Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#496312 Feb 20, 2013
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496313 Feb 20, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What channel are you watching the Arias trial on please?
I'M watching it right here on my computer live stream HD from wftn in az.lot clearer no commercials,shows all the pic's etc,much better than HLN or the others.

Red Deer, Canada

#496314 Feb 20, 2013
Why do all women killers look so alien?

Casey with the alien forehead, now this girl with alien lips, eyes.

WTf is wrong with thee girls?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496315 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
If they interviewed you they had every right to feel you were not a credible person. If it meant so much to you why didn't the defense pay for a poly for you, or did they know you were a nut as well? The rest is for you to make up, just as you did by stating you now not only saw them, but changed your story here to you talked to Casey and Caylee.
Why didn't you contact your own polygrapher?
I'm not in the dark when it comes to understanding why the killer filed bankruptcy.
Didn't murph the smurf already tell us that the investigators asked her if she was on drugs....or something similiar? LOL!

She's a psycho of the worst kind to keep pushing her bullshit!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496316 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good..so don't be stupid saying I'm ngrace...
Our style are totally different..
Just makes you look -> fckn_yip_!!!
ABSOLUTELY! Regardless of how I may disagree with ng - At least her posts are legible and she is capable of posting in a vernacular familiar to Americans - Rather than the fkd up lingo which is shared 'twixt you and your other Inbred Clan..

SHHH> Do you not hear the sound of your kin calling you home ?????

OH Lawdy do you squeal like a Pig when Todd he/she insists you support he/she on Topix ???

Nasssty Nassty Todd.

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#496317 Feb 20, 2013
Ha! Miss Jodi is getting some gray hairs. No hair dye in jail, lol.

Thanks for the links, Mary :)

Red Deer, Canada

#496318 Feb 20, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Ha! Miss Jodi is getting some gray hairs. No hair dye in jail, lol.
Thanks for the links, Mary :)
dito
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496319 Feb 20, 2013
Saw the last 15 min. of the Jodi Arias defense trial today. Seems poor little Jodi had a lapse of memory when she killed Travis. She claims Travis was man handling her and grabbed her by the waist. She says he was angry and called her an idiot for dropping his camera on the floor, and somehow she was holding the gun and it went off. She also said she was not at all angry with Travis or even hated him and that she was thinking about killing herself and that she never had intentions of killing Travis. So if she wasn't angry as she says, then why kill Travis so savagely and violently? She was in a fit of rage when she killed him and I highly doubt she had any lapse of memory while she'll was plunging that knife into him. That woman is a Psychopath and a pathological liar as well. Then she went on to say her childhood was fine until age 7. What is the defense leaping for? A possible insanity plea if it doesn't work out they way they want it? I don't know but premeditation can happen in a second, if not days or weeks before. She planned on killing Travis, whether it was weeks, days or that very same day. The same gun she shot Travis with is the same kind of gun that was stolen from her grandparents home. How did she end up with it? Anyway, there was a juror that supposedly was staring over at Jodi's family and it seems like she is favoring her side. I hope that doesn't result in a hung jury. Jodi is seriously a screwed up person to kill Travis in the way that she did and I believe she is a real danger to others. This isn't just about justice, but protecting others who may possibly end up like Travis did. Tomorrow, it's the prosecution's turn.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496320 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo...You are 100% correct..
Sorry T-Trex You really did should have "THINK" first
before writing that one down...You are 100% Wrong.
And keep a watch for the blond!!!
You say BRAVO to your other hat,strange you talk to yourself like that.
But as usual you and Days are wrong again,neither one has the brains God gave a goose.
Please note::

lie detector test n. a popular name for a polygraph which tests the physiological reaction of a person to questions asked by a testing expert. A potential or actual criminal defendant or possible witness cannot be forced or ordered to take a lie detector test. Some habitual liars pass lie detector tests, and innocent, honest people fail them due to nervousness and other factors. However, law enforcement authorities usually believe the results, which occasionally exonerate (clear) a suspect. Since the results are sometimes unreliable, they are not admissible in a trial and may not be referred to.

This happen's to be the rule in all states. Your buddy and you are 100% wrong,and I am as usual right.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496321 Feb 20, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't murph the smurf already tell us that the investigators asked her if she was on drugs....or something similiar? LOL!
She's a psycho of the worst kind to keep pushing her bullshit!
Very obvious by her mania when she is posting.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496322 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
If they interviewed you they had every right to feel you were not a credible person. If it meant so much to you why didn't the defense pay for a poly for you, or did they know you were a nut as well? The rest is for you to make up, just as you did by stating you now not only saw them, but changed your story here to you talked to Casey and Caylee.
I'm not in the dark when it comes to understanding why the killer filed bankruptcy.
Mary,Murph is Walker,same as Rambler,Krizzy,ohio idiot and nuthutters46er.they all have the same IP.her whole life is trying to convince everyone she was so involved and helpful in this case,and when DC dumped her BS,her ten minutes of fame she thought she would get infuriated her to no end,hence all the Letter's,email's,correspondanc e,phone call's are all just a figmintation of her deseased little brain.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496323 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not remember nothing about that..
But Krissy is really the one with the Magic Touch to find it..
What I recall of Lenny going on GMA to publicize he would Bail Casey on Judge Stan Strickland (Pre-judicial 520K Bond)
accused/not indicted yet of murder without a body????
Leonard Padilla said he was contacted by a Friend (NO NAME)
in New Jersey who had asked him to do this for him..HE wanted to Help Casey find Caylee...We found out how that went...
That same New Jersey FRIEND is the same NJ Guy who Made himself
President of all the Caylee's Memorial Funds..and the same NJ Guy
who declined to produce the IRS Non-Profit Income tax forms..
Leonard Padilla was a Front for the New Jersey Prez!!!!
LMAO at how your profile keeps ya sticky fingers occupied with deleting and submitting your new location EH?

Is it possible that you are nowt but a PedOHphile felon ???

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496324 Feb 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary,Murph is Walker,same as Rambler,Krizzy,ohio idiot and nuthutters46er.they all have the same IP.her whole life is trying to convince everyone she was so involved and helpful in this case,and when DC dumped her BS,her ten minutes of fame she thought she would get infuriated her to no end,hence all the Letter's,email's,correspondanc e,phone call's are all just a figmintation of her deseased little brain.
Did she leave and not answer my questions.....again?

LOL

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496325 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was interviewed in August 2008..in Lee County..
I was told ., then...That the Federal Police was investigating Caylee's disappearance and asked if I would talk to them.

What do you think my answer was Sweet Mary???
And what do you think I said to them back in August 2008
Sweet Mary? Think it changed? I don't think so sweety!

Why did OCSO refused ...on their part., deciding to assume..
is their problem and they will have to deal with the Feds on this
issue..when the Feds are good and ready to expose them!

They also know That my offer still stand for the Lie Detector Test.,They won't because it's too late..The Damage is Done...
They will find out soon enough..when the bankcruptcy exposes their shady dealings embezzeling Florida taxpayers with a Media Trial Deal!

Problem for them .,was that everyone was "For Sale"
But Not Murph!!!

Put that under your Hat! Sweet Mary!

The rest is history..to me anyway...!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496326 Feb 20, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
Saw the last 15 min. of the Jodi Arias defense trial today. Seems poor little Jodi had a lapse of memory when she killed Travis. She claims Travis was man handling her and grabbed her by the waist. She says he was angry and called her an idiot for dropping his camera on the floor, and somehow she was holding the gun and it went off. She also said she was not at all angry with Travis or even hated him and that she was thinking about killing herself and that she never had intentions of killing Travis. So if she wasn't angry as she says, then why kill Travis so savagely and violently? She was in a fit of rage when she killed him and I highly doubt she had any lapse of memory while she'll was plunging that knife into him. That woman is a Psychopath and a pathological liar as well. Then she went on to say her childhood was fine until age 7. What is the defense leaping for? A possible insanity plea if it doesn't work out they way they want it? I don't know but premeditation can happen in a second, if not days or weeks before. She planned on killing Travis, whether it was weeks, days or that very same day. The same gun she shot Travis with is the same kind of gun that was stolen from her grandparents home. How did she end up with it? Anyway, there was a juror that supposedly was staring over at Jodi's family and it seems like she is favoring her side. I hope that doesn't result in a hung jury. Jodi is seriously a screwed up person to kill Travis in the way that she did and I believe she is a real danger to others. This isn't just about justice, but protecting others who may possibly end up like Travis did. Tomorrow, it's the prosecution's turn.
Well I believe her attorney know's there is no way in hell he can win this case,so he put Jodie on the stand to try to gain sympathy from the jury,the old poor me-me-me-me-I-I-I-I routine,gosh where have we heard that before.
I went to a safe place, I went to a friends house in Utah ( to cuddle) sure didn't seem to bother her at all there according to her statements.Kinda sounds like somebody else we know.
Gee I found my phone charger under the seat,but I couldnt find it on the trip from Ca,to Az,YEA RIGHT.
I guess Travis was a real live walking Dead person like in the show.
He could lunch at her and body slam her with have his brains splattered ever where,YEA right.
I can not wait untill the cross start's,That little show of tears on the stand,is going to turn into a Catagory 10 Hurricane when Juan takes the stage, this is getting good.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496327 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Affraid" you say? Not likely. They most likely assumed you were just another nut like DW trying to insert yourself into a case. If you came off to them the way you come off to us in here, it's no surprise they dismissed your claims.
I could care less if she filed bankruptcy.
I will leave it, just like OSCO left you in the dust...hahahah!
Hush Ya Mouth Scary Mary.. Lest Stalker Walker has already -E-Mailed her the business card of a brilliant ACLU Re.

OOPS! LMAO forget it .- Despite the sobbing mother routine she is still penniless with an AX to grind.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496328 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was interviewed in August 2008..in Lee County..
I was told ., then...That the Federal Police was investigating Caylee's disappearance and asked if I would talk to them.
What do you think my answer was Sweet Mary???
And what do you think I said to them back in August 2008
Sweet Mary? Think it changed? I don't think so sweety!
Why did OCSO refused ...on their part., deciding to assume..
is their problem and they will have to deal with the Feds on this
issue..when the Feds are good and ready to expose them!
They also know That my offer still stand for the Lie Detector Test.,They won't because it's too late..The Damage is Done...
They will find out soon enough..when the bankcruptcy exposes their shady dealings embezzeling Florida taxpayers with a Media Trial Deal!
Problem for them .,was that everyone was "For Sale"
But Not Murph!!!
Put that under your Hat! Sweet Mary!
The rest is history..to me anyway...!
Well as far as your post being believable,lets put it this way.

If MNY said she dropped a Golden ##### in the toilet when she went to the bathroom,99.9% of the poster's would believe her, now if you made that claim 100% of the poster's would know it was a lie.
MNY has been honest and also a great poster on here as long as I have been on here, and she has called me down down down on several occasions when I needed it too.
TRUTH TALK's
BULLSHYT Walk's
So take a hike Murph or start being realistic.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496329 Feb 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it..T-Trex lost it again...MELTDOWN

You WIMP..you had a chance to meet me at Mike's Bar
on 99 East...and SEE my proof and you got scared you little
piece of sh*t...You got a lot crap coming out of that brain of yours...

Not that it changes anything to me..
But it sure prove's your a stinky piece a bad sh*t..YARKKY!

And you just insulted Rambler and that nutter 46 and Krizzy and who else? we all got the same IP hey?? Yah! well! Okay Genious!

Go take a NAP T-trex..Your Neurons are defectives!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496330 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she leave and not answer my questions.....again?
LOL
Of course MNY,coward's and liar's allways run away,they cant face the truth ever.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496331 Feb 20, 2013
Things seem a tad quiet here - Is Todday the Day that the sniveling coward has chosen to meditate and muster up the courage required to finally post as to WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Patrick 1,110,901
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 9,071
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,436
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Tiburon Girl 17,085
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr Liberal forever 2,493
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr Tiburon Girl 11,945
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Tiburon Girl 26,894
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••