CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496625 Feb 21, 2013
Will Jodi kill Juan Martinez for yelling at her?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496626 Feb 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you extend your your services...
Notice that I wrote :
"Your Queen Grace is Dead"
You may want to read the Article CNN published
this afternoon Source: NYPost...
Dare to Think...
***Nancy Grace Ups Her Sensationalism To An All New LOW***!!!
Like Rambler says so well...
You don't want to get you foot in
your mouth in a backward sort of a way!!!
Just sayin..
YIKES! Button up ya overcoat tard - Monterey Park is a gang infested area and they hate interlopers from Canada venturing on their turf.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496629 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Style?
The man is losing it!
She laughed in his FACE.
I bet the jury thought it was funny too.
If that's the case then she is proving to the jurors what a strong woman she really is and that NO ONE can push her around.

Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496630 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013 /02/21/drew-peterson-gets-38-y ears-in-wifes-death/
February 21st, 2013
04:52 PM ET
Drew Peterson gets 38 years in wife's death
Former Chicago-area police sergeant Drew Peterson was sentenced Thursday to 38 years in prison with credit for nearly four years in jail for the 2004 murder of his ex-wife, Kathleen Savio, a prosecution spokesman in Illinois said.
Peterson was convicted of murder last September. Savio Peterson's third wife was found dead in her dry, clean bathtub on March 1, 2004
The headline-grabbing case did not arise until after Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, disappeared in October 2007. It was during the search for Stacy Peterson who has not been found that investigators said they would look again into Savio's death, which was initially ruled an accidental drowning.
In February 2008, authorities altered their judgment and ruled Savio's death a homicide. Peterson was later arrested and charged with first-degree murder.
FULL STORY
HALLELLUJA ! One less killer to walk among us.

TY Mary ya hot tater trial watcher?

Without you we would still be forced to scroll by the incessant comments of Child Killer lovers regarding...
Kronk
Pull- Ups
Torn Shorts
Diatoms
Whilst we await the gutless sniveling coward to step forth and proclaim who it was -- WHO KILLED CAYLEE.

I had to take a break from the Toadi Trial- Much as I dislike her my achy braky heart felt for her when she was confronted by
'Fun size'Juan.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496631 Feb 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with you...
But why would you formulate your opinion out of a
"Bogus case"...
You've been duped! No Crime was committed...
Leaving you hanging on a Fabricated case to entertain you..
It's not because it was in a courtroom in a courthouse
on the News that it PROVES it was real...
Sure did looked like it tho...
The only thing the court forgot to do is inform the
Florida's taxayers THEY HAD NOTHING ON CASEY
when they SEALED it!
Allow Nancy Grace write her own script.LIE,IE LIE
and Make Millions after Millions in Ratings and
Highjack The American Lady Justice...in the process,
filling the loopholes...the COST of the State...
where the taxpayers money feel in..
Florida made a Deal with the devil..so-to-speak..
Then..Blame it on the Bossa Nova..
Unloading on Casey Anthony and Billing her over 800K to sandbag
the state..Why? make sure she never tells her side of the story.
But By the Looks of it..
The Federal Court are assessing that MONEY right now..
of the no-nonsense media trial...who are the people named in the
Bankcruptcy...? The Media Trial Consultants and Experts Right?
Back to where it all started..in 08/08/08
Wasn't Casey Anthony Indigent? Represented by Pro Bono Jose?
etc,etc,etc....
I call this Highway Robbery in Plain Sight!
A Nancy Grace Mystery Murder Trial of Horror...
I tought you were like me...
A Fan of TRUE CRIME! TheReal Thing..
Have a nice evening!
You give Nancy Grace SO much power. She doesn't have it.

Ever heard of freedom of the press? She can say whatever she pleases, as long as she breaks no laws.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496633 Feb 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right. Will my penance be to riddle my posts with ellipsis?
You know it.

Riddle me this, Batman -- how many ellipses does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, b/c they're all in Mexico.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496634 Feb 21, 2013
Does anyone remember how accurate those polls were in predicting the casey verdict?

Most people with triple digit IQs know that responding to those polls, they lose some aspect of their privacy and don't vote. People unaware of that phact have a gullibility factor like casey's supporters.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#496635 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you didn't mind when Travis dressed her down to 5th grade for his nude photo sessions?
You are a sick wo-man.
just like you enjoyed doing with Casey - Pretending to stick up for her, hoping go get a rise and a argument ! Show the proof that Travis was the one who dressed her down to look like a 5th grader ? Seems like it is all her idea.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496636 Feb 21, 2013
AN other wrote:
Will Jodi kill Juan Martinez for yelling at her?
Hard to say... Will it be a 'Premeditated Slaugher'- Or one of 'Self Defense"

No doubt the Supreme Court will claim that she did not get a fair trial 'cos Juan kept standing in front of her thus blocking her view from the signals that Beer Barrel Porky and Momma were giving her.

Hey ! Am I the only one who saw the signals from the ever so proud LM ???
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#496637 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Style?
The man is losing it!
She laughed in his FACE.
I bet the jury thought it was funny too.
no dear, it was a sneer not a laugh and I pray the jury caught it too! So much for the little meek fraidy-cat syndrome when men yell at her like she's tried so hard to project
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496638 Feb 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it.
Riddle me this, Batman -- how many ellipses does it take to screw in a light bulb?
HaHa. On vacation in Mexico for about a week and she managed to post 1400 times! I thought Puerto Vallarta was supposed to be nice.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496639 Feb 21, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> no dear, it was a sneer not a laugh and I pray the jury caught it too! So much for the little meek fraidy-cat syndrome when men yell at her like she's tried so hard to project
Yeah. Juries really like smirking and laughing at the "opponent". Ask Jeff Ashton.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496644 Feb 21, 2013
Uh-oh! Jody done gone and f-ed up.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496645 Feb 21, 2013
UT O! She's very sneaky and what a manipulator.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496646 Feb 21, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it.
ROFLMAO!!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496647 Feb 21, 2013
IF- Toadi walks free and accepts a movie deal-
Will the Todd A Movie Co. Be the first to present her movie on Lifetime ??? Or will it need the full Cinemascope Screen to capture her large arse.

Will Todd finally show his face ??

LOL! Note....

"on a very wide screen"

The Todd-AO Corporation press release 1B
"TODD-AO 70mm film, plus the TODD-AO special camera, plus the TODD-AO newly developed 6 channel high fidelity magnetic sound, plus the TODD-AO "all purpose" 70mm projector and the great arched TODD-AO screen equal the most revolutionary of all screen inventions, with clarity of perspective, detail and color reproduction never before achieved.

As a result, with TODD-AO, audience participation now has its fullest and truest expression. Todd-AO is the dream of Michael Todd, plus the technical skills of the American Optical Company whose research staff headed by Dr. Brian O'Brien, jointly succeeded in developing "a motion picture system that would photograph action in a very wide angle....with one camera....on one strip of film....to be projected from a single projector....on a very wide screen....with a quality so perfect that the audience would be part of the action, not just passive spectators."
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496649 Feb 21, 2013
I am all a tingle waiting for the book that Juan writes " HOW I PROSECUTED A SLUT KILLER"

LMAO ! I bet it will sell more copies than the
'Bozo Fairy Tale' book.

Soon as Amazon let's me know date of release I will get it and let you know details. Not too many mind - Poor ol Scrams revealed so many details of The Fatboy book which perhaps would account for decrease in sales.

The other upside of the coin is that she and Daizey gave so much free publicity for the Rev .
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#496651 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that desperate prosecutors are funny when they try to act tough but their edge is wearing off.
It's pretty bad when he has to ask the witness at what level they are intimidated - so he can maintain that level.
He must have been getting tired.
That can happen when you come on ABSURDLY too strong.
He better get a good night sleep and eat his wheaties in the morning.
So are you're saying you agree hardcore killers such as Casey and Jodi are difficult to handle ?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496652 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
UT O! She's very sneaky and what a manipulator.
I got so dam sea sick watching her shift her specs up'ndown I had to take a break.

I have noticed that each eye turns toward her nose at times..

BUT GEESH- Despite the fact that she couldn't report her injured finger to LE 'cos she didn't have Med INS. Surely her Def. Lawyer could have arranged for a good Optometrist - OOPS! LMAO I see the Beer Barrel Porky also has the same problem when reading info submitted by Juan ...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496653 Feb 21, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Why do women killers like Jodi and Casey have that smirk thing going on? Makes you want to just smack that smirk right off their face. These killer bitches have no remorse what so ever. Casey and Arias are a lot alike.
the only difference between jodi and felon murderer casey anthony is the age of the victims they murdered

both were sluts who murdered out of spite, both were so used to getting their way in life that they couldn't stand it when something stood in their way, both are pathetic liars who think that they can bullshit logic and reason

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,252,430
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 38 min LizW 72,248
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 40 min Wet Farts 50
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 58 min LizW 18,271
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,004
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 17,997
The alphabet (Jun '06) 8 hr Princess Hey 1,384
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages