CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#469297 Nov 20, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe she continues to do good things in spite of the negative attention the Anthony case brought her. I believe that unless she really was wanting to do good the Anthony case would have been the end for her. She certainly wasn't treated well.
OR Maybe she's just a fcking nutjob! Did you know she now has her job listing as a US Spy? I kid you not.
Zap

Riverside, CA

#469298 Nov 20, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show some evidence that she does it just to get her face in the media. Why so angry at others who really have no effect on your life?
funny how its OK in your mind for her to go on TV, but so bad when Zenaida did it .
You just love to argue, I don't think you care about any of the people mentioned on this thread - You just thrive of being hateful

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#469299 Nov 20, 2012
STM wrote:
Casey Anthony: Prosecutor says 'foolproof suffocation' search prompted WKMG report
A highly promoted local television report set to air this evening will center on Internet searches that authorities didn't know about during the high-profile trial of Casey Anthony, according to the lead prosecutor in the case.
Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick confirmed in an email to the Orlando Sentinel that someone used the Anthony family computer to search for "foolproof suffocation" on June 16, 2008, the day Casey Anthony's father said she left the family's home with Caylee for the last time.
In the notorious 31 days which followed, Anthony's parents repeatedly sought to see their granddaughter and, authorities say, Casey Anthony repeatedly lied about her whereabouts.
Though computer searches were a key issue at Anthony's murder trial, the "foolproof suffocation" term never came up. Anthony's criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez, later wrote about the search in his book, "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story."
Burdick wrote that the Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed "there was a computer search on 'foolproof suffocation' on 6-16-08 that they did not find." Burdick stressed that this information "is not 'new,'" as it was already published in Baez's book months ago.
Cont
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
Globe : Bob Burns August 2008 issue. Caylee Marie Anthony's picture on the Cover ; Disappeared JUNE 15th 2008...On Father's day and neighbors saw Casey leaving with Caylee after a huge fight at the Anthony home....

Casey nor Caylee returned home after Father's Day June 15th 2008...

Anything "thereafter" is "ALLEDGE", fabricated, hearsay! and the OCSO Computer analyst Job program DELETED!

The Murder trial was a Joke! That cost Floridian millions...in the process. A Probe? I sur hope so!
Zap

Riverside, CA

#469301 Nov 20, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
They better not give anyone any information. Confidentiality is the law.

You said a mouthful when you said you dont know anything about her ----
If you did you would know she and her husband both has put a ton of videos on U TUBE about loosing her kids . So much for your CONFIDENTIALITY LAW ?
(You always end up with your foot in your mouth )
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469302 Nov 20, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Globe : Bob Burns August 2008 issue. Caylee Marie Anthony's picture on the Cover ; Disappeared JUNE 15th 2008...On Father's day and neighbors saw Casey leaving with Caylee after a huge fight at the Anthony home....
Casey nor Caylee returned home after Father's Day June 15th 2008...
Anything "thereafter" is "ALLEDGE", fabricated, hearsay! and the OCSO Computer analyst Job program DELETED!
The Murder trial was a Joke! That cost Floridian millions...in the process. A Probe? I sur hope so!
That storyline is all a Grundism.

None of these fantasy neighbours came forward to testify they heard a huge fight between Casey and Cindy.

It would be nice if Pipitone took a look at the single deleted frame from the bluescreen laptop which LE used to determine the nursing home video wasn't taken on June 8th, to prove Casey and Caylee left home on June 16th and not June 9th, the date Casey, Cindy and George all originally stated in their handwritten statements.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469303 Nov 20, 2012
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Bombshell.
What a letdown.

If that's all it is, Jose Baez talked about it in this interview July 5, 2012 promoting his new book.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469304 Nov 20, 2012
"98.7 percent"

What's with this percentage?

The probability of paternity on Jesse's NONfabricated DNA test.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469305 Nov 20, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text> funny how its OK in your mind for her to go on TV, but so bad when Zenaida did it .
You just love to argue, I don't think you care about any of the people mentioned on this thread - You just thrive of being hateful
There is a huge difference. ZG is suing for damage to her questionable reputation. she's claiming that she can't go anywhere without being noticed, yet she went on national TV to claim these things. No one even knew what she looked like until then.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#469306 Nov 20, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't "PLAY" on topix, unless you consider cutting up and joking around with others playing.
I don't sit on threads talking to myself, nor do I hat up, that's just not my style=/
I am who I am, yours truly, STM!
I didn't say you talk to yourself. There's only one trol....uhm poster that does that on here.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#469307 Nov 20, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose, but then you have to ask herself if she is bringing a lot of this unwanted/wanted attention upon herself? I will repeat myself again, I think her main reason for doing all of these things is for the attention. I believe she got a taste of it with the Caylee case and now she just can't help herself.
Of course she's bringing attention to herself. I don't have a problem with that. Thats her thing but I didn't think she should have said that her kids go to that school. That's kind of scary that she announced that on TV. Any crazy will have that info now. I don't think she did it on purpose....I think she just doesn't think, before she talks.
Zap

Riverside, CA

#469308 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference. ZG is suing for damage to her questionable reputation. she's claiming that she can't go anywhere without being noticed, yet she went on national TV to claim these things. No one even knew what she looked like until then.

Didnt you try suing for Damages also !

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Since: Feb 09

WHO IS BART COMMITTEE

#469309 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you talk to yourself. There's only one trol....uhm poster that does that on here.
Chrissy, so we agree on something!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#469310 Nov 20, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>OR Maybe she's just a fcking nutjob! Did you know she now has her job listing as a US Spy? I kid you not.
Or maybe she needs this attention to feel worthy. Just a thought...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

WHO IS BART COMMITTEE

#469311 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
joy aint suing anyone, she's just a loontard putting her business out on Youtube and the net for everyone to see. And she too has gone on national TV talking about herself and her good deeds.

WHY??

I think she is a day late and a dollar short, jmo,

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#469312 Nov 20, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrissy, so we agree on something!
Sorry STM....I'm only under one hat here and it's this one.

“S'Murph Vittles”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#469313 Nov 20, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>OR Maybe she's just a fcking nutjob! Did you know she now has her job listing as a US Spy? I kid you not.
She's only been Baker Acted 6 times as of 2011. I vote she's an attention seeking nut job.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#469314 Nov 20, 2012
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am Yuri's friend, been friends for years. Let me see, my friends are......Roy Kronk, Jesse Grund, Yuri (you knew that),Cindy Anthony, some Topix posters etc......OK, who am I ?
A WhitetrashBloger! who else!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

WHO IS BART COMMITTEE

#469315 Nov 20, 2012
Judge rules Andrea Sneiderman cannot leave her house to attend depositions.....She will have to hear the depos electronically!

^^MaryNY^^

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

WHO IS BART COMMITTEE

#469316 Nov 20, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry STM....I'm only under one hat here and it's this one.
Are you paranoid or something??

Or are YOU chrissy?

That was an odd response!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469317 Nov 20, 2012
Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer."

Yet the media has already convicted Paula Broadwell of sending death threats by email to Jill Kelley, and Sgt Allen of exchanging thousands of emails with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min OzRitz 1,348,304
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 97,823
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,857
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,623
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 18,693
funny new show 7 hr Milee 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Milee 73,314
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages