CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470252 Nov 26, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
At least GMA said, "Investigators missed crucial evidence." LOL
The Today Show only mentioned the names Casey Anthony and Jose Baez.

They did not mention or credit Tony Pipi or the Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™. How about GMA?

LMAO!
Diane Ax

United States

#470253 Nov 26, 2012
Gerardo Bloise aka ironeagle from the north fb link didn't post correctly but interesting that he speaks English, Spanish and Hebrew AND is a Messianic Jew.

There are a number of things in his fb comments and other online appearances to make you go hmmm...

His drying of the garbage and attitude during trial testimony bugged the sh#t out of me.

I'm beginning to understand why.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470255 Nov 26, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
Gerardo Bloise aka ironeagle from the north fb link didn't post correctly but interesting that he speaks English, Spanish and Hebrew AND is a Messianic Jew.
There are a number of things in his fb comments and other online appearances to make you go hmmm...

His drying of the garbage and attitude during trial testimony bugged the sh#t out of me.
I'm beginning to understand why.
Further contributing to the acquittal, I suppose.
Diane Ax

United States

#470256 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Today Show only mentioned the names Casey Anthony and Jose Baez.
They did not mention or credit Tony Pipi or the Websleuths Super-Citizen-Investigators™. How about GMA?
LMAO!
Nope, not a "Pip."
LOL!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470257 Nov 26, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, not a "Pip."
LOL!
With such rejection by the mainstream media, they will have only the tabloids to turn to for self-importance validation.

I hear Trasha has a direct line to Tabloid editors desks.
Surprise! Surprise!
Too Funny

Summerland Key, FL

#470258 Nov 26, 2012
Kameltow wrote:
<quoted text>
The State will never bother going after Casey again,they know she did it like the rest of the world. The State and any other persons involved in this case have wasted enough time and money on Casey A.
So she got away with killing her Baby, it happens sometimes, she will suffer for what she has done, regardless of the verdict.
She already is suffering having to hide from her own fear of what another might do to her if confronted. People with no guilt living in this society have fear of the nuts out there, imagine the fear that Casey has, knowing full well she is guilty and people have a right to be angry with her. Casey lives in "True fear", but only in her own mind, so, eventually that fear will eat her alive-literally...
The last person on the planet anybody would want to be is Casey Anthony. I bet you could sneak up behind her and say BOOOO and she would jump straight out of her own skin! Not because anyone is really out to harm her, but because she thinks there around every corner just waiting to pounce.
Hey Casey A., Boooo bitch. This is your life sentence.
So true.

Any person that thinks Casey won any thing never can be satisfied.

This punishment for Casey is perfect imo. LOL

The poor casey supporters can never get satisfaction either.

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#470259 Nov 26, 2012
Good Morning All

Hope Everyone had a nice holiday weekend.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470260 Nov 26, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
Any person that thinks Casey won any thing never can be satisfied.
This punishment for Casey is perfect imo. LOL
The poor casey supporters can never get satisfaction either.
Look douchebag, for over THREE YEARS you crazies harped that you couldn't wait to see Casey get a needle in her arm - or spend the rest of her life in the Florida Department of Corrections without parole.

Do you really think you convince anyone with this sappy bullshit about how her acquittal is the best punishment for her?

You losers have egg on your face ... no, make that shit on your face ... but you're still too STOOPID to see you got played.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470261 Nov 26, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Hope Everyone had a nice holiday weekend.
How was yours, Liz?

I've had better. I've had worse.

Spending these last 5 with the Casey-Hater tards are definitely some of the lowest scoring.

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#470262 Nov 26, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
I wonder what church Gerardo Bloise goes to?
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php... #!/photo.php?fbid=291055896685 1&id=1346922426&set=a. 1643354367528.2083229.13469224 26&__user=533850517
Why? Are you gonna hook up with him at church?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#470263 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
Today Show and Lisa Bloom builds up the computer search only to say it's irrelevant. LMMFAO!
Well, Casey can't be charged again for her crime of murder so i suppose it is irrelevant.

Enjoy that since you must be a child killer yourself to be so gleeful.

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#470264 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why use chloroform or duct tape when you have a pool only 50 ft away?
Perhaps she DID use the pool and left Caylee's body in it to be discovered by Cindy.

Cindy didn't find her so Casey had to change her plans, get the body out of the pool and bag her and dump her.
Too Funny

Summerland Key, FL

#470265 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look douchebag, for over THREE YEARS you crazies harped that you couldn't wait to see Casey get a needle in her arm - or spend the rest of her life in the Florida Department of Corrections without parole.
Do you really think you convince anyone with this sappy bullshit about how her acquittal is the best punishment for her?
You losers have egg on your face ... no, make that shit on your face ... but you're still too STOOPID to see you got played.
Hahahahahaha, see what I mean. LOL

I'm Happy and you are still Angry, spewing hate, while Casey hides from her own shadow.

Casey will never be free and it makes you so angry you can taste it.

That is satisfaction all by itself to me.

It looks like you got played Hahahaha, no cha ching for killer.

No Books for your idol, just more things you said would happen.

Guess what, the egg is on your face.

I love how angry you get, while I am smiling:)

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#470266 Nov 26, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Happy and you are still Angry, spewing hate, while Casey hides from her own shadow.
She will never get a book deal or interview as everything she says is a lie.

Someone would have to be crazy to pay her.
Guess that leaves Scrams to give her some Canadian dollars.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470267 Nov 26, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps she DID use the pool and left Caylee's body in it to be discovered by Cindy.
Cindy didn't find her so Casey had to change her plans, get the body out of the pool and bag her and dump her.
In all honesty, that would have made a far better prosecution theory.

Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470268 Nov 26, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, ya dork!
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470269 Nov 26, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Casey can't be charged again for her crime of murder so i suppose it is irrelevant.
Then I suppose the Websleuths need to get a life and quit hating before it creates a lawsuit situation.
Evidence101

Huntington, IN

#470270 Nov 26, 2012
Is Rob Lowe making any last minute edits to the movie?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#470271 Nov 26, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
Is Rob Lowe making any last minute edits to the movie?
Too bad he has a restraining order on you and can't ask him yourself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#470272 Nov 26, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
...but, someone did.
Minutes later someone also googled "heat can melt disposable breathing circuits".

Logic suggests the two searches are related and yet Websleuths Citizen Investigators are focusing only on "foolproof suffocation" which suits the agenda to make Casey look guilty.

As far as I.can tell "disposable breathing circuits" appear to be the term for what is generally known as breathing devices most often used in hospitals or nursining homes, or for someone with emphysema with portable oxygen and home care services. ie. Gentiva.

The two searches together suggest a murder staged to look like an accident followed by a lawsuit for negligence - a TV show, a theme of a book, or real life incident.........

So I'm a little disappointed Webslueths Citizens's Investigators haven't put to use the lesson they should already have learned by Jose Baez and that's not to overlook evidence just because it doesn't suit their theory since it can make them look really stupid - good investigators do not pick and choose what evidence to consider and then toss everything else aside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min positronium 1,405,540
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 3 hr Abdul Muhaimin 610
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,131
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 10 hr barTENDER 2
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 21 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
VFT Tara Benny Global is a Hologram and needs a... Apr '16 MumraTheEvaLiving 1

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages