Comments
428,121 - 428,140 of 486,577 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459505 Oct 13, 2012
I have been 'lost' all my life - Why has there been no Amber Alert put out for me.

I am easy to find since I post on Topix 24/7 Is it my change of hats that has caused the delay ?????
SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459506 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
AMBER Alerts are issued so the public can assist in recovering an abducted child through identifying who is the possible abductor.
You're really trying to shut the door on this case I notice. You don't want the school to have notified the police, and now you don't want there to be any clues as to the identiity of the abductor. Case closed, eh, EH?
How do you know the children who Jessica met and walked to school with, or someone else in close proximity didn't report something that occurred that very same morning.....that might be loosely connected with a blue Buick station wagon brcause the one abandoned at Walmart in New Hampshire or the sighting in Maine was only a red herring?
AMBER Alerts are distributed via commercial radio stations, internet radio, satellite radio, television stations, and cable TV by the Emergency Alert System and NOAA Weather Radio[4][5](where they are termed "Child Abduction Emergency" or "Amber Alerts"). The alerts are also issued via e-mail, electronic traffic-condition signs, the LED billboards which are located outside of newer Walgreens locations,[6] along with the LED/LCD signs of billboard companies such as Clear Channel Outdoor, CBS Outdoor and Lamar,[7] or through wireless device SMS text messages.
Those interested in subscribing to receive AMBER Alerts in their area via SMS messages can visit Wireless Amber Alerts, which are offered by law as free messages.[8] In some states, the display scrollboards in front of lottery terminals are also used. The decision to declare an AMBER Alert is made by each police organization (in many cases, the state police or highway patrol) which investigates each of the abductions. Public information in an AMBER Alert usually consists of the name and description of the abductee, a description of the suspected abductor, and a description and license plate number of the abductor's vehicle, if available.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert
Forget the tip - Was prolly Wanda Weary who called it in .

OR OR a poster from UT who wants to insert her nasty self into the case much like she did with the slaughter of Caylee.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459507 Oct 13, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> That, too.
Appears somewhat contrived.
But why? Cover up?
I was being somewhat facetious.:)

I've believed for quite some time the security cameras at Amscot were indeed working and authorities have the tapes.

What people who work in "a store" might be led to believe and what's reality are sometimes two different things, especially because the manager testified on the stand the cameras were administered by Amscot Head Office and the sad fact that corporations must protect themselves from inside as well as out.

As far as this case, I'd be very surprised if the school was so lax in their procedures as reported. If they were, we'll soon see the family file a huge lawsuit against it.

“They're still”

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#459508 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Colorado Amber Alert Canceled for 10 Year Old Girl
Posted: Saturday October 6, 2012 9:49 AM PT
Updated: Friday October 12, 2012 4:37 PM PT
http://codeamber.org/ridgwayco/co_100612_ambe...
According to what I notice of Colordo requirements in issuing amber alerts, a description of the child's disappearance including the vehicle and licence plate number is required.
So how could an amber alert have been issued the day after Jessica went missing, if the story was the child just didn't show up at school the day before and her mother didn't know a voicemail was left because she was sleeping?
Something's not adding up.
A suppposedly Canadian MORON is trying to do math, that's why it doesn't add up.
AN other

United States

#459509 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is enough descriptive information about the victim and abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child."
As according to the storyline there is NO information other than Jessica didn't show up at school as expected.
There was a narrow time frame for when she was abducted, not June 9-16 between 9:00-1:00 and 5:00. They knew when she left home. They knew she was en route to school. They knew what she was wearing. They can give a description. She was able to resist, use a phone, talk and read, find police or a safe house. Not like Caylee.

“They're still”

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#459510 Oct 13, 2012
SCRAMBLED BRAIN wrote:
I have been 'lost' all my life - Why has there been no Amber Alert put out for me.
I am easy to find since I post on Topix 24/7 Is it my change of hats that has caused the delay ?????
Most likely.
Perhaps the use of proxy gives LE a hard time knowing where to focus their search?

Since: Aug 09

New York

#459511 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
AMBER Alerts are issued so the public can assist in recovering an abducted child through identifying who is the possible abductor.
You're really trying to shut the door on this case I notice. You don't want the school to have notified the police, and now you don't want there to be any clues as to the identiity of the abductor. Case closed, eh, EH?
How do you know the children who Jessica met and walked to school with, or someone else in close proximity didn't report something that occurred that very same morning.....that might be loosely connected with a blue Buick station wagon brcause the one abandoned at Walmart in New Hampshire or the sighting in Maine was only a red herring?
AMBER Alerts are distributed via commercial radio stations, internet radio, satellite radio, television stations, and cable TV by the Emergency Alert System and NOAA Weather Radio[4][5](where they are termed "Child Abduction Emergency" or "Amber Alerts"). The alerts are also issued via e-mail, electronic traffic-condition signs, the LED billboards which are located outside of newer Walgreens locations,[6] along with the LED/LCD signs of billboard companies such as Clear Channel Outdoor, CBS Outdoor and Lamar,[7] or through wireless device SMS text messages.
Those interested in subscribing to receive AMBER Alerts in their area via SMS messages can visit Wireless Amber Alerts, which are offered by law as free messages.[8] In some states, the display scrollboards in front of lottery terminals are also used. The decision to declare an AMBER Alert is made by each police organization (in many cases, the state police or highway patrol) which investigates each of the abductions. Public information in an AMBER Alert usually consists of the name and description of the abductee, a description of the suspected abductor, and a description and license plate number of the abductor's vehicle, if available.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert
I posted the part that you needed to understand...You said there must be a description of a vheicle before they would issue one..that is not true...If you read the Amber Alert then you have to have some idea of how long it takes to put one out and what the procedure is.

I never said I didn't want the police to contact the school or the family...where did I say that? It's a process to gather information. LE is not going to give out all their information, this is an ongoing investigation. I did read that she never reached her friends.
----------
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

The sad story began Oct/ 5 at 8:30 a.m., when the girl with shoulder-length blonde hair and a gap between her two front teeth set off from her home in Westminster, a northwest suburb of Denver, to meet friends at a park about a block away for their walk to Witt Elementary School.

But the fifth-grader, who was dressed in a black jacket and jeans and wearing pink and purple eyeglasses, never arrived. It was a route she took daily, but this time she didn’t show up.

“She didn’t make the first connection with friends,” said Westminster police spokesman Trevor Materasso.

When the 4’10”, 80-pound Jessica didn’t arrive for homeroom period, school officials phoned her house and left a message with her mother, Sarah. Sarah, a night shift worker, didn’t hear the message until she woke up eight hours later. She called her daughter’s friends and checked the park before she called police at 4:30 p.m. to report her daughter missing.

SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459512 Oct 13, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
http://kwgn.com/2012/10/09/ful l-video-family-of-jessica-ridg eway-makes-first-public-statem ent/
Full Video: Family of Jessica Ridgeway makes first public statement
Posted on: 4:17 pm, October 9, 2012, by Will C. Holden
So sad, So very very sad looking at the pictures of this little girl released by the Colorado LE.

I am so glad that Jessica's mom did not hold on to them before selling them to TV Media as Porky did.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#459513 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being somewhat facetious.:)
I've believed for quite some time the security cameras at Amscot were indeed working and authorities have the tapes.
What people who work in "a store" might be led to believe and what's reality are sometimes two different things, especially because the manager testified on the stand the cameras were administered by Amscot Head Office and the sad fact that corporations must protect themselves from inside as well as out.
As far as this case, I'd be very surprised if the school was so lax in their procedures as reported. If they were, we'll soon see the family file a huge lawsuit against it.
No you won't. Procedure was followed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459514 Oct 13, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
A suppposedly Canadian MORON is trying to do math, that's why it doesn't add up.
I'm much better at math then typing and spelling. LOL
SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459515 Oct 13, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA ! Reason is she has been consuming too many Utah Dumplings made from Dark Water.

Obviously Scam is still using her Mayan Abacus.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459516 Oct 13, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I didn't want the police to contact the school or the family...where did I say that? It's a process to gather information. LE is not going to give out all their information, this is an ongoing investigation. I did read that she never reached her friends.
<snip>
Jessica's mother last saw her daughter walking to a park in Westminster to meet friends to walk to school. The girl never arrived at school, setting off a frantic search by hundreds of law enforcement officials and residents.

Aurelio Florez, who has lived in Jessica's neighborhood for six years, said it was shocking that Jessica could have vanished during a two-block walk to a park.

"You can see the park from her front door," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/fbi-...

You don't think any of the homes or the park itself happened to have security cameras?

But as you say, it's an ongoing investigation and if authorities have a specific suspect or suspects in mind they certainly are not going to advertise the fact at this point in time, are they?
SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459517 Oct 13, 2012
I see these pictures of Jessica wearing her glasses and my mind goes instantly to little Kyron whose biggest fear was that he would lose his glasses.

Poor little Kyron is never ever mentioned in the media anymore, tho I did notice that his pic appears on the cover of recent People Magazine pertaining to an article on unsolved cases.

So many slaughtered children.
Too many bleeding heart Social Workers, Liberal Judges and Parole Board tards.
SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459518 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm much better at math then typing and spelling. LOL
PSST ! You are good for nothing,
Jess saying.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459519 Oct 13, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No you won't. Procedure was followed.
Now you're really giving away the fact you have an agenda in this case because you cannot possibly know what that procedure was which Jessica's mother had arranged with the school because that information has never been publicly released.

Her working night shift and sleeping throughout the day but asking she be phoned, knowing she wouldn't wake up to the ringing of it is somewhat unbelievable. Who was the secondary contact - we don't know.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459520 Oct 13, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a narrow time frame for when she was abducted, not June 9-16 between 9:00-1:00 and 5:00. They knew when she left home. They knew she was en route to school. They knew what she was wearing. They can give a description. She was able to resist, use a phone, talk and read, find police or a safe house. Not like Caylee.
Jessica Ridgeway was abducted and murdered, or have you not watched the news?

She was NOT able to resist, use a phone, talk and read, find police or a safe house.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459521 Oct 13, 2012
SCRAMBLED BRAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST ! You are good for nothing,
Jess saying.
I just noticed the proper word is "than" not "then".

If I could type better, my grammar might not look so shoddy.

Oh well......you'll never know what all I'm good at or even if my typing and spelling mistakes are intentional.
AN other

United States

#459522 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica Ridgeway was abducted and murdered, or have you not watched the news?
She was NOT able to resist, use a phone, talk and read, find police or a safe house.
That's my point. Had Jessica been safe, she would have been in contact.

Remember Caylee contacted casey around noon on July 15, 2008?
SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459523 Oct 13, 2012
A future Sandusky Football Coach ???

They walk among us and have fans on this thread.
Wonder will this Perv get lucky and get the 'Cure'????

Police: 14-year-old accused of sexually assaulting 6-year-old
Posted on: 11:28 pm, October 10, 2012, by Web Staff, updated on: 08:19am, October 11, 2012

http://kwgn.com/2012/10/10/police-14-year-old...
SCRAMBLED BRAIN

Placentia, CA

#459524 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed the proper word is "than" not "then".
If I could type better, my grammar might not look so shoddy.
Oh well......you'll never know what all I'm good at or even if my typing and spelling mistakes are intentional.
I have fed your depraved megolomaniac nasty self enough!

NOT SATED ??

Then check with NutterAx and get some Dumplings.

Watch out for slivers of Ham Bones tho, don't want to see you with a bone lodged in your bowels -

Lawdy Lawdy if that were to occur you would be unable to post EH ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Brian_G 46,316
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,100,230
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 2 hr China Forever 4
3 word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 13,414
The alphabet (Jun '06) 12 hr Doug77 1,047
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 15 hr The Real Missy 17,627
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 22 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Casselberry News, Events & Info