CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459372 Oct 13, 2012
STM wrote:
Interesting tweets!
B*tch-->RT @DianeAx:
#drama RT @nodoubt12wrong: Out of here for good. Betrayed used and absolutely manipulated by ppl I stuck up for.#overit #DONE
SICKENEDBYIT. PERIOD ‏@nodoubt12wrong
@FameWhoreBuster @DianeAx Oh she is a loser and troll...miss you fame did not change email will dm.....
Hi Holly - IP Match ‏@CallMeKarma2
@DianeAx - you've just been reported to authorities for harassment :-)
ROFLMAO!!
What's funny about that and why are you interested?

I think that some use twitter to stage their public cat fights on is a display of the bottom rungs of society.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459373 Oct 13, 2012
Energizer bunny arrested. Charged with battery
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459374 Oct 13, 2012
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459375 Oct 13, 2012
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459376 Oct 13, 2012
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459377 Oct 13, 2012
I changed my i Pod name to Titanic. It's syncing now
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459378 Oct 13, 2012
This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but
I'd never met herbivore
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459379 Oct 13, 2012
When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459380 Oct 13, 2012
All the toilets in New York 's police stations have been
stolen. Police have nothing to go on
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459381 Oct 13, 2012
Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459382 Oct 13, 2012
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure
Zap

Riverside, CA

#459383 Oct 13, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Reeds Dairy is not in my town. They did, at one time, make really yummy potato based ice cream. Don't know if they still do though.
What does that have to do with anything? So you can Google, BFD.
If poe15 posted about St. George, good for her. I hope she enjoyed it there.
Amazing that you can't wrap your head around more than one person visiting the same place or knowing about it.
So now you're going to pass it off as a little birdy just flew in out of the blue and said ; " Zap, Why don't you google Reeds," ??? Think back old woman ! Use you head........
Whats "Amazing" is with the self induced MYTHOMANIA syndrome you have -- you think others believe poe15 can travel without you. Please dont ever change !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459384 Oct 13, 2012
'There's predator at large': Police chief vows to track down 10-year-old Jessica's killer after her dismembered body is identified

<snip>

When Jessica had not turned up by 10am, police called the girl's home and left a voicemail, but her mother, who works nights, was asleep at the time and didn’t get the message.

It was not until nearly eight hours later that the mother woke up. Sarah Ridgeway recalled that as soon as she heard her daughter failed to show in class, she knew at once that something was wrong.

<snip>

The girl lives with her mother, grandmother and aunt at 10768 Moore Street in the town of nearly 13,000.

‘Mom gets home about 7:30 a.m., gets her daughter ready for school, 8:30… sends her off,’ Materasso said.‘The normal procedure is Jessica walks to a park, meets classmates and they, as a group, walk to school.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22171...

Nobody living in this household realized Jessica didn't go to school that day until her mother woke up at about 6pm and listened to the voicemail left by police at 10:30am that morning?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459385 Oct 13, 2012
T-REX wrote:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure
Perhaps your running in circles like a chicken with its head cut off?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459386 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
'There's predator at large': Police chief vows to track down 10-year-old Jessica's killer after her dismembered body is identified
<snip>
When Jessica had not turned up by 10am, police called the girl's home and left a voicemail, but her mother, who works nights, was asleep at the time and didn’t get the message.
It was not until nearly eight hours later that the mother woke up. Sarah Ridgeway recalled that as soon as she heard her daughter failed to show in class, she knew at once that something was wrong.
<snip>
The girl lives with her mother, grandmother and aunt at 10768 Moore Street in the town of nearly 13,000.
‘Mom gets home about 7:30 a.m., gets her daughter ready for school, 8:30… sends her off,’ Materasso said.‘The normal procedure is Jessica walks to a park, meets classmates and they, as a group, walk to school.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22171...
Nobody living in this household realized Jessica didn't go to school that day until her mother woke up at about 6pm and listened to the voicemail left by police at 10:30am that morning?
Gee and nobody in the Anthony household new Caylee was missing or dead except the mother who she was with.
IMAGINE THAT
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459387 Oct 13, 2012
Correction::

Gee and nobody in the Anthony household new Caylee was missing or dead for 31 day's except the mother who she was with.
IMAGINE THAT
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459388 Oct 13, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee and nobody in the Anthony household new Caylee was missing or dead except the mother who she was with.
IMAGINE THAT
There's more to come out about this, I'll bet you. Schools always obtain emergency contact numbers in addition to home phone numbers, to address situations exactly like what happened when a 10 year old does not show up at school. It also takes a totally incompetent police officer to leave such a critical voicemail, not knowing if anyone is home, and not following up on it. Technically police knew Jessica was missing at 10am, if that's when they were notified by the school because the school couldn't reach anyone else.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459389 Oct 13, 2012
T-REX wrote:
Correction::
Gee and nobody in the Anthony household new Caylee was missing or dead for 31 day's except the mother who she was with.
IMAGINE THAT
You're illustrating the point I made earlier - a deep seated hatred of "mothers" prevails on this thread.

I notice that nothing interests you unless "a mother" has some possible criminal involvement.

That stems from Eve and "the original sin", right?

If not for your mother, you wouldn't be alive.....assuming you don't believe you were dropped off on earth by a UFO.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459390 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your running in circles like a chicken with its head cut off?
Ive had days like that, but in your case your running in circles because you think your a big wheel
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459391 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more to come out about this, I'll bet you. Schools always obtain emergency contact numbers in addition to home phone numbers, to address situations exactly like what happened when a 10 year old does not show up at school. It also takes a totally incompetent police officer to leave such a critical voicemail, not knowing if anyone is home, and not following up on it. Technically police knew Jessica was missing at 10am, if that's when they were notified by the school because the school couldn't reach anyone else.
True but In Caylee Anthony's case:

Her Mother didnt know a phone number
Her grandparents didnt have a phone number
Her Uncle didnt have a phone number
Her mother's friends didnt have a phone number

There was no number to call anybody in an emergency.
She just had a family who didnt give a damn about her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,250,606
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 53,921
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 19 min Spotted Girl 25
News When spouse doesn't want sex, what are the poss... (Jun '08) 1 hr Mother Nature 981
New York times Will Mock the Pope But Not Muhammad 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Marley 72,186
News Florida dad in bleach-in-baby formula case gets... Apr '15 Vib_Ram 1
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages