Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

These two post prove that that both of these nutters knows nothing about the case and tries to make ZG the bad one - Never Casey,. No need to bother to even try and help them get their twisted facts straight! Like both not even knowing where or how Casey used ZG kids names ! Both has said ZG has not been harassed or harmed - yet 4 years later and they both still bad mouth her - I remember one post Liz made a while back about ZF kids having different fathers and how she lives of others money and dont even work!
( Pot meet kettle)
LizW wrote:
Right from the beginning Casey A maintained that the imaginary nanny was young and had no children.
Not even the real ZG or her lawyers are claiming Casey A mentioned ZG's children's names or anything about the car.
It seems it's just internet bloggers that have spiraled this story out of control.
Nothing matches ZG with Casey's ZFG except maybe a visit to those apartments and at this point I'm not even sure ZG was ever really at those apartments. <quoted text>
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can provide a link to prove these allegations you make, I will eat my words. From all I can find Casey did not give her name but a similar name, a similar make of car, did not have NY plates, did not give her kids names (in fact she said that ZFG didn't have kids) and ZGofK didn't fill out an application in an apartment but in the office.
So, in my brain, your made up info means nothing.
I haven't harassed her, or bad mouthed her. I claim she is responsible for her actions that caused her to be the media sensation she became. It is all about personal responsibility.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Zap wrote:
Like both not even knowing where or how Casey used ZG kids names !
According to what's released in discovery, Casey told authorities ZFG was twenty-five years old and had no children.

But according to media reports the storyline goes that her defense wants what she told investigators to be blocked from the civil case, so how about you tell all of us WHEN Casey used ZG kids names?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Do you recall, ZGs referred to one of her children as KC?

What a coincidence, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it fascinating as well, and his latest mumbo-jumbo about some feathered serpent god arising.
He somehow thinks people are going to fall to their knees in awe and worship a snake? I bet a local would take a long shot at it and so much for that! LOL
According to the judgeits, two people who read this thread are willing to worship a snake. LOL

“They're still”

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Sweet Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Sugar! Hope everything is great with you and yours!!
Hey Diane, how's it axing?

“They're still”

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the judgeits, two people who read this thread are willing to worship a snake. LOL
Prolly WEB and Dawg.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Sweet Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Sugar! Hope everything is great with you and yours!!
It's great here! Hows the bambino?

“They're still”

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
There-I gave you good judge-its for your post. No need for thanks. I'm just a giver like that.
:-)
WHOAAA, what a coinky dinky.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stalking him dummy. I'm talking about his tweets that he's made public. He's asked the public for money to finance his Mexico trip so surely he wouldn't care if people discuss it. Am I saying anything about him in relation to Casey? Noooo....I just find all this religious mumbo jumbo fascinating. He's no different than any other religious public figure in that respect. Is he really that thin-skinned that he can't handle people talking about his religion? I thought that's where witnessing to others came into the picture. What the heck is he going to Mexico for, if not to spread the word about himself and his self-proclaimed awesomeness? What's he going to do if someone there tells him he's fullahorseshit? Have them arrested for "stalking"?
And your proxy nattering is ridiculous lol. But it seems to make you happy so please carry on with your nonsense.
RJ Grund &#8207;@swordsedge

Don't let their evil efforts get to you. A #troll is a #troll and being hateful is what they do. It's their nature.

I guess he thinks of you as a troll=O
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Zap wrote:
These two post prove that that both of these nutters knows nothing about the case and tries to make ZG the bad one - Never Casey,. No need to bother to even try and help them get their twisted facts straight! Like both not even knowing where or how Casey used ZG kids names ! Both has said ZG has not been harassed or harmed - yet 4 years later and they both still bad mouth her - I remember one post Liz made a while back about ZF kids having different fathers and how she lives
How did Casey use ZGofK's children's names? All 6 of them?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dianeax stalks RG on twitter as you do here on topix. That is the reason I believe you are @dianeax from Fl, not to mention your multiple proxy fails, sweet eva.
Jes sayin
You think we're all DiAx.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You think we're all DiAx.
Nope, not you. We know you dont live in Fl.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony Sued For Three Billion Dollars, Accused Of Causing Emotional And Mental Distress!
By Radar Staff
Casey Anthony has been accused of many things in her time, not least the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, but a recent lawsuit took the criminal allegations against the "Tot Mom" to a whole new crazy level!
Anthony was being sued for a whopping three billion dollars by Naomi Riches, a Pennsylvania woman who maintains Anthony caused her "emotional and mental distress" after she threatened to kill her, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Woman Tried To Sue Casey Anthony For Three Billion Dollars!
The rambling lawsuit makes a plethora of crazy allegations against Anthony, who was acquitted of the murder of Caylee, following a sensational trial last year.
"Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress who has used the summers 2009-2011 to mock and harass my current circumstances," the lawsuit claims. "Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country… Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism. She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months. I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water."
In the disturbing court documents, the Pennsylvania woman goes on to allege, "She (Casey Anthony) told me that there were cameras lodged in the back of my eyes and that my life is a reality show for the Elite. Because of her, I suffer from severe psychological damage. For months I couldn't use the bathroom to go number 1 or 2 without thinking there was some sick wealthy pervert watching me through cameras Casey Anthony claimed were lodged in the back of my eyes."
United States Magistrate Judge David Baker dismissed the lawsuit and request for a temporary restraining order on October 10 because "the fantastic allegations do not meet the plausibility standard."
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10...
Which Casey Anthony? LOL
Rambler, everything this woman says sounds pretty much like your theories here.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
"She told me that Hollywood was making trillions of dollars off me without my knowledge. She even went as far as to say that people were secretly taking pictures of me with their IPHONES while I was out in public so they could be put on tabloids outside of the false Truman Show Environment I am being forced to live in. She told me that everyone brought into my life was an Illuminati actor trying to get a break in the industry. She told me that anyone who could act well enough to deceive me would get a key role in Hollywood somewhere."
LMAO!
How many times has Dazed said Casey was living in a Truman Show environment?

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

DiAx &#8207;@DianeAx

Like @jackwelch cares MT @swordsedge:@jack_welch Chicago politics at it's best. When in doubt lie, lie & lie some more.
Expand

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let their evil efforts get to you. A #troll is a #troll and being hateful is what they do. It's their nature.
Somehow, I doubt Krissy will get all choked up if Richard Grund thinks she's a troll.:)

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know she is a troll and a dingbat!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not you. We know you dont live in Fl.
Nope, but close.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
@E**1968

Americans are a free people, to say and do as they wish within the boundaries of the law established by the Constitution, not Islamic Law

Retweeted by RJ Grund
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know she is a troll and a dingbat!
Says the pickle.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••