Iraq from June 2004 to February 8, 2007 and had been in the Army for his entire adult working life. He now resides outside of Boston.

<snip>

In January 2007, President George W. Bush nominated Casey for elevation to Chief of Staff of the Army. The Senate confirmed his nomination on February 8, 2007 with a bipartisan vote of 83Ė14.[6]

On February 10, 2007, Casey relinquished command in Iraq to General David Petraeus. Casey officially succeeded General Peter Schoomaker as Chief of Staff of the Army on April 10, 2007.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Casey,... .

You all recall the recent scandal associated to General Petraeus and General John Allen (not Sgt)?

Casey as a last name is not unique either.....also involved this case was of course Dominic Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504069 Jun 3, 2013
Oh and ngracie.....just thought of this....

While you continue to insist that the public has been presented ALL the information regarding Caylee's murder (and I continue to insist otherwise, using the example that the mother of the deceased Eric Baker in Kentucky said the FBI told her Casey thought the child may be with the biological father's parents), I just thought of another example.

In the interview by Yuri Melich at the TES command center of all places.....between he and The Rev, references were made to emails the Rev had sent the OCSO about the case. Those emails were never released in discovery either.

Preservation of evidence!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504070 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is incorrect. Men, in this case George, do not process information in the manner you described. You described what you would do.
Actually in my situation, I didn't waste time calling 911.....instead I grabbed him up and ran shoeless and coatless to the car, ran every red-light, and was at the ER within minutes.

I suspect the reason the side gate was left open was because Casey tried to do the very same thing.

That's how mothers react when it comes to their kids........they don't stop and think, they just go.

Location hidden

#504071 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
Living on Hopespring with dr. Phil money , no Casey or Caylee, no jobs, no futures has to suck being an Anthony..
Not true.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quinco-Electri...

Location hidden

#504072 Jun 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Oh and ngracie.....just thought of this....
While you continue to insist that the public has been presented ALL the information regarding Caylee's murder (and I continue to insist otherwise, using the example that the mother of the deceased Eric Baker in Kentucky said the FBI told her Casey thought the child may be with the biological father's parents), I just thought of another example.
In the interview by Yuri Melich at the TES command center of all places.....between he and The Rev, references were made to emails the Rev had sent the OCSO about the case. Those emails were never released in discovery either.
Preservation of evidence!
Wrong poster, again, as I've never posted anything of the sort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,522,240
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,384
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 10 hr Lon Spector 91
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Mon Julios Lottery ti... 15
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Mon Steve Eller 38

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages