“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469307 Nov 20, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose, but then you have to ask herself if she is bringing a lot of this unwanted/wanted attention upon herself? I will repeat myself again, I think her main reason for doing all of these things is for the attention. I believe she got a taste of it with the Caylee case and now she just can't help herself.
Of course she's bringing attention to herself. I don't have a problem with that. Thats her thing but I didn't think she should have said that her kids go to that school. That's kind of scary that she announced that on TV. Any crazy will have that info now. I don't think she did it on purpose....I think she just doesn't think, before she talks.
Zap

Riverside, CA

#469308 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference. ZG is suing for damage to her questionable reputation. she's claiming that she can't go anywhere without being noticed, yet she went on national TV to claim these things. No one even knew what she looked like until then.

Didnt you try suing for Damages also !

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#469309 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you talk to yourself. There's only one trol....uhm poster that does that on here.
Chrissy, so we agree on something!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#469310 Nov 20, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>OR Maybe she's just a fcking nutjob! Did you know she now has her job listing as a US Spy? I kid you not.
Or maybe she needs this attention to feel worthy. Just a thought...

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#469311 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference. ZG is suing for damage to her questionable reputation. she's claiming that she can't go anywhere without being noticed, yet she went on national TV to claim these things. No one even knew what she looked like until then.
joy aint suing anyone, she's just a loontard putting her business out on Youtube and the net for everyone to see. And she too has gone on national TV talking about herself and her good deeds.

WHY??

I think she is a day late and a dollar short, jmo,

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#469312 Nov 20, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrissy, so we agree on something!
Sorry STM....I'm only under one hat here and it's this one.

“S'Murph Vittles”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#469313 Nov 20, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>OR Maybe she's just a fcking nutjob! Did you know she now has her job listing as a US Spy? I kid you not.
She's only been Baker Acted 6 times as of 2011. I vote she's an attention seeking nut job.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#469314 Nov 20, 2012
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am Yuri's friend, been friends for years. Let me see, my friends are......Roy Kronk, Jesse Grund, Yuri (you knew that),Cindy Anthony, some Topix posters etc......OK, who am I ?
A WhitetrashBloger! who else!

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#469315 Nov 20, 2012
Judge rules Andrea Sneiderman cannot leave her house to attend depositions.....She will have to hear the depos electronically!

^^MaryNY^^

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Happy New Year

#469316 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry STM....I'm only under one hat here and it's this one.
Are you paranoid or something??

Or are YOU chrissy?

That was an odd response!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469317 Nov 20, 2012
Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

Yet the media has already convicted Paula Broadwell of sending death threats by email to Jill Kelley, and Sgt Allen of exchanging thousands of emails with her.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469318 Nov 20, 2012
* GENERAL Allen

Location hidden

#469319 Nov 20, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That storyline is all a Grundism.
None of these fantasy neighbours came forward to testify they heard a huge fight between Casey and Cindy.
It would be nice if Pipitone took a look at the single deleted frame from the bluescreen laptop which LE used to determine the nursing home video wasn't taken on June 8th, to prove Casey and Caylee left home on June 16th and not June 9th, the date Casey, Cindy and George all originally stated in their handwritten statements.
If it's all a Grundism...then It's connected with National Enquirer
"American Media" (Grund Lawsuit?)

Bob Burns is with American Media..Lantana , Florida.

These neigbors may possibly be on the List of discovery...Under the photo of Caylee it says June 15th ...not 16th...

Bob Burns never wrote another article on this case after August 2008! I keep an Open Mind on this one!

Location hidden

#469322 Nov 20, 2012
RC-CG wrote:
<quoted text>
She's only been Baker Acted 6 times as of 2011. I vote she's an attention seeking nut job.
WOW...Sgt John Allen really did have it against Joy did he now!

Could it be because she had her PHOTO evidences from Suburban "Copywritten?" against Sgt.John Allen's approval?

Is that why Joy was involved in the "White van" Hit & Run?
The same white van she saw 2 guys running too,from the Anthony house...Joy landed in a wheelchair with all this!

Then, former Sheriff Beary tells Joy " I suggest........."

Time will tell! I wouldn't be too hard on Joy...untill you know all the facts...especially concerning Sgt. John Allen's suspicious behavior and action.

Casey Anthony said it herself...Sgt.Allen is more interested in building a case against me than trying to find Caylee...

And that is a WELL KNOWN FACT...
What ACTION(s) has Sgt.John Allen recorded to Search for Caylee ?
other than Blocking any progress searching for Caylee?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#469323 Nov 20, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you paranoid or something??
Or are YOU chrissy?
That was an odd response!!
LMAO! Whatever you want to think STM. I was just making conversation, but if you feel the need to think you make me paranoid, then ....ok
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469324 Nov 20, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's all a Grundism...then It's connected with National Enquirer
"American Media" (Grund Lawsuit?)
Bob Burns is with American Media..Lantana , Florida.
These neigbors may possibly be on the List of discovery...Under the photo of Caylee it says June 15th ...not 16th...
Bob Burns never wrote another article on this case after August 2008! I keep an Open Mind on this one!
So why didn't anyone question why police stated the date of May 31, 2008 above the photos released in discovery?

PDF page 25, 26 an 27 of 432
"RECENT PHOTOGRAPH OF CHILD 05/31/08"

- leather couch, nursing home, drums.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469325 Nov 20, 2012
Egg Tree News poses a query: Who is the biggest nut in this fruitcake of a case? I’m talkin bats in the belltower nutty. Your choices:

Mama “Gremlin on Meth” Cindy Anthony

Swamp Explorer (but not really, but maybe, for totally seriously) Laura Buchanan

Homicidal Harlot and Sperm Receptacle Casey Anthony

Tree Hanging Spy and Baker Act Officionado Joy Wray

Jose “Juannie Cochrane” Baez

Shameless Media Whore and Bromantic Love Interest of Juannie Cochran, Gerrraldo (roll the r)

The Elusive Phenomenon Known as Todd Black/Gil Cabot

Local Internet Troll Michelle from Madison

Husky Misguided Sap River Cruz

Camera Hogging Sister of Husky Misguided Sap, Skye Cruz

Anger Management Dropout and Parasite Dennis Milstead

Local Fool George Anthony

Jane “Addiction Addict” Velez-Mitchell

Self-proclaimed psychic and dog vomit cleaner Gail St. John

Local Jackal and (jazz hands here)*SENSATIONAL* murder gossip Nancy Grace

Top Secret Encryption Analyst, Wrist Tonguer, and Proud Turtle Owner Lee Anthony

Portly girlfriend of Encryption Analyst, Wrist Tonguer, and Proud Turtle Owner, Mallory.

Magnum PI series Collector and Nature Enthusiast Dominic Casey

Gritty Documentary Director and Bumbling Boob Jim Hoover

Homeboy Who Tried to Sell the Caylee Sunshine Doll

Eccentric Matlock Impersonator Cheney Mason

Puerto Rico Census Consultant Melissa Earnest

Mediaslut fanatic and “Casey Fever” Brand Sunglasses Model Kulani (Bugeyed white sunglasses available exclusively from the CMA Foundation’s Fashion Line).

*Leonard “My Hat is Bigger than Yours” Padilla, who insisted he could crack the KC nut once he got her out of jail.

*Brad “I’m not making any money from this and, yes, we did sell a bunch of pics for a licensing fee and I did get a cut, but that’s not the same as making money” Conway.

*Todd “I swear this $70+ grand I am ‘donating’ to the cause is totally legit and not the money I embezzled from my clients and got disbarred over cause it wasn’t me, a STRANGER did it” Macaluso.

*Linda “Skype isn’t free enough” Kenney Baden. Some will say she is not nuts, but I have seen the guy she married…

*Dr.“These oranges aren’t fresh enough and what’s with all these hairs on them” Lee?

**James L. secret-agent-man and solver of all that was unsolved McIntyre.

**Anonymous jail bird and writer of the O-Town’s Finest “virgina monologues”.

**Mort “the witness said tomAto but we’ll claim they said tamAHto…or maybe even two-meters” Smith

**Action I’m-a-crazy-blog-commenter-who -spams-about-Casey’s-unimagina ble-beauty-and-her-sweet-baby- Jesus-sacrifice-for-humanity Jackson

**Andrea “there’s no effing s in it and stop calling me bad names” Lyon

**Cheney-they said they were there and there was water because they said they couldn’t be there because there was water and they weren’t even there and there’s people saying they said they were there but…what case is this?…because there was water some where…I don’t know where I left my dentures…MARGARET!– Mason

**Holly PUT ME IN COACH I’M READY PLAY! Gagne
By The Way

United States

#469326 Nov 20, 2012
ngrace wrote:
"We've uncovered an astounding failure by investigators that left prosecutors unaware of more than 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence,” Pipitone told Radar.
Pipitone and the station then made prosecutors aware of that evidence, and the reaction they received proved its value.
“When we revealed it to them last week, they said they would have used some of it to try to prove Casey's guilt," Pipitone added.
Considering Casey didn't kill her kid, the new defendant should be absolutely thrilled that there is actual EVIDENCE for their case.

Location hidden

#469328 Nov 20, 2012
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and I saw Casey Anthony with ZFG on june 9, in the Everglades, you must have been late, because nobody remembers you being there. Yuri says hey.
That's because Yuri was on vacation out of state...mid-July 2008.
He was too little too late.That's why he can't remember...

But I can assure you Whitetrash...there was somebody there, that does REMEMBER I was there!

"That's what's Kool about it!" hey Yuri!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469329 Nov 20, 2012
By The Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Casey didn't kill her kid, the new defendant should be absolutely thrilled that there is actual EVIDENCE for their case.
The next defendant isn't going to have an opportunity to present evidence for "their case".

The Casey Anthony trial was special. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 min Murph 70,621
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,155,538
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 11 min RalphB 13
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,306
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,692
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 17 hr Obviously Obvious 2
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) Wed eruc8547 168
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]