CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503770 May 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason to cover up an accidental death - it's not a crime! Nobody needs to prove this was "not an accidental death" because there is evidence the child's death was homicide by undetermined means and classified as such BECAUSE:
- nobody reported the accidental death (almost five years ago)
- the body was moved, tossed in a swamp, hidden in bags.
- duct tape was found on or near the face.
You can argue until you're blue in the face that's proof of an accidental death. Good luck with that......it is what it is.
"The body was moved" - moved from where?

"Tossed in a swamp" - funny, I saw this exact expression used in the WFTV archives by a lady BEFORE the remains were even found. It's old; it is unsubstantiated, and I'm tired of hearing the same old Nancy Grace refrain. The fact is, the "remains" were "discovered" on Suburban Drive on December 11, 2008, by Roy Kronk, but there is NO WAY to determine if that was where the intact body of Caylee Anthony was originally placed. Because that is the factual and forensic truth.

"Duct tape found on or near the face" - here's another factoid.....from witness testimony during the trial: there was NO duct tape ON the face; it was attached on ONE end to the hair. What does that mean? it means once again, that there is no way to prove where that tape was originally placed...it could have been on the plastic bag originally.

You seem to want to take media headlines and turn them into evidence.

A very plausible scenario is, Caylee drowned, Casey/George panicked, not knowing how to tell Cindy. Casey/George placed her body somewhere until he/she could figure out what to do next. But next never happened, even though Casey tried numerous times to contact Cindy and even George before she left the house around 4:30PM, after George had left for work. George DID call Casey as soon as he got to work....which was not the norm. Why?

Universal interrogation:

"So wait a minute. You're more afraid of your Mom's reaction than you are if you ever see your daughter?"

"No, I'm absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my Mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

Location hidden

#503771 May 27, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really easy to understand.
If one wants to dispose of a victim they do not place them on the curbside a few huts down the street from where they live.
No they do not. Especially if they have a vehicle and covering up was the objective.

Unless they are looney-toons, in which case, call 911 and report an accidental drowning.

Or, and I do believe this, Caylee's remains were intentionally placed there on purpose, to point directly towards Casey, or, to help Casey..........because whoever placed her remains there had no way of knowing that with today's modern forensic techniques, cause of death could have been determined.

Only a very few, skilled in the field of crime scene investigation, might suspect this would be the case, but to know definitively without a forensic medical background, they most likely would not.

"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." - Casey Anthony

Location hidden

#503772 May 27, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Check your binder and script, it's Casey who killed and dumped her daughters corpse.
The jury didn't think so.

Neither do I.

But then, we relied on evidence, and lack thereof where it should have been, to reach this conclusion.

A skilled and cunning criminal....even a career criminal, always leaves some type of evidence behind.......and they sure a hell make sure the body is never found and they wrap it all up neatly with a rock solid alibi.

That's what real criminals do......they don't leave their child 10 houses down the street, a few feet off the road, and manage to NOT leave one shred of evidence behind.

Come into the real world.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503773 May 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, a whack job witness who has revealed her identity and who is blabbing on the internet about a sighting of Caylee, Casey and Zenaida at a church somewhere AFTER Caylee was murdered, who authorities are not paying attention to (otherwise this person would not be blabbing about it) in your opinion is on a government task force for the mob.
Oh my, that's hilarious!
ROFLMAO!!!
I've noticed that You..Rambler..belong to a specific
group of "Casey Haters" that loves to muddy the facts,
to alter any progress to any conclusion in the case.

You've been blabbing your chops and that's all you do...
Blabbing your chops...having a very poor memory at that.,
getting absolutly nowhere...Your HATERED IS SHOWING!

How much are you paid to create con_fusion these days?
a [email protected]? Go take a long walk by a short peer deer
See if anyone rescue you!!!

God Speed rambler., You need it!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503774 May 27, 2013
REMINDER: 3 Days to the May 30th Hearing in Tampa!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503775 May 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"The body was moved" - moved from where?
"Tossed in a swamp" - funny, I saw this exact expression used in the WFTV archives by a lady BEFORE the remains were even found. It's old; it is unsubstantiated, and I'm tired of hearing the same old Nancy Grace refrain. The fact is, the "remains" were "discovered" on Suburban Drive on December 11, 2008, by Roy Kronk, but there is NO WAY to determine if that was where the intact body of Caylee Anthony was originally placed. Because that is the factual and forensic truth.
"Duct tape found on or near the face" - here's another factoid.....from witness testimony during the trial: there was NO duct tape ON the face; it was attached on ONE end to the hair. What does that mean? it means once again, that there is no way to prove where that tape was originally placed...it could have been on the plastic bag originally.
You seem to want to take media headlines and turn them into evidence.
A very plausible scenario is, Caylee drowned, Casey/George panicked, not knowing how to tell Cindy. Casey/George placed her body somewhere until he/she could figure out what to do next. But next never happened, even though Casey tried numerous times to contact Cindy and even George before she left the house around 4:30PM, after George had left for work. George DID call Casey as soon as he got to work....which was not the norm. Why?
Universal interrogation:
"So wait a minute. You're more afraid of your Mom's reaction than you are if you ever see your daughter?"
"No, I'm absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my Mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."
Hey, some lunitics believe the world is populated with demons who were spawned from UFO space alien serpents so it's not out of the realm of possibility that you might want to believe this garbage.

The fact is it's a normal reaction when a child is found drowned in a swimming pool to panic and call 911 in hopes that the child can be resuscitated, and not to trasport the body around the corner of the populated subdivision and toss it off the ditch into a trash filed swampy area before "deciding what to do next". The "what to do next" becomes Casey sticks to a story about an imaginary life and faces a death sentence - even a jr high school student could come up with a "she was grabbed by a stranger" or "I woke up and she was gone" scenario .......yet Casey is deemed mentally competent with a high IQ!

If this case is an example of a typical reaction to an accidental death in your mind speaks of your personal value system and what is rational behaviour in your opinion - and believe me, that does not reflect well on your present state of mental health. If authorities beleved George was present for this accidental drowning - which obviously they don't or Jeff Ashton wouldn't have allowed him the opportunity to defend himself on the witness stand - the molestation theory leading to George INTENTIONALLY drowning Caylee BECAUSE the child had evidence of molestation on her body which Cindy would have noticed, is far more plausible. Therefore, if authorities had wanted to close Caylee's unsolved murder by charging George, you know and I know he would be convicted of murder in a flash because he could not prove otherwise. Casey would have had to been standing their watching Caylee drown accidentally to know for sure George didn't murder the child. The public would not be at all sympathetic to a liar grandparent who sits back while the child's mother spends three years in jail, getting crucified by the media, facing a possible death penalty, knowing the entire time she was innocent - because if Casey HAS BEEN CONVICTED, there'd be no focus EVER on the grandfather's diabolical involvement - which is evidence of murder in itself!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503776 May 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I.
But then, we relied on evidence, and lack thereof where it should have been, to reach this conclusion.
A skilled and cunning criminal....even a career criminal, always leaves some type of evidence behind.......and they sure a hell make sure the body is never found and they wrap it all up neatly with a rock solid alibi.
That's what real criminals do......they don't leave their child 10 houses down the street, a few feet off the road, and manage to NOT leave one shred of evidence behind.
How do you know that "not one shred of evidence was not left behind", as to who framed Casey for murder? Just because you didn't read about it in the discovery file supporting the case against Casey? LOL

Jeff Ashton did not allow George the opportunity to clear himself on the witness stand or publicly support his denial of involvement in Caylee's death just because George was a nice guy. Nor did nutcase flockers on the Internet engage in a massive Hate campaign against Casey in a futile attempt to taint the jury pool, just because......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503777 May 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely NO "progress to the conclusion of this case" has been made.

Way back in November of 2011, Casey Anthony was granted the right to remain silent when asked the 60 deposition questions, and the bankruptcy judge has reaffirmed her right - nothing has changed.

No book deal, no interview, nothing. Casey's not talking.......

Guess that proves she's being protected in the WPP after all, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503778 May 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No they do not. Especially if they have a vehicle and covering up was the objective.
Unless they are looney-toons, in which case, call 911 and report an accidental drowning.
Or, and I do believe this, Caylee's remains were intentionally placed there on purpose, to point directly towards Casey, or, to help Casey..........because whoever placed her remains there had no way of knowing that with today's modern forensic techniques, cause of death could have been determined.
Only a very few, skilled in the field of crime scene investigation, might suspect this would be the case, but to know definitively without a forensic medical background, they most likely would not.
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." - Casey Anthony
"Caylee's remains were intentionally placed there on purpose.......().to help Casey"

If you're working on a future insanity defense, it's too late.....lying at the time of the offense is the obvious indicator of knowing the difference between right and wrong.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503779 May 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, anybody who's ever watched CSI or NCIS knows that law enforcement has sophisticated procedures & equipment to determine cause of death.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#503780 May 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Way back in November of 2011, Casey Anthony was granted the right to remain silent when asked the 60 deposition questions, and the bankruptcy judge has reaffirmed her right - nothing has changed.
'Proves' that Casey is in witness protection? It proves nothing. She is not being protected by the government. She is not eligible for witness protection.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503781 May 28, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
'Proves' that Casey is in witness protection? It proves nothing. She is not being protected by the government. She is not eligible for witness protection.
Lets let her and Merp-y think that Casey is in WP -- due to the fact that even people on foreign countries are after her for killing her child and has threatened to put her down.
Joy

Key West, FL

#503782 May 28, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to repeat that same sentence? LOL
Joy

Key West, FL

#503783 May 28, 2013
With all due respect.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#503784 May 28, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to repeat that same sentence? LOL
How many hats will you wear today, Brad?
Joy

Key West, FL

#503785 May 28, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hats will you wear today, Brad?
Im not Brad, stop being jealous of my guy.

He told me you are an older woman so i should just let it be.

You need a man of your own to keep you off the computer beating up other women's husbands.

You are funny have to give you that.

Cheer up, you have Rambler!

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503786 May 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler is not part of any group. She, like you, is one lunatic posting nonsense. Of course people hate Casey Anthony. People have every right to hate a babykilling skankpig who got away with it. The filthy slut would be on death row right now but for the incompetence of 12 inbred idiots who were more interested in getting home for their cruises and other crap than in justice. You know what I think, Murphyloon? I think you're one of the inbred 12, desperately trying to convince someone, anyone, that you did the right thing when you let a skankpig get away with murdering her kid.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#503787 May 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
REMINDER: 3 Days to the May 30th Hearing in Tampa!
It's not hard to see you belong to a dog turd smoking group....You might need to back off of your toking it has damaged your brain..
Try sucking on a bone and keep your eyes open for the BLUE DEMON

Bedrock USA

#503788 May 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still crazy...

Bedrock USA

#503789 May 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I.
Still in Casey's make believe world I see...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min The Donald_ 1,402,634
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 9 hr barry 1,565
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,126
News Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) 12 hr patty 39
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 13,058
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 19,079
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 17 hr WasteWater 1,261

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages