Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503702 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Given my very well known opinion of George's involvement, it explains why he threw her under the bus when LE was brought in before it (the script) was finished being written.
If George, the had REALLY wanted to throw his daughter "under the bus" surely he could have done a better job of it, being an ex-cop and all, and made something up on the run -- the clothes Caylee was wearing the last say he saw her were lying in the trunk, he noticed what looked like Casey's car parked along Suburban Drive, in his opinion Casey was appearing to begin to act as if Caylee was a bother.....yada, yada.

In your delusional mind you still have George "throwing Casey under the bus" and obviously two years later you still haven't come to terms with the fact that is was also George who was a defense witness, the entire Anthony family as a matter if fact, and while they ALL behaved on the stand as if they were somewhat tinged, not one of them testified to anything that gave the jury a reason to convict.

If anyone threw Casey "under the bus" it was in a safe manner to prevent her from getting hit......maybe a train was about to run her down?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503703 May 24, 2013
* last DAY

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503704 May 24, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You too marcemon! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day also.
I did, dear friend, I did. Hope you were treated like royalty!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503705 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is that simple. You interpret it how you want to. But I firmly believe that if Casey did an interview & admitted to being responsible for her baby's death, you still wouldn't believe it. You would say George was forcing her to admit guilt.
Don't you wish!

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#503706 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce, for some reason you seem to feel I have it in for George on a personal level, which is not accurate.
My disbelief is based upon verified facts, released in all the discovery docs.
And maybe you feel that it is a simple explanation as to why Casey remains silent, but in all honesty, we know why she can't speak out at this time.
In the future remains to be seen, but if that day ever does come, will you still insist she's lying when there are over 20,000++ pages of discovery that would go to substantiating her version of events?
Just curious.
I do think you have it in for George, yes.

And I would bet my last dime that Casey will never, ever tell the truth about what happened. Because the truth would be too damaging.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503707 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall from memory any reference made by Casey re June 12th, so I can't comment on that.
But as to the GJ indictment,(on October 14, 2008), and their date of June 15th, there is something there that is not making sense, considering GA testified before that body and considering the State was privy to all he testified to.
In my opinion, their date of June 15, signals they (the Grand Jurors and/or the State), didn't believe the "I remember specifically because I was watching Diners and Drive-Ins and both of them left the house at 12:50PM on June 16" story.
In the farce called the trial, it is also noteworthy to remember LDB's opening statement, wherein she never once mentioned any specific date. Surely, almost 3 years after the GJ Indictment when the "trial" took place, they had more than enough "circumstantial evidence" to pinpoint the date as June 16th, yet curiously, they didn't.
Considering George was their key witness and considering his was vouched for by Jeff time and again, it shows to just what lengths the State would go to in order to convict Casey Anthony, Orlando's very own, cause celebre.
Prosecuting Casey Anthony: A political stepping stone that backfired for Lawson, yet "mystifyingly" propelled his only opponent, the losing prosecutor, into a winning position. Go figure.
"Et tu, Brute?"
My advice -- if you didn't write such lengthy posts, you could limit the opportunity for you to contradict yourself.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#503708 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall from memory any reference made by Casey re June 12th, so I can't comment on that.
But as to the GJ indictment,(on October 14, 2008), and their date of June 15th, there is something there that is not making sense, considering GA testified before that body and considering the State was privy to all he testified to.
In my opinion, their date of June 15, signals they (the Grand Jurors and/or the State), didn't believe the "I remember specifically because I was watching Diners and Drive-Ins and both of them left the house at 12:50PM on June 16" story.
In the farce called the trial, it is also noteworthy to remember LDB's opening statement, wherein she never once mentioned any specific date. Surely, almost 3 years after the GJ Indictment when the "trial" took place, they had more than enough "circumstantial evidence" to pinpoint the date as June 16th, yet curiously, they didn't.
Considering George was their key witness and considering his was vouched for by Jeff time and again, it shows to just what lengths the State would go to in order to convict Casey Anthony, Orlando's very own, cause celebre.
Prosecuting Casey Anthony: A political stepping stone that backfired for Lawson, yet "mystifyingly" propelled his only opponent, the losing prosecutor, into a winning position. Go figure.
"Et tu, Brute?"
You don't recall any reference made by Casey about Caylee being safe on June 12th b/c it never happened. Rambler thinks something & then it becomes fact.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503709 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And I would bet my last dime that Casey will never, ever tell the truth about what happened. Because the truth would be too damaging.
You people have to be batshit crazy to believe the truth wasn't long ago known by everyone who needed to know it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503710 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't recall any reference made by Casey about Caylee being safe on June 12th b/c it never happened. Rambler thinks something & then it becomes fact.
I have no intention of sifting through Casey's LE interview, but she did say that, for what's it's worth. Because the "last seen date" was arbitrarily changed from June 9th to June 16th shortly thereafter, the significance of June 12th got washed out.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503711 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, dear friend, I did. Hope you were treated like royalty!
I had a fine Mother's Day, thank you and treated myself like royalty.

;-)

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#503712 May 24, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a fine Mother's Day, thank you and treated myself like royalty.
;-)
Wonderful! When my kids were little & my husband asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, I always said,'To be left alone.' I never was!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503713 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"I said that if she never speaks out I would admire that"........but yet you believe GA is a pedophile which forms the basis of your theory why neither he nor Casey immediately called 911 when Caylee drowned.
You're one sick creature.....
:-(
Huh?

Excuse me, Rambler, but when did ever say anything even close to the alleged sex abuse was/is the basis for my belief that Caylee drowned and George told Casey to keep her mouth shut and he would take care of it?

I think it's sick that you're trying to get me to write things having to do with the alleged sexual abuse, no matter how many times you try to bait me into doing so.

There are 2 people who know if it's true or not true.......one has denied it and the other isn't taking.

It's been my position and continues to be my position that regardless of what is or isn't in their history/background/dynamics, most girls look to their father to fix most everything. Therefore, I do find the story completely plausible, even without the sex abuse allegations added into the mix.

And no, I most certainly do not support pedophiles. But unless Casey pursues prosecution, there isn't anything anyone can do about it, assuming it is true.

Location hidden

#503714 May 24, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Baez that said Caylee died in 6/16 and that is NOT evidence.
Yes, it was Baez who said Caylee died on June 16th.

It was George, the guy who testified before the Grand Jury, though, who said the last time he saw Caylee alive was on June 16th,@ 1:50PM.

The Indictment reads that Casey Anthony murdered her child SOMETIME BETWEEN JUNE 15TH AND JULY 16TH, 2008.

George testified in front of the Grand Jury, and those proceedings are sealed. But it sure looks like he either changed his story or they didn't believe him, as evidenced by their date range.

Location hidden

#503715 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If George, the had REALLY wanted to throw his daughter "under the bus" surely he could have done a better job of it, being an ex-cop and all, and made something up on the run -- the clothes Caylee was wearing the last say he saw her were lying in the trunk, he noticed what looked like Casey's car parked along Suburban Drive, in his opinion Casey was appearing to begin to act as if Caylee was a bother.....yada, yada.
In your delusional mind you still have George "throwing Casey under the bus" and obviously two years later you still haven't come to terms with the fact that is was also George who was a defense witness, the entire Anthony family as a matter if fact, and while they ALL behaved on the stand as if they were somewhat tinged, not one of them testified to anything that gave the jury a reason to convict.
If anyone threw Casey "under the bus" it was in a safe manner to prevent her from getting hit......maybe a train was about to run her down?
BS, Rambler!

If having your father say on the stand, "the last time I saw my granddaughter was on June 16, when she left with her mother and YOU DO THE MATH, MR. BAEZ", is your version of not saying anything to hurt his daughter, I'd say your family dynamics are in need of a tune-up.

And as an ex-cop, he couldn't say any of your examples because they would be too obviously not true.......then he really would look even more suspicious, especially to Cindy.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503716 May 24, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think since Casey Anthony, the Defense's client, went with the June 16th date from day one and George Anthony gave the same info, the State just let the Defense run with that date as a strategy of letting the Defense be the one to introduce her (Casey's) lies.
As there was no PHYSICAL evidence that Caylee was murdered, there CERTAINLY was no physical evidence that Caylee drowned either. Everything (in my eyes) points more circumstantially to foul play than to a drowning. It is "human nature" to call 911 when a child is believed to be drowning and also human nature for a loving mother or family member to at least attempt to have medical professionals make an attempt at resuscitation. I think the Defense allowing Casey to give the date of June 16th further proved her credibility to be bogus timeline-wise if she supposedly left home at 12:00 or 1:00 p.m.
I hope that makes since also. I'm tired and need to leave.
How many moms or grandpas put duct tape over a baby's mouth and nose be for discarding her body like it was nothing but a trash bag full of garbage ? NGrace thinks it the normal thing to do - when a baby drowns. Its the only way to go if one wants to keep grandmas like Cindy from getting upset with the mommies. Right NGRACE?

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#503717 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is probably the one and only time I will ever agree with you........bravo!

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#503719 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503720 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
A script, ngrace? A SCRIPT? Are you filling in for Rambler today?
No, she's filling in for me! Murph!

I've said it It's a SCRIPT since 2008...

Are we ever getting frustrated marcemon..
What's up with you?

When Casey does talk...

WHO will get HURT the MOST marcemon?

Don't forget the hearing in Tampa next thursday May 30th!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503721 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So ...Given that Judge Perry is upset..to say it mildly...
Who prevented Casey to from getting hit? FBI?

They succeeded because the Train was on time!
All Aboard !!!!
God Speed!

Since: Apr 13

Mesa Az

#503722 May 24, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she's filling in for me! Murph!
I've said it It's a SCRIPT since 2008...
Are we ever getting frustrated marcemon..
What's up with you?
When Casey does talk...
WHO will get HURT the MOST marcemon?
Don't forget the hearing in Tampa next thursday May 30th!
Hey there Murph, how are you tonight?
What script are you and marcemon talking about? Who was the author of this script? Sorry to sound naive, this script is interesting new information. Certainly not something that was made public knowledge during the trial. How did this forum get a hold of the information?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,207,280
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Mothra 52,385
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,972
News Top Orlando Dentist Attends Continuing Educatio... 1 hr Angela K 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr tribe mom 71,478
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Doug77 12,272
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 17,507
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]