CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492526 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
Why does it seem like casey's supporters always defend the criminal element?
because they have no inspiration in life to do better, to be better...therefore the lowly scum known as criminals are their mentors, feeling as though the criminals have "beat the system", taken one for the team!

today is a beautiful day AN...my dil passed her CRNA boards this morning and we're all aglow with pride here! just wanted to share the happiness, we're just so ecstatic!!!!!!!!!! thank you sweet jesus thank you!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492527 Feb 9, 2013

'I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own... so I am terminating yours,' he wrote.

''I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty,' he continued.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22749...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492528 Feb 9, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Christopher Donner will be found and there is no excuse for what he done.
But there was no reason for officers to fire into a vehicle with two helpless females.
I am trying to decide who scares me the most Officers shooting at innocent civillians or Dorner.
Gnashing your teeth and hurling insults makes you look a fool.
Whilst you on the other hand probably have no teeth to gnash but still appear to be a fool.
AN other

United States

#492529 Feb 9, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
because they have no inspiration in life to do better, to be better...therefore the lowly scum known as criminals are their mentors, feeling as though the criminals have "beat the system", taken one for the team!
today is a beautiful day AN...my dil passed her CRNA boards this morning and we're all aglow with pride here! just wanted to share the happiness, we're just so ecstatic!!!!!!!!!! thank you sweet jesus thank you!
Congrats to your DIL and to you too.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492531 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent until proven guilty?! Dorner is proud of the murders he committed. There is no presumption of innocence when someone publishes a manifesto [I hate that word] bragging about his crimes.
I find it truly alarming that you view this deranged criminal as some sort of hero. I'm sure the families of the people he murdered in cold blood feel the same.
Oh! marcemon, tu est vraiment perdue dans une brume epaisse
fille..Il n'y a aucune preuve que Dorner a commit ces meurtres
Tu crois que le crime organiser n'existe qu'au cinema?
PS: Mon associer est responsable a la creation du Pennsylvania
Crime Commission en 1975..qui exist toujours de nos jours....

Si tu crois que tout sheriff et police sont honnete...et
ont vraiment a Coeur..Protect and Serve le public , tu as
vraiment besoin de te reveiller..Ils se serve et se protege
avant tout..

Heureusement "Il y a toujours des exeptions" et Dorner ,
Je crois est un d'eux..et je n'ai aucun droit de l'accuser
sans aucune preuve , et surtout parce que le media entretien
la possibilitee.

Si tu me repond..a corriger mon orthograph..Tu es une idiote!
pense avant de repondre..

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492532 Feb 9, 2013
Christopher Dorner Fans On Facebook, Twitter Call Alleged Cop Killer A 'Hero,' Citing Police Brutality

Edward D., 25, told HuffPost that he started the Facebook fan page "Christopher Dorner" to "wake up the citizens and force police departments to change their ways. If they learn from this, it shouldn't happen again." He continued, quoting President Kennedy, in a Facebook message, "'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable.'-JFK"

The individual behind the Facebook page "I support Christopher Jordan Dorner" explained to HuffPost that he started the page to steer the conversation away from Dorner's mental health.

"I knew that the media was going to turn this into just another 'He's a psycho ex-cop ex-military that went insane' story, and wanted to show that there was more to what was going on than that," the individual, who wishes to remain anonymous, wrote in a Facebook message. "There is a huge underlying story of police corruption and the plight of a man that tried his best to do good but was relentlessly punished for it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/chri...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492533 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, we're on cloud 9!
she's worked long and hard for this and is soooo deserving:)

too bad you can't euthanize .....er...I mean, anesthetize people online...I'd put her lil' ass to work on this thread with the felon murderer casey lovers! ha!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492534 Feb 9, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon. I don't know what to say about that mass murderer. I hope they catch him before he does any more. That is one helluva guy for law enforcement to round up though. Ex-cop, ex-lieutenant in the Navy. What kind of specialized military training does he have??!! My guess: He likely won't be taken alive.
The question is: What kind of hardware does he have? Are we talking civilian? Are we talking National Firearms Act (NFA Firearms?) NFA firearms for example are those listed in the link below:
http://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/identifica...
One report stated there were weapons found in the burned vehicle but it's believed he still has 30 weapons.

Guess he must have missed a few classes when the Gov. Mandated that cops undergo Sensitivity Training.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492535 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping in to Ditto that.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492538 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
Why does it seem like casey's supporters always defend the criminal element?
I noticed this long ago, & I just do not understand it.

Do you suppose Murphey would still be hailing Dorner as a hero if one of her loved ones was killed by him?

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492539 Feb 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! marcemon, tu est vraiment perdue dans une brume epaisse
fille..Il n'y a aucune preuve que Dorner a commit ces meurtres
Tu crois que le crime organiser n'existe qu'au cinema?
PS: Mon associer est responsable a la creation du Pennsylvania
Crime Commission en 1975..qui exist toujours de nos jours....
Si tu crois que tout sheriff et police sont honnete...et
ont vraiment a Coeur..Protect and Serve le public , tu as
vraiment besoin de te reveiller..Ils se serve et se protege
avant tout..
Heureusement "Il y a toujours des exeptions" et Dorner ,
Je crois est un d'eux..et je n'ai aucun droit de l'accuser
sans aucune preuve , et surtout parce que le media entretien
la possibilitee.
Si tu me repond..a corriger mon orthograph..Tu es une idiote!
pense avant de repondre..
Yes, I will think before responding. And here is my response: I think you have serious mental health issues. You seem to live in a fantasy world. Every crime committed is done by organized crime, according to you.

And what utter nonsense to say there is no proof Dorner killed those people.

Next time write in English so everyone here can get the full benefit of your insane reasoning.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492540 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
WoooHoooo! Congrats all around!:)
AN other

United States

#492541 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed this long ago, & I just do not understand it.
Do you suppose Murphey would still be hailing Dorner as a hero if one of her loved ones was killed by him?
The rogue cop gets an exception made for him but the police who mistook bystanders to be killers are vilified.

Initially I thought these folks were just young and naive but now I know better. I also believe most if not all are mentally ill.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#492542 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will think before responding. And here is my response: I think you have serious mental health issues. You seem to live in a fantasy world. Every crime committed is done by organized crime, according to you.
And what utter nonsense to say there is no proof Dorner killed those people.
Next time write in English so everyone here can get the full benefit of your insane reasoning.
She has some noive calling YOU an idiot lol!

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#492543 Feb 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
WoooHoooo! Congrats all around!:)
How did you fare in the storm Mary?
AN other

United States

#492544 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
thanks, we're on cloud 9!
she's worked long and hard for this and is soooo deserving:)
too bad you can't euthanize .....er...I mean, anesthetize people online...I'd put her lil' ass to work on this thread with the felon murderer casey lovers! ha!
Or we could just play tapes of Jodi Arias describing every single minute detail of her teenage girl sex life. I guess if she didn't throw in an occasional "BJ" or "BF" (crude, sorry)
the jury would have nodded out long ago.

I don't want to detract from Ms. CRNA though. Enjoy the pride!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492545 Feb 9, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Does CA law require registration of firearms with the State?
Yes they do CC - All those we have are registered I forget what the waiting period was.- Not the stun gun tho.

As with most Government Mandates everything remains somewhat convoluted.

http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/p/gu...

New York

#492546 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you fare in the storm Mary?
Pretty darn good only about 5-6 inches...Remember Caylee is the one who got hammered, I think she was arrested in a snowball fight! LOL.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492547 Feb 9, 2013
Women shot during LAPD ex-cop manhunt had no warning, lawyer says

"No command, no instruction, no warning. They just opened fire on them," said Glen Jonas, who is representing Emma Hernandez, 71, and Margie Carranza, 47, in possible legal action against the Los Angeles Police Department.
Advertise | AdChoices

"They had no idea what was going on. They're huddling, covering up and praying and hoping they're not going to die."

Jonas attorney who is representing Emma Hernandez and Margie Carranza.

"They still have to give the guy an opportunity to surrender. You can't just execute him," the lawyer said. "It's in these high-stress situations where you follow your training and they violated every piece of training they ever received".

--------
I agree with the attorney, there are procedures to follow.
I hope they can capture Dorner alive, so he can tell the truth, but they will execute him without a trial.

New York

#492549 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Or we could just play tapes of Jodi Arias describing every single minute detail of her teenage girl sex life. I guess if she didn't throw in an occasional "BJ" or "BF" (crude, sorry)
the jury would have nodded out long ago.
I don't want to detract from Ms. CRNA though. Enjoy the pride!
LOL...It's pretty pathetic, wonder how long it will take the jurors to shoot and stab themselves having to listen to her sob stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 54,503
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr shinningelectr0n 1,275,358
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr clueless 72,640
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr T-REX 18,997
last post wins! (Jul '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,825
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 18,243
211 Bush boulevard. 12 hr Firebird 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages