|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I thought it was hilarious. The storywriters has Casey writing "Mrs Lazzaro" on pieces of paper and come court day he identifies it was Lisbeth Fryer who he knew.
There's a few things rather intriguing about that --
One is this:
Presumed Guilty - page 50
Casey can be heard saying on the tape, "Oh my god. Calling you guys was a big waste. All I wanted was my boyfriends number."
Take out the sound bites that said Tony.....and " boyfriend" suggests in a backward way this is A CLUE that "god" (aka Poppa Bear "big wasted" Richard Grund) was pursuing Casey in a romantic manner. Psycopaths do not take to rejection kindly..,...is that what Casey meant by Caylee was taken to "teach her a lesson"? If at some point in time RG learned that Casey and Jesse were still seeing each other behind His back, especially if Jesse was biodad, the REVENGE motive of murdering the child to seperate them and falsely implicating one or both certainly does fit.
And remember the other connection - Casey also said Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, "her wealthy suitor", was associated to ZFG.
Sure but when I listen to that tape she refer's to Tony and only Tony at least five or six times,never once was there a mention to any of the GRUND'S, thats a fantasy in your deseased mind.
And for the connection,JMH pretty well proved that was just another lie to deflect from her killing her daughter, like Mommy blame it on everybody but me-me-me.
Sounds familiar, Scott Peterson's mother to her GOLDEN CHILD,( DENY-DENY-DENY )
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

This is another amusing coincidence, that Tony identified Lizbeth Fryer as Casey Anthony. Who would have guessed way back in the later part of July 2008 that her lying charges would be currently be under appeal.

Though her motivation to see her parents was to try to get them to bond her out, I repeatedly told her she was jeopardizing her case every time she talked with them. Finally I tried a different approach. I bought a book about the landmark case of Miranda vs Arizona, the Supreme Court case which gives each person the right to remain silent. I wanted her to read it so she could educate herself as to her constitutional rights, where they came from, and why they're important.

Basically, I gave her a homework assignment. I gave her the book and asked her to write an outline of it. When I came to visit her two days later, not only had she read the book but her report was so intelligently written, I doubt a seasoned lawyer could have written it better.

I remember thinking to myself, Wow, this girl could have been anything she wanted to be in life. Instead, she's here in jail and in the running for Most Hated Person in America.

And I recollect that at one point Casey did say she wanted to work in a law office.......
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
On OCSO's website Casey Anthony's Rapsheet...it says
4 counts for lying to LEO
There is no such abreviation for Law Enforcement...it's either
investigators or FDLE or detectives NO ETC on this one.
And those charges were made after Leo+nard Padilla got in the Big Show Picture and bailed Casey out on a half a million dollar bail
? for bad checks in August 2008? and then revoked the bail saying she wasn't cooperating..
Any connection ever made between Leo+nard Padilla and the Girl from Kissimmee?
Why would a California Bounty Hunter have Jurisdiction in Florida
because a secret "FRIEND" from New Jersey wanted him to bail Casey Anthony out for Nancy Grace to summon her Media Trucks to an Hopespring invasion!
You have to remember the EVIL EFFECT this invasion had on the community..But Nancy laughed all the way to the Bank and did for over 3 years.
Come to find out...It was ALL a Big Show!
When Casey was aquitted..Nancy said "The devil will be dancing tonight". Did Nancy Grace profited from their religious CULT?
I have no doubt Nancy Grace is an evil women looking back!
Probably not as much as the BABY KILLING FAMILY LOVERS DID ON THIER INTERVIEW"S.
NGRACE works, the Anthony's do not.
Anthony's -- Rotten scum sucking bottom dwellar's and that saying it in a nice way.

“They're still”

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, its a awful coincident Rambler makes a statement I do do church and three minutes later days makes a statement about religion also.Perhaps the same IDIOT correct
Yesterday after a post I made both immediatelly took one line from my post and replied to it in the very same writing style.

I have to agree with you they are the same person and they prolly are both DianeAx or Chrissy also.

F*cking game players.
Dayz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...

Scrams
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure but when I listen to that tape she refer's to Tony and only Tony at least five or six times,never once was there a mention to any of the GRUND'S, thats a fantasy in your deseased mind.)
JAB seems to have a tape that says "boyfriend". Odd, eh.

It's all a matter a different sound-bytes. Why don't you ask your friend the REV about it - he ought to know considering he specializes in film production.

“They're still”

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

See she screwed up when she posted as Scams because it was done in Dayz style.

Too much turkey made her oo sleepy to keep her sh*t straight.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Canusa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you believe the jury got it right.
Of course she does, that what a mental idiot that comprehend anything they read does.
Must have been twelve of her relatives on that jury.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Rambler wrote:
This is another amusing coincidence, that Tony identified Lizbeth Fryer as Casey Anthony. Who would have guessed way back in the later part of July 2008 that her lying charges would be currently be under appeal.
Though her motivation to see her parents was to try to get them to bond her out, I repeatedly told her she was jeopardizing her case every time she talked with them. Finally I tried a different approach. I bought a book about the landmark case of Miranda vs Arizona, the Supreme Court case which gives each person the right to remain silent. I wanted her to read it so she could educate herself as to her constitutional rights, where they came from, and why they're important.
Basically, I gave her a homework assignment. I gave her the book and asked her to write an outline of it. When I came to visit her two days later, not only had she read the book but her report was so intelligently written, I doubt a seasoned lawyer could have written it better.
I remember thinking to myself, Wow, this girl could have been anything she wanted to be in life. Instead, she's here in jail and in the running for Most Hated Person in America.
And I recollect that at one point Casey did say she wanted to work in a law office.......
If you couldnt copy and paste, you wouldnt be able to post would you. Sad thing to be that uneducated and ignorant on a daily basis

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

And the IRONY of it all....

FDLE ,Sheriffs and Nancy suppressed my sworn affidavit I had seen the trio in Glades County...

Well,in my book I call this " Making the News "
for a Profit only known to themselves! and "They" where all in on it!

There was NO murder committed of Caylee Marie Anthony. And those remains in the wood are a Flux of the devil himself.

Caylee was ALIVE on June 19th 2008. Jesse Grund heard Caylee's voice on the phone on June 24th 2008 and Lady Weary saw Caylee at the Airport on July 2nd 2008...and other witnesses info was suppressed so I heard through the grapevines!

So JOSE 13AEZ IS A LIAR, LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
Caylee did NOT drowned on June 16th 2008. Jose 13aez never Played with a FULL DECK!

Let's anticipate January 2013.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday after a post I made both immediatelly took one line from my post and replied to it in the very same writing style.
I have to agree with you they are the same person and they prolly are both DianeAx or Chrissy also.
F*cking game players.
Dayz
Scrams
Amazing the ignorance that both have at the same time and over the same post isnt it.

“They're still”

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Computer
Lap Top
Phone.

Busy little beaver loves to play here doesn't she?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
On OCSO's website Casey Anthony's Rapsheet...it says
4 counts for lying to LEO
There is no such abreviation for Law Enforcement...it's either
investigators or FDLE or detectives NO ETC on this one.!
LEO is an abbreviation for Law Enforcement Officer.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
JAB seems to have a tape that says "boyfriend". Odd, eh.
It's all a matter a different sound-bytes. Why don't you ask your friend the REV about it - he ought to know considering he specializes in film production.
Yea I remember that your right.

What you want Tony's number for

He is my boyfriend and I never got to talk to him since last night when I was arrested on a whim.

Yea I remember that referral to boyfriend quite well.
NOW DIP SHYT show the fact that any Grund was mentioned anywhere in that phone call, JUST ONE TO BACK YOUR LYING AZZ UP. bet you cant.

I rest my case

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Another glitch...His first interview...CASEY ISN'T PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK!!!!! Can't wait for January 2013..when the Sh*t will hit Nancy's Fans!!!Priceless!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
And the IRONY of it all....
FDLE ,Sheriffs and Nancy suppressed my sworn affidavit I had seen the trio in Glades County...
Well,in my book I call this " Making the News "
for a Profit only known to themselves! and "They" where all in on it!
There was NO murder committed of Caylee Marie Anthony. And those remains in the wood are a Flux of the devil himself.
Caylee was ALIVE on June 19th 2008. Jesse Grund heard Caylee's voice on the phone on June 24th 2008 and Lady Weary saw Caylee at the Airport on July 2nd 2008...and other witnesses info was suppressed so I heard through the grapevines!
So JOSE 13AEZ IS A LIAR, LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
Caylee did NOT drowned on June 16th 2008. Jose 13aez never Played with a FULL DECK!
Let's anticipate January 2013.
Are you a life time member of the LIARS CLUB, if not you should be, you would win 3rd place behind Casey and Cindy for sure.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing the ignorance that both have at the same time and over the same post isnt it.
Who posts here anonymously about a highly publicized unsolved murder is so significant to you that you watch for similarities in posters writing style?

That's one big obsession you got!

Is that because you IP tracking software doesn't work on Topix? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, if the killer is hiding as you say,then why is Casey hiding huh.
We know the killer isnt Jesse as you keep trying to convince us, he isnt hiding, out socializing,dating and having a good time with friends and family. Something the real killer ( Casey Anthony ) is not doing. Jesse work's, Casey does not,( un hirable ) because of felony conviction's,( not even at Mc Donald's. Still spunching off an ignorant mother and father.
I rest my case.
THE Court does not hide people from the public just because they're scared of nameless antagonists, you idiot. If that were true, going forward courts would become liable for the safety and well being of everyone released from jail who expressed "fear of the public".

Casey is being protected under a WPP, to which the courts complied with. That's the only reasonable explanation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Another glitch...His first interview...CASEY ISN'T PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK!!!!! Can't wait for January 2013..when the Sh*t will hit Nancy's Fans!!!Priceless!
But did anyone ask JAB which Casey Anthony he was referring to?

The one Jesse used to know, or the one he didn't know?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

OT

U.S. set for fracking bonanza, says historian Ferguson
By Andrew Stevens, CNN
updated 12:30 PM EST, Fri November 23, 2012
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/23/business/americ...

I'm very surprised to read of these joyful headlines, knowing the jury is still out on the topic of fracking and contamination of fresh ground water supplies.

Sept 27, 2012
"The EPA’s draft report in December was the first U.S. government finding to link hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, and water contamination."
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-09-26/d...

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
THE Court does not hide people from the public just because they're scared of nameless antagonists, you idiot. If that were true, going forward courts would become liable for the safety and well being of everyone released from jail who expressed "fear of the public".
Casey is being protected under a WPP, to which the courts complied with. That's the only reasonable explanation.
It's not a reasonable explanation at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,017
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Doug77 1,048
UCF's Corrupt Residency Reclassification Policy 1 hr ddsmorton 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Rambler 17,607
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 8,977
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,492
•••
•••
Casselberry Dating