CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
gloomy days

United States

#500663 Mar 6, 2013
Dr.Drew two courtoom witnesses feel some of the questions the Jury asked were actually mocking her - And they appear to be sick & tired of her act and lies.And they are copying Juan . LOL!

' You can fool some of the people all the time- time -
You can fool all the people some of the time -
But you cant fool all the people all of the time.'

Unless of course they are all pedOHphilefelon Killer Lovers.

“EVIL TWINS”

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500664 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the jurors want Jodi to define "skank?"
They must read this forum at nights..LOL
They thought what are those people talking about when they call her and Casey Skanks!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#500665 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the jurors want Jodi to define "skank?"
I think that was one of the questions the jurors used to mock jodi herself...they did that with several of the questions

the "mental condition" question was another one they mocked her with but she was too dense to catch on

“EVIL TWINS”

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500666 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Dr.Drew two courtoom witnesses feel some of the questions the Jury asked were actually mocking her - And they appear to be sick & tired of her act and lies.And they are copying Juan . LOL!
' You can fool some of the people all the time- time -
You can fool all the people some of the time -
But you cant fool all the people all of the time.'
Unless of course they are all pedOHphilefelon Killer Lovers.
I was wondering of the " skank" question wasn't a blow???

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500667 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>ALL the body slamming, struggling, running, getting the gun, shooting, struggling again after he lunged at her, 29 stab wounds and throat slit from ear to ear and dragging body through the hallway into the bathroom and then into the shower - ALL in a matter of 2 minutes!!
pure BS and I am surprised that this important fact has not been mentioned emphatically by anyone at all!
The timeline was shown early in trial pic by pic from the camera by the prosecutor through witnesses.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500668 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Man-...

Days wearing his tin foil hat??

So WHY did the juror ask jodi to define SKANK...WHY???!!! LMAO!
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500669 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone traveling the desert keeps a case of water and extra gas on hand.
Thats not true,I know that first hand,people traveling from the midwest generally have very little water with them and in the winter very few winter clothes,I have given familys broke down rides into a place of safety many times.Wyoming and Nevada,towns are anywhere from fifty to one hundred miles apart.

New York

#500670 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary & I will be watching the finger of Quirk - His finger becomes double jointed at times.
LOL!
gloomy days

United States

#500671 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
http://www.wesh.com/news/centr al-florida/Man-arrested-in-Jef ferson-Parish-school-threats-W ednesday/-/11788162/19208282/- /3nqkc1z/-/index.html?utm_sour ce=hootsuite&utm_medium=fa cebook&utm_campaign=wesh%2 B2%2Bnews
May have been one of the mocking questions.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500672 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
The rental car company said there were only some kool-aid marks, period
she spent time cleaning up the car thoroughly when she washed the blood stains from her body...
and she had a full crate of water from Costco (which is a wholesale warehouse as we all know!) already in the car!
PRE-MEDITATED
Thanks AN and CIG, I missed that testimony,but wonder if the police may have came and checked on it also.

New York

#500673 Mar 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary....hopefully you can follow this, not sure if I can explain my question very well....
there is a pic of travis in the shower, standing, he looks like he's facing the shower head based on the water splash, but he is standing..
there is what appears to be blood running down his neck behind his ear, yet he "appears" as though he's nonchalantly showering...not in pain, not shocked that he had just been stabbed...nothing!
can you explain the sequential order of this picture and why he doesn't look fazed that he has blood running down behind his ear?
hope this made sense to you
http://wildabouttrial.com/photos-from-the-tra...

I know which one you are talking about, It sure looks like blood but it could be her hair on the lens....like the one he's standing up with his hand over his heart sure looks like blood there too but it isn't. Not sure what sequence these are in I would have to look it up.
gloomy days

United States

#500674 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
not panic induced - having a knife in your hand all prepared to kill, and attacking a naked man before he can realize what's happening
do you think butchering a live person all over the place the way Travis was butchered takes less than 2 minutes? Really?
29 deep wounds, a deeply slit throat, gun shot, and dragging a dead body for several yards...
all in a matter of 2 minutes by a woman who had no gun or knife to do it and had to run to get those?
don't be stupid!
I posted earlier that Jean C. already pointed out that Jodi had pulled the trigger BEFORE Travis lunged at her.

I guess Hedda Hopper is so busy deciding what hat to wear and what spin to spew whilst multi tasking shehe loses touch with reality.

Dam! LOL! The original Hedda Hopper hat changes are nothing compared to our very own Hedda..

Hedda's large, flamboyant hats became her trademarks--she reportedly bought about 150 new hats a year. Hopper also acquired a reputation for journalistic bitchiness.
Trial Watch

Huntington, IN

#500675 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I think that was one of the questions the jurors used to mock jodi herself...they did that with several of the questions
the "mental condition" question was another one they mocked her with but she was too dense to catch on
A mock jury?

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500676 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
http://www.wesh.com/news/centr al-florida/Man-arrested-in-Jef ferson-Parish-school-threats-W ednesday/-/11788162/19208282/- /3nqkc1z/-/index.html?utm_sour ce=hootsuite&utm_medium=fa cebook&utm_campaign=wesh%2 B2%2Bnews
Thats his match.com profile/booking photo.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#500677 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
http://wildabouttrial.com/photos-from-the-tra...
I know which one you are talking about, It sure looks like blood but it could be her hair on the lens....like the one he's standing up with his hand over his heart sure looks like blood there too but it isn't. Not sure what sequence these are in I would have to look it up.
thanks.....with your link, I figured out what the pic is that I was referring to....if you look at the stream of water running from the bottom of his ear, what appears to be blood is actually the shadow from that stream

it's the 5th one down after his shaving pic

I also see the pic you're referring to.....but I don't see anything that appears to be blood, sorry

as always, thank you for the help!
gloomy days

United States

#500678 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Thats not true,I know that first hand,people traveling from the midwest generally have very little water with them and in the winter very few winter clothes,I have given familys broke down rides into a place of safety many times.Wyoming and Nevada,towns are anywhere from fifty to one hundred miles apart.
Jodi stated that she used Map Quest to figure out mileage - isn't familiar as to how to Google otherwise she would have googled stores - gas stations on the way to get gas & water.

Amazing how she could hack into E-Mail of others but wasn't familiar with Google.

Maybe that's why she didn't Google the names of Mormon Elders/Bishops that she could ask about Mormon Chastity Law.

Yeppers ! That's got to be it.

New York

#500679 Mar 6, 2013
http://radaronline.com/photos/the-crime-scene...

The Crime Scene Of Travis Alexander Murder

“Stand Your Grund”

Location hidden

#500680 Mar 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>They must read this forum at nights..LOL
They thought what are those people talking about when they call her and Casey Skanks!
I do recall seeing "shank the skank" bumper stickers when Casey was charged with murder.
gloomy days

United States

#500681 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was telling when one of the juror questions was about her injuries. She stated, aside from her ankles being scratched up even tho she was wearing socks and pants.....
That her shoulder is messed up since the murder, I bet slinging them 27 STABS really took a toll on her rotator cup!!
She never said which shoulder - After all she claims to be ambidextrous so both shoulders would be hurting from all those stab wound.13.5 thrusts of the knife per hand.

“Stand Your Grund”

Location hidden

#500682 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
She had a tough time describing her relationship with her mother. Reminds me of Casey and Cindy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,743,847
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,706
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 hr The Peoples Media 3,137
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu lisa 25,646
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) Wed Dont send your ki... 101
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Maverick 808 74,076
Man hanged himself behind store Mar '18 MikeSeaver 1

Casselberry Jobs

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages