|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Hi nuthutter,
I haven't seen you around in awhile. Hope all is going well.
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to ask for forgiveness from anyone. You did what you had to do. It took courage to look only at the evidence. I applaud you and I thank you. God bless you.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Hi nuthutter,
I haven't seen you around in awhile. Hope all is going well. <quoted text>
Hey there Liz! Everything is going great here. It's been a fantastic summer. How's it going with you?

“Time to move on.......”

Since: Apr 11

Juneau, Alaska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Splunge II wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb, you are back again today? Thought you said you only come here once a week to check on Bella and Mary? You have been here everyday this week using your nutter hat and a couple others. This just proves you are a liar. I have sympathy for you Walker, because you just don't know how to stop lying to us and yourself. You need another imaginary vacation.
Nutlicker lives here to stalk and cause havoc, lying is second nature to her like INF....Take whatever she says with a grain of salt.

Morning Ms. Manson!

“Time to move on.......”

Juneau, Alaska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Liz! Everything is going great here. It's been a fantastic summer. How's it going with you?
LMAO what a crock.

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Good. I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

Things have been pretty hectic here between football and home improvement projects.
LOL I might have to sign up for some of those classes Home Depot offers. None of my projects seem to come out as planned.
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

IMHO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO what a crock.
It must be so painful for you to think that my life is going well. Whatever is easiest for you to deal with...

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good. I'm glad to hear everything is going well.
Things have been pretty hectic here between football and home improvement projects.
LOL I might have to sign up for some of those classes Home Depot offers. None of my projects seem to come out as planned.<quoted text>
I can relate to projects not turning out. We've had our fair share of those. lol We always do them in the winter though. Summer is for travel and fun. When we've had enough, we take off for warm places.

“Time to move on.......”

Juneau, Alaska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be so painful for you to think that my life is going well. Whatever is easiest for you to deal with...
LMAOROF, what is painful is to watch you(like INF) post lies about your lives, when it is so plain to see you are both lying. People that have lives other than Topix don't have the need to bullshit people about what they do in their real life as you do. Are you at the library again?

“Time to move on.......”

Juneau, Alaska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I can relate to projects not turning out. We've had our fair share of those. lol We always do them in the winter though. Summer is for travel and fun. When we've had enough, we take off for warm places.
Bwahahahahahahahahah, that was soooo INF of you to tell us, are you RVing in the forest while your children play with strangers?
The crock is getting deeper.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

IMHO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOROF, what is painful is to watch you(like INF) post lies about your lives, when it is so plain to see you are both lying. People that have lives other than Topix don't have the need to bullshit people about what they do in their real life as you do. Are you at the library again?
Like I said...What ever is easiest for you to deal with. You seem to need that.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

"......she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987....."

"Casey is a sociopath and who had a sick and twisted Cinderella fantasy with a man from Fort Collins, Colorado who goes y the name of Marcus Novey."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10...

Is it a coincidence that Fort Collins, Colordo is mentioned twice in this bizarre lawsuit for 3 billion filed by Naoimi Riches.

The murder of Peggy Hettrick I notice is unsolved at this time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Peggy Hettrick murder case

The Peggy Hettrick Murder Case concerns the unsolved 1987 death of Peggy Hettrick in Fort Collins, Colorado. Timothy Lee "Tim" Masters enlisted in the Navy following a high school career plagued by police accusation of murder when he was a sophomore at Fort Collins High School. After eight years in the Navy, he was honorably discharged and worked for Learjet as a aviation mechanic when he was arrested in 1997.[1] He was charged and convicted of the Hettrick murder in 1999 and sentenced to life imprisonment without parole. His sentence was vacated in January 2008 due to DNA evidence, although it was actually the absence of his DNA evidence on the body.[2]. After three years of living free as a murder suspect, Masters was exonerated by the Colorado Attorney General on June 28, 2011. To date, no one else has been charged with the Hettrick Murder.

For those of you who delude yourself into thinking the authorities don't use the media too--
"With no new leads, on February 12, 1988 investigators planted an article in the local newspaper with false information in an attempt to provoke an incriminating reaction from Masters based upon consultation with the FBI Behaviorial Sciences Unit.[7] Around-the-clock police surveillance of Masters saw no reaction. Masters maintained his innocence during periodic police interviews during his high school and Navy years."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_Hettrick_m...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Presumed Guilty
The wrongful conviction of Tim Masters is one of the most egregious miscarriages of justice in Colorado history.

Superma

On April 5, 2006, according to real estate records, Jim Broderick took out a loan on his 5,449-square-foot home built on 35 acres on the edge of Fort Collins. On the same day, Masters put in a request to be transferred to a 40-square-foot cell. The new cell would be a third smaller than his current one, but with anticipated prison overcrowding, it would be less likely to be doubled up.

<snip>

Back in his 40-square-foot cell, thoughts of Jim Broderick held dual meaning for Tim Masters. On the one hand, they inspired him to hate, while on the other, they motivated him to survive. In his journal, he wrote:

Jim Broderick is my archenemy, my nemesis—the man who destroyed my life for a murder I didn’t commit. At first, I thought that Broderick knew I was innocent, but arrested me because I was the easiest conviction. That was before I read his police reports and began to understand his mental state. He was convinced that I’d done it from the very first day and never changed his mind. The only reasons I care whether I live or die is that people out there care about me, and I’ve got to live long enough to have these lies told by Broderick set straight, and to make the Fort Collins Police Department do their job and put the real killer of Peggy Hettrick behind bars.

More
http://www.5280.com/magazine/2012/01/presumed...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

More -

The idea that detective Wheeler-Holloway shared with Masters’ attorney, Liu, grew out of a conference the cop had attended. Wheeler-Holloway had met a couple of forensic scientists from the Netherlands who had pioneered a new way to capture epithelial cells for DNA testing and analysis. Rather than swabbing the clothes, Selma and Richard Eikelenboom used an adhesive material to collect the cells. If any still existed on Hettrick’s clothing, the Eikelenbooms believed they could find them.

<snip>

In Europe, the Eikelenbooms had captured enough DNA to begin testing. Then, one evening, Wymore’s phone rang. The call was from Richard Eikelenboom in Holland.

“It’s Matt Zoellner!” he shouted.

“What?” answered Wymore.

“Oh, yes. It is Matt Zoellner.”

Everyone was shocked. Not only was the DNA not a match for Tim Masters, but it also pointed to Peggy Hettrick’s mercurial boyfriend, the last person known to have seen her alive. DNA found inside the waistband of her panty lines and under the cuffs of her blouse matched Matt Zoellner’s profile. Perhaps there was an innocent explanation for this, but, regardless, nothing in the DNA pointed to Masters.

http://www.5280.com/magazine/2012/01/presumed...

Matt Zoellner, Peggy's sometime boyfriend was a used car salesman.

Very interesting the Eikenbloms were involved in this case. Wild speculation, but what if DNA from both cases match?
Zap

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah - Like St George ? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

This news report suggests Hettrick's wounds were performed by someone with surgical training in a bright room, and either a very strong man or two people were involved in relocating the body to the field.

It's almost unbelievable a 15 year old kid who lived at home got pinned for this murder.

Read more: Sketchy evidence raises doubt - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/evidence/ci_6373222...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

"And one tantalizing possibility is that the killer took one thing investigators didn't find — Hettrick's driver's license.

In the early days of the investigation, detectives were told again and again that Hettrick did not have a car and that she walked everywhere. But she did have a driver's license. Or, rather, she should have had a driver's license.

According to state records included in the original case file, Colorado license No. D253815 was issued to Hettrick on March 23, 1984. It was supposed to be valid until March 1, 1988.

Hettrick was killed on Feb. 11, 1987.

But there was no driver's license in her purse, and according to inventory sheets one was not found in her home."

Read more: Key questions linger in prominent cold case: the killing of Peggy Hettrick - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_1957...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

About the driver's licence, I'm sitting on my hands.....

I wonder what 1980s Colorado DLs looked like?
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Pinellas County 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are moving out of Florida next month. I am a woman with no balls, I do however understand your point. The men took control, two of which had eyes for Casey.
Why didn't you send a note to the Judge to report the bullying then?

I believe you are a fake. But if you had some honest commentary on your jury service I would be willing to reconsider my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••