CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
gloomy days

United States

#500577 Mar 6, 2013
Horny Toads Theme song...

Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#500578 Mar 6, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's insufferable with her too eager answers..she's got one for everything EXCEPT the actual act of murder. It's too obvious that she's lying because normal people don't recall everything with photographic accuracy and sometimes they say "I just don't know". She knows it all until it doesn't serve her and the jury MUST see that by now.
Can they send a note to the judge expressing their readiness to deliberate and have this be done already? If I were them, I wouldn't want one more day of this and would realize the 'experts' will say what they're paid to say and I'm nolonger buying it..any of it!
I agree. The longer the trial, the more expense, but it is a DP trial and no matter what her lies and repetitiveness; she deserves a fair trial. But of course, there is going to be a point where it serves no further purpose to continue on with the same old info time and again. I think after all of these questions, the jury will have what they want to know, but Jodi's lawyers may be bringing in experts for BWS. Imo, she is anything but a battered woman. When she slaughtered and butchered Travis, that took a heap of anger and rage. She doesn't appear to be the type who would take any guff from someone. Also, on the stand, she is proving to be arrogant. That doesn't make her look like the docile battered woman she wants the jury to believe she is.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500579 Mar 6, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's insufferable with her too eager answers..she's got one for everything EXCEPT the actual act of murder. It's too obvious that she's lying because normal people don't recall everything with photographic accuracy and sometimes they say "I just don't know". She knows it all until it doesn't serve her and the jury MUST see that by now.
Can they send a note to the judge expressing their readiness to deliberate and have this be done already? If I were them, I wouldn't want one more day of this and would realize the 'experts' will say what they're paid to say and I'm nolonger buying it..any of it!
I believe that every one of those jurors are thinking Murder 1 with premeditation,and these question's are to confirm their decision.
Cant wait to see her reaction if they come back with that verdict and wait for impact statements from relatives. Her mother is so stone faced,I think the mind control and demeanor is inherited.I havent seen her Dad there yet.Or her grandparents.

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#500580 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
If they get caught doing what they're not suppose to be doing at home - it is a mistrial - and they can be found in contempt.
They swore an oath to service as jurors.
They've been admonished not to watch, read, or listen to media - or to seek out information about the case.
It is their duty to uphold those instructions and take their service seriously.
Jurors have been busted breaching their duty in the past and have been dealt with accordingly.
It must be a drag changing your name every few days, only to be recognized as the same douche bag all over again!
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#500581 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the state can question on her statements made to the juror's anyway thats what I thought I heard yesterday, but AN, you are the brains on this thread so I am very inclined to believe you.
I think of myself as the elbows of the thread, but thanks T.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500582 Mar 6, 2013
It's official Jodie Arias case has booted the MOTY out of first place, boy I bet Cindy is pissed,but Casey still is the most hated.
Trial Watch

Huntington, IN

#500583 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
YW.

It looks like Jodi's is going away for awhile but not to the chamber.
Trial Watch

Huntington, IN

#500584 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Swearing on oath doesn't seem to mean much anymore
It does to judges who catch jurors violating their oath and / or instructions.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500585 Mar 6, 2013
Jodie's theme song.

http://youtu.be/SGJMtnRMpjM
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500586 Mar 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think of myself as the elbows of the thread, but thanks T.
Well I hold you in much higher esteem and I am not alone in that,my friend
gloomy days

United States

#500587 Mar 6, 2013
Hey Rex,
Don't forget time change this weekend- AZ doesn't change so we will be same time for the Monday 10:0 / 10:30 trial
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#500588 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that every one of those jurors are thinking Murder 1 with premeditation,and these question's are to confirm their decision.
Cant wait to see her reaction if they come back with that verdict and wait for impact statements from relatives. Her mother is so stone faced,I think the mind control and demeanor is inherited.I havent seen her Dad there yet.Or her grandparents.
Her father was there a few times, but I too, noticed he isn't in the courtroom. The last time I noticed him, he seemed like a broken man - solemn and just as stone faced. It has to be a devastating experience for both. Who knows if, or what problems Jodi may have caused them in the past, but they couldn't have imagined anything as horrible as this. What a shame for them both.

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#500589 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
YW.
Lucky for her, she could have received Casey's sentence of "Life behind closed doors" & financial ruin.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500590 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The longer the trial, the more expense, but it is a DP trial and no matter what her lies and repetitiveness; she deserves a fair trial. But of course, there is going to be a point where it serves no further purpose to continue on with the same old info time and again. I think after all of these questions, the jury will have what they want to know, but Jodi's lawyers may be bringing in experts for BWS. Imo, she is anything but a battered woman. When she slaughtered and butchered Travis, that took a heap of anger and rage. She doesn't appear to be the type who would take any guff from someone. Also, on the stand, she is proving to be arrogant. That doesn't make her look like the docile battered woman she wants the jury to believe she is.
Love your screen name
That movie was a great show,made some time around the middle to late sixtys starring Jimmy Stewart and Richard Widmark,not sure but I think Carroll Baker was in it to.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#500591 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Jodie's theme song.
http://youtu.be/SGJMtnRMpjM
HERE's Jodi's theme song.

T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500592 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Hey Rex,
Don't forget time change this weekend- AZ doesn't change so we will be same time for the Monday 10:0 / 10:30 trial
Not a problem in this house, I have all atomic clock's including my wrist watch.They all change automatically,good thing because if they didnt I would probably be thinking this is 1985 yet.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500593 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
YW.
yeah - though that will be a pity - it definitely comes across that she planned to kill him when everything is put together before and after the murder...

the planning and the sheer brutality of the murder deserve the chamber...what else deserves it if this doesn't!

but I won't say never till it happens - hope is what keeps us alive and on our toes, lol....

“EVIL TWINS”

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500594 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done glad you are o.k. now.
A body wet body covered in blood would be very easy to drag across a wet tiled bathroom floor. Once it reached the carpet she probably remembered all about the way she rolled to her left - And simply rolled Travis.
Thanks, I am thinking she was so afraid of getting caught after she planned this so well.
She would have moved a mountain!
How did you like the closet question?
Why was NOTHNG out of place when you ran in there frantically grabbing a gun.
They don't believe a word she has said. IMO they ae trying to catch her up.
gloomy days

United States

#500595 Mar 6, 2013
Jodi will go to the chamber - The Queens Chamber she is after all Queen Of The Media.

Did you all notice how she had her hair pulled back away from her face today - didn't need it to hide behind - Wonder will it cascade down next time Juan talks OOPS-my bad - meant yells at her and causes memory loss.

I LMAO when she said that under stress her brain is like a computer and despite hitting the keys it just remains frozen.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500596 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Her father was there a few times, but I too, noticed he isn't in the courtroom. The last time I noticed him, he seemed like a broken man - solemn and just as stone faced. It has to be a devastating experience for both. Who knows if, or what problems Jodi may have caused them in the past, but they couldn't have imagined anything as horrible as this. What a shame for them both.
Oh so true,I cant imagine it either,at least I havent heard where they cleaned up evidence and lied about things or slammed a door in a Reporter's face or copywrite Jodies name or start fraudulant foundations as yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,482,828
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 41 min Princess Hey 13,156
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,316
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,331
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Community Disorga... 62,976
News Faces Drug Charges (Aug '08) 4 hr Mt Vernon Rd resi... 15
Electoral College 6 hr zelskid71 1

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages