AN other

Duluth, GA

#496639 Feb 21, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> no dear, it was a sneer not a laugh and I pray the jury caught it too! So much for the little meek fraidy-cat syndrome when men yell at her like she's tried so hard to project
Yeah. Juries really like smirking and laughing at the "opponent". Ask Jeff Ashton.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496644 Feb 21, 2013
Uh-oh! Jody done gone and f-ed up.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496645 Feb 21, 2013
UT O! She's very sneaky and what a manipulator.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496646 Feb 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it.
Riddle me this, Batman -- how many ellipses does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, b/c they're all in Mexico.
ROFLMAO!!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496647 Feb 21, 2013
IF- Toadi walks free and accepts a movie deal-
Will the Todd A Movie Co. Be the first to present her movie on Lifetime ??? Or will it need the full Cinemascope Screen to capture her large arse.

Will Todd finally show his face ??

LOL! Note....

"on a very wide screen"

The Todd-AO Corporation press release 1B
"TODD-AO 70mm film, plus the TODD-AO special camera, plus the TODD-AO newly developed 6 channel high fidelity magnetic sound, plus the TODD-AO "all purpose" 70mm projector and the great arched TODD-AO screen equal the most revolutionary of all screen inventions, with clarity of perspective, detail and color reproduction never before achieved.

As a result, with TODD-AO, audience participation now has its fullest and truest expression. Todd-AO is the dream of Michael Todd, plus the technical skills of the American Optical Company whose research staff headed by Dr. Brian O'Brien, jointly succeeded in developing "a motion picture system that would photograph action in a very wide angle....with one camera....on one strip of film....to be projected from a single projector....on a very wide screen....with a quality so perfect that the audience would be part of the action, not just passive spectators."
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496649 Feb 21, 2013
I am all a tingle waiting for the book that Juan writes " HOW I PROSECUTED A SLUT KILLER"

LMAO ! I bet it will sell more copies than the
'Bozo Fairy Tale' book.

Soon as Amazon let's me know date of release I will get it and let you know details. Not too many mind - Poor ol Scrams revealed so many details of The Fatboy book which perhaps would account for decrease in sales.

The other upside of the coin is that she and Daizey gave so much free publicity for the Rev .
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#496651 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that desperate prosecutors are funny when they try to act tough but their edge is wearing off.
It's pretty bad when he has to ask the witness at what level they are intimidated - so he can maintain that level.
He must have been getting tired.
That can happen when you come on ABSURDLY too strong.
He better get a good night sleep and eat his wheaties in the morning.
So are you're saying you agree hardcore killers such as Casey and Jodi are difficult to handle ?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496652 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
UT O! She's very sneaky and what a manipulator.
I got so dam sea sick watching her shift her specs up'ndown I had to take a break.

I have noticed that each eye turns toward her nose at times..

BUT GEESH- Despite the fact that she couldn't report her injured finger to LE 'cos she didn't have Med INS. Surely her Def. Lawyer could have arranged for a good Optometrist - OOPS! LMAO I see the Beer Barrel Porky also has the same problem when reading info submitted by Juan ...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496653 Feb 21, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Why do women killers like Jodi and Casey have that smirk thing going on? Makes you want to just smack that smirk right off their face. These killer bitches have no remorse what so ever. Casey and Arias are a lot alike.
the only difference between jodi and felon murderer casey anthony is the age of the victims they murdered

both were sluts who murdered out of spite, both were so used to getting their way in life that they couldn't stand it when something stood in their way, both are pathetic liars who think that they can bullshit logic and reason
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496654 Feb 21, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Why do women killers like Jodi and Casey have that smirk thing going on? Makes you want to just smack that smirk right off their face. These killer bitches have no remorse what so ever. Casey and Arias are a lot alike.
LOL! Maybe past experience has taught them to simply suck it up .

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496656 Feb 21, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
I am all a tingle waiting for the book that Juan writes " HOW I PROSECUTED A SLUT KILLER"
LMAO ! I bet it will sell more copies than the
'Bozo Fairy Tale' book.
Soon as Amazon let's me know date of release I will get it and let you know details. Not too many mind - Poor ol Scrams revealed so many details of The Fatboy book which perhaps would account for decrease in sales.
The other upside of the coin is that she and Daizey gave so much free publicity for the Rev .
ROFLMAO!!!!
AN other t

Duluth, GA

#496658 Feb 21, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
It's ARROGANCE! She believes that she will be believed like casey, cindy, baez, mason, bock, spitz, dazed and ng.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496659 Feb 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You give Nancy Grace SO much power. She doesn't have it.
Ever heard of freedom of the press? She can say whatever she pleases, as long as she breaks no laws.
Have you at least read the article posted on CNN today
by NYPost Dare to Think?

PS: I did not write that article...

Conclusion., I'm not alone. This article is more powerful,
than what I could ever find words to define.

There is more to the Bankruptcy in Federal Court Casey's
Team filed..that implicates all of them people into that
Big Media Trial.,that lasted almost 5 years, that had their
hands in the cookie jar at one time or another..

Remember one thing and keep it in mind...Kidnapping is a
Federal Offense.

But in Florida..Yuri Melich prefered calling Casey a LIAR.

From then on..08/08/08 Casey is Tagged & Branded a LIAR...

The Media was allowed to Bank on Florida Statute 119 and
Nancy Grace adopt Tote Mom and alledge her own scenario of
Murder She Wrote ! and in the process Promote the Prosecutorial
Misconduct in the Casey Anthony case and support the DEATH Penalty
all based on FALSE INFORMATION and fully aware they were False Information...Huge misrepresentation of the Law and allowed..

And Marcemon..That is CRIMINAL and they did brake several LAWS!

Remember C.Mason saying "We keep fighting all the way to the Florida Supreme Court..and have Casey exonerated and I have
no doubt she will be and should also received a Full Pardon by
Governor Scott!

Again..I repeat...Caylee was Kidnapped..and transported
"OUT of State" and FDLE left it at "THAT" Who Cares.....
WE KNOW SHE DID KILL HER! and Woops Kronk popped in the woods.
Automatically.."YES, it's Caylee"

The stupid public believed!

Without HLN Nancy Grace Show...you think Tote Mom would exist!?

Aren't you curious why Nancy Grace is Not Interested and
NOT CONCERNED WHO REALLY DID KILL "CAYLEE"..

Using a Child to make a Fortune and kick the kid to the curb
when she's done with her..doesn't Bring Stardom!

Karma is around the corner waiting for Queen Grace!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496661 Feb 21, 2013
I did not start watching this trial when it first started at all.
Was the notes in those magazines brought up before,because that's deception and could hurt her dramatically.
Another interesting in today's court show,it appears that Jodie has done this same thing ( not the murder) on a couple other occasions,it's a I will show you its not nice to dump me attitude.
I think the Prosecutor is doing a great job,but I am amazed Jodie has lost it yet.But I believe she will.

Isn't it funny how similar psychopaths have selective memory's.Jodie,Cindy,they cant remember a day later but can recall in minute detail something from years ago.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#496662 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying hardcore prosecutors are absurd when they're losing.
Besides......Casey didn't kill anyone.
Leave it to you to refer little Cayee as a nobody --your so strange ! I can picture you and Murphy as having an long lasting affair and even understanding each others weird far out posts while swapping gum.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496665 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No one here talks about the Nancy Grace show more than you do!
That's Kool..

But know..Queen Grace's attitude can be compared to this
thread..and identify with all her nasty vulgar followers
like her own kind...right HERE at Home!

EXPOSED..
No need to be a Genious to see who you people Praise!
Your from the same Evil School...!
DianeAx

United States

#496666 Feb 21, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot:
""" No Jesse had nothing to do with it""---Casey Anthony
It was opposite day.:)
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496667 Feb 21, 2013
So often we waste time responding to Killer Lovers that we lose track of the victims...

1. Caylee Marie Anthony
slaughteredd when she was 2.5 years old and dumped in a copse to be devoured by wildlife for 6 months.
Killer is still a mystery.

CASE STILL OPEN !

2. Travis -
Slaughtered by a jealous ex slut girlfriend who has confessed to the killing.

Case Closed !

Hopefully the sniveling coward will eventually
have the courage to post who the child molester - who loved to play in the Playhouse of Caylee is really the person WHO KILLED CAYLEE.

Todday is the day I hoped he would summon up the courage to do so.

Guess not- Seems he is still a coward hiding behind his Mammy.

Guess all we can do now is
Wait
And
Watch
Until the coward summons up enough courage.

DianeAx

United States

#496668 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
***"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN SEPTEMBER 2008
***"My number one suspect has been Jesse all along," -- Cindy Anthony
***"Jesse has stayed in our daughter's life right along." "Was he following her? I don't know." "My daughter was starting to get concerned because he was just showing up unexpectedly."-- George Anthony
***"Is there anyone else you think we need to be investigating?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"Yes. Jesse Grund." -- Lee Anthony
***"Who else do you think could be involved?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"Jesse Grund" -- Annie Downing
"Anyone else?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"No" -- Annie Dowing
***"Casey was telling her attorney's, and Cindy was backing her up on this, that I killed Caylee." -- JESSE GRUND
I have ALWAYS wondered how Jessie knew what Casey was telling her attorneys.
DianeAx

United States

#496670 Feb 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
There were so many posts about Zenaida Gonzalez and her sexual history because she became pregnant in sixth grade. On this thread she was called a slut and a lot of other nasty names disparaging her. Some how that is acceptable. Perhaps that's a part of why Zenaida feels her name has been sullied by casey.
You are really grasping at straws

Use your brain.

Your fantasy means Zenaida's lawsuit should have been filed against the people on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,173,658
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,442
Nude photos get Umatilla fire chief in trouble (Jan '08) 1 hr Carol 97
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Maggie McGee 70,793
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 hr Miles 17,834
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 17 hr NOT CURIOUS ANYMORE 12
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... Dec '14 taroB 1
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]