CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459716 Oct 13, 2012
kopykat wrote:
<quoted text>
why would it piss her off? it wasn't her posts removed. maybe i will get it tommorow when i'm not so tired. i went back to respond to a few and they were already gone. they were from the nasty haters who write nasty daily, not any good posters that i know of. i consider ng a good poster and like her comments.
goodnight rambler. when they start getting drunk and high there is nothing mature to write about. they are here in attack mode only. so i'm off and will return when more adults like urself, krissy, inf, liz, ohio, hutternutter, ng are here to talk about the case or story.
I have no idea why posts getting removed sent ngracie spiralling but according to her it alters the judge-it's......not that anyone should care unless morse code is being tap, tap, tapped out on them. LOL
kopykat

AOL

#459717 Oct 13, 2012
Esa wrote:
<quoted text> Whats the chances of another Zeniada being associated with Sawgrass? How long after was it before ZG went on TV ?( I Think the damage to her and her kids was already done by then and everyone already knew what she looked like )
Casey came up with the "shes a ten story to throw LE off" - You think for one min Casey was going to say " Why Yes that is the Zenaida who kidnapped my child" when LE showed her the mug shot, knowing it would end her game the minute she agreed it was the same one from Sawgrass.
So what if ZG went on TV to tell the world Casey is a liar and to clear her name. didnt a ton of others who Casey accused ? There is only three poster who feels like you do HUM Enny menny miney moe -
no one knew what she looked like until SHE went on tv. iirc, first she was hidden and darkened out then came forth at another time.

but it didn't end her game did it? ca never said it was her. she is suing the wrong person imo.

too many things in the oven. will have to wait and see how it goes. my guess is it will go no where.

who cares who is who or who thinks the same as who? give it a rest already, it's childish. at first i thought great, a mature person who can talk about the cases without bs. i don't care who u r and u should not care who i am. posting our opinions, nothing more or less. u struck out, move past it
Snake Eyes

Miami, FL

#459718 Oct 13, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....Well guess I pissed in her corn flakes didn't I...Passing the AOL bong to ya..Want a Bud?
Absolutely Spicoli.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459719 Oct 13, 2012
kopykat wrote:
<quoted text>
who is dickie?
iirc, it was jes who already said she talked about the nanny. long before the child went missing. year prior maybe it was now that i think about it.
No, it is Richard Grund who holds the distinction of first having heard the word-for-word Zanny the Nanny story from Casey.......in about May, 2006.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459720 Oct 13, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
This story just rips my heart out.:(
It is truly an evil creature who would torment a young girl online for such a length of time, knowing exactly the heartache he was causing her.
kopykat

AOL

#459721 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is very positive that 400 tips already have come in.
Jessica was only about 12 when the perv (pretending to be another kid) talked her into flashing her boobs. If she had agreed to go the next step online as opposed to having her life ruined, very obviously the harassment wouldn't have stopped at that point either. I wonder if this investigation might finally open the door into a child sex trafficking ring because several recent news stories have touched on its possible existence. I'm also thinking of Luka Rocco Magnotta and the mysterious "Manny" from New York.
like krissy said, it too tears my heart out. that door needs to be opened and put a stop to all the online bs going on with our kids today. it happens to adults and kids alike. jus too tragic for words and it's time for the world to make sure it ends and step up to the plate when they see it happening. they should be marked for life when they are found, so all the world knows what they did. same here that i read with the extreme bullies and harassments.

i am sleepy rambler, goodnight til another day. i will catch up to ur posts when life allows. had fun posting with u.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459722 Oct 13, 2012
kopykat wrote:
<quoted text>
mine too. makes me wish i were there to help her out too. i see it too many times happening. it happened to inf or poe (who ever she is) and diane ax a few weeks back over their personal lives. same type of nasty attacks that i don't tolereate too well. these haters are the same type who thrive on stuff like that in hopes of making one do something to themselves. too sick and stupid to allow
You're comparing a predator posing as another child, targeting a 12 year old, to anything about this thread?

You're totally warped!
kopykat

AOL

#459723 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea why posts getting removed sent ngracie spiralling but according to her it alters the judge-it's......not that anyone should care unless morse code is being tap, tap, tapped out on them. LOL
my apologies. i must have missed her post about it.

i pay no attention to those judge things. they are for kids who r bored to play with imo. most adults don't have time to play with things on that level.
kopykat

AOL

#459724 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're comparing a predator posing as another child, targeting a 12 year old, to anything about this thread?
You're totally warped!
no, absolutely not. no comparison at all. children always come first, no question about it.

my connection should have been separated and was toward ALL online bs to adults and to children. but ALL online bs like that and other sexual bs needs to stop. there was a woman who committed suicide because of online bs about her family. it happens to ALL. but the worst is to children, ALL children. clear enough?

no need to enter the warp zone so fast rambler. that was out of line. i don't think like the warped think
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459726 Oct 13, 2012
kopykat wrote:
<quoted text>
no, absolutely not. no comparison at all. children always come first, no question about it.
my connection should have been separated and was toward ALL online bs to adults and to children. but ALL online bs like that and other sexual bs needs to stop. there was a woman who committed suicide because of online bs about her family. it happens to ALL. but the worst is to children, ALL children. clear enough?
no need to enter the warp zone so fast rambler. that was out of line. i don't think like the warped think
Is there a reason, on and off, you choose to type like you're a 12 year old?

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#459727 Oct 14, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a lie. CT does not disclose personal information on posters. if he does, it would be from a court order from a Judge for a lawsuit in action. pass off the lies somewhere else.
Bite me!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
Diane Ax

United States

#459730 Oct 14, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, mellow out a bit. Austin City Limits Music Festival streaming live now...Choose Neil Young or Jack White....Both playing now.
http://www.youtube.com/aclfestival...
Sorry I missed.

:(

“While My Guitar, Gently Weeps”

Since: Mar 09

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#459731 Oct 14, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Investigation into B.C. teen's suicide nets 400 tips from around the globe
By The Canadian Press October 13, 2012 10:30 PM
VANCOUVER - In life, Amanda Todd feared she was all alone; In death, she has captured the attention of people from around the world, focusing a spotlight on the plight of those who continue to face down the torments of bullies.
The RCMP announced Saturday that more than 400 tips from around the globe have poured into an email account, set up after the apparent suicide of the 15-year-old Port Coquitlam, B.C. teen.
Meantime, media from around the world, including online publications in England, the United States, Australia and Asia, have picked up the tragic tale.
"At this point, we've got upwards of 20 to 25 full-time investigators that are working on this to try to gain enough information and enough evidence to potentially lay charges against any individual or individuals that may have played a role here in some way," said Sgt. Peter Thiessen.
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Investiga...
Thank You for posting this Rambler.

A co-worker knows the family.

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#459732 Oct 14, 2012
May God Bless Amanda, her family and her community.
This story is heartbreaking on many levels. These kids who were bullying her at different school for years, what makes kids that nasty? What's wrong with parents raising kids who behave like that?
I firmly believe that of a child is raise with Love, kindness, respect and compassion they will show the same towards other's.
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for posting this Rambler.
A co-worker knows the family.

“While My Guitar, Gently Weeps”

Since: Mar 09

~~ Into The Mystic ~~

#459733 Oct 14, 2012
LizW wrote:
This story is heartbreaking on many levels. These kids who were bullying her at different school for years, what makes kids that nasty? What's wrong with parents raising kids who behave like that?
I firmly believe that of a child is raise with Love, kindness, respect and compassion they will show the same towards other's. <quoted text>
And it continues on, even after her death.
Have you seen what some of done to Amanda's Memorial page??
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459734 Oct 14, 2012
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Police had already publicly announced they would be monitoring the postings.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459735 Oct 14, 2012
LizW wrote:
I firmly believe that of a child is raise with Love, kindness, respect and compassion they will show the same towards other's. <quoted text>
It started by a man posing as a kid getting Amanda to show her boobs online when she was 12. When she wouldn't go any further, her nightmare began because the monster had the pic of her posing and knew everything about her personal life and he began blackmailing her. I'd have to wonder if the kids who later tormented her also belonged to the same cult, as the monster appeared to be intent on destroying the child in any way possible because Amanda refused to cooperate.

I'm sure this tragic story is a huge wake up all to parents everywhere about what kind of perverted filth lurks online that their children may be innocently subjected to. It is also an opportunity for other children caught in that same trap to open up and come forward to authorities. I don't believe this has happened to only one child.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459737 Oct 14, 2012
More

Amanda was the victim of unrelenting blackmail. And the cyberspace stalker was aided by people in Amanda’s real-world life — kids who would share the photos on their cellphones, kids who would gang up to hurl first verbal abuse and then fists at her.

“Everything she said in the video happened over the past two years,” said Carol.“It was horrendous. I think about it now and I think,‘Oh my God. How did she survive this long with the pain?’”

<snip>

The end, when it came, was a shock. Despite Amanda’s earlier suicide attempts, Carol said in recent days and weeks she was getting much better. She spent time in hospital in September, getting treatment and counselling.

Her life was starting to return to normal, which it hadn’t been since grade 8.

“She felt like a normal teenager, she was so proud of herself,” said Carol.“She went out with friends, she went to the mall, she said to me,‘Mom, this is the first time that I feel normal again. I have had the best day ever.’”

Carol doesn’t know what caused her daughter’s setback, but Amanda may have given Carol an answer in a private video.

“She left me a video message on her phone. I’m not ready to look at it yet,” said Carol.

“The coroner has told me it will provide closure for me but I can’t look at it yet.”

Carol doesn’t know what happened, but sometime earlier this week — before Amanda killed herself late Wednesday afternoon — something happened to shatter that fragile recovery.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Amanda+Todd+...

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#459738 Oct 14, 2012
No, I haven't seen a memorial page( and I don't want to) but I read a few online articles. One had a picture of a boy mocking her and drinking bleach.
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459739 Oct 14, 2012
More-

The police have been unable to track her stalker down.“The police investigated and investigated, it got traced to somebody in the United States,” said Carol.“But they never found him. Those people are very good at hiding their tracks.” The suspected pedophile threatened that if she didn’t do a show for him, he would circulate her pictures again. Amanda wouldn’t bow to the pressure and he carried out his threat.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Amanda+Todd+...

I don't believe the police haven't found him.

I bet "those people" are being watched.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min robertrushford 1,761,369
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 74,161
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 12 hr Ginger Rosie 13,220
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 14 hr Conway Twitter 772
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) 14 hr Shavon808 451
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Tue lisa 25,659
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue lisa 98,732

Casselberry Jobs

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages