“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#458889 Oct 11, 2012
Sweet Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Sugar! Hope everything is great with you and yours!!
Hey Diane, how's it axing?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#458890 Oct 11, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the judgeits, two people who read this thread are willing to worship a snake. LOL
Prolly WEB and Dawg.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458891 Oct 11, 2012
Sweet Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Sugar! Hope everything is great with you and yours!!
It's great here! Hows the bambino?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#458892 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
There-I gave you good judge-its for your post. No need for thanks. I'm just a giver like that.
:-)
WHOAAA, what a coinky dinky.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Since: Feb 09

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#458893 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stalking him dummy. I'm talking about his tweets that he's made public. He's asked the public for money to finance his Mexico trip so surely he wouldn't care if people discuss it. Am I saying anything about him in relation to Casey? Noooo....I just find all this religious mumbo jumbo fascinating. He's no different than any other religious public figure in that respect. Is he really that thin-skinned that he can't handle people talking about his religion? I thought that's where witnessing to others came into the picture. What the heck is he going to Mexico for, if not to spread the word about himself and his self-proclaimed awesomeness? What's he going to do if someone there tells him he's fullahorseshit? Have them arrested for "stalking"?
And your proxy nattering is ridiculous lol. But it seems to make you happy so please carry on with your nonsense.
RJ Grund &#8207;@swordsedge

Don't let their evil efforts get to you. A #troll is a #troll and being hateful is what they do. It's their nature.

I guess he thinks of you as a troll=O
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

#458894 Oct 11, 2012
Zap wrote:
These two post prove that that both of these nutters knows nothing about the case and tries to make ZG the bad one - Never Casey,. No need to bother to even try and help them get their twisted facts straight! Like both not even knowing where or how Casey used ZG kids names ! Both has said ZG has not been harassed or harmed - yet 4 years later and they both still bad mouth her - I remember one post Liz made a while back about ZF kids having different fathers and how she lives
How did Casey use ZGofK's children's names? All 6 of them?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#458895 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dianeax stalks RG on twitter as you do here on topix. That is the reason I believe you are @dianeax from Fl, not to mention your multiple proxy fails, sweet eva.
Jes sayin
You think we're all DiAx.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#458896 Oct 11, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not you. We know you dont live in Fl.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#458898 Oct 11, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony Sued For Three Billion Dollars, Accused Of Causing Emotional And Mental Distress!
By Radar Staff
Casey Anthony has been accused of many things in her time, not least the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, but a recent lawsuit took the criminal allegations against the "Tot Mom" to a whole new crazy level!
Anthony was being sued for a whopping three billion dollars by Naomi Riches, a Pennsylvania woman who maintains Anthony caused her "emotional and mental distress" after she threatened to kill her, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Woman Tried To Sue Casey Anthony For Three Billion Dollars!
The rambling lawsuit makes a plethora of crazy allegations against Anthony, who was acquitted of the murder of Caylee, following a sensational trial last year.
"Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress who has used the summers 2009-2011 to mock and harass my current circumstances," the lawsuit claims. "Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country… Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism. She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months. I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water."
In the disturbing court documents, the Pennsylvania woman goes on to allege, "She (Casey Anthony) told me that there were cameras lodged in the back of my eyes and that my life is a reality show for the Elite. Because of her, I suffer from severe psychological damage. For months I couldn't use the bathroom to go number 1 or 2 without thinking there was some sick wealthy pervert watching me through cameras Casey Anthony claimed were lodged in the back of my eyes."
United States Magistrate Judge David Baker dismissed the lawsuit and request for a temporary restraining order on October 10 because "the fantastic allegations do not meet the plausibility standard."
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10...
Which Casey Anthony? LOL
Rambler, everything this woman says sounds pretty much like your theories here.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#458899 Oct 11, 2012
Rambler wrote:
"She told me that Hollywood was making trillions of dollars off me without my knowledge. She even went as far as to say that people were secretly taking pictures of me with their IPHONES while I was out in public so they could be put on tabloids outside of the false Truman Show Environment I am being forced to live in. She told me that everyone brought into my life was an Illuminati actor trying to get a break in the industry. She told me that anyone who could act well enough to deceive me would get a key role in Hollywood somewhere."
LMAO!
How many times has Dazed said Casey was living in a Truman Show environment?

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#458900 Oct 11, 2012
DiAx &#8207;@DianeAx

Like @jackwelch cares MT @swordsedge:@jack_welch Chicago politics at it's best. When in doubt lie, lie & lie some more.
Expand

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#458901 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let their evil efforts get to you. A #troll is a #troll and being hateful is what they do. It's their nature.
Somehow, I doubt Krissy will get all choked up if Richard Grund thinks she's a troll.:)

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#458902 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know she is a troll and a dingbat!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#458904 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not you. We know you dont live in Fl.
Nope, but close.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458905 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
@E**1968

Americans are a free people, to say and do as they wish within the boundaries of the law established by the Constitution, not Islamic Law

Retweeted by RJ Grund
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458906 Oct 11, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know she is a troll and a dingbat!
Says the pickle.....

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#458907 Oct 11, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458908 Oct 11, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, I doubt Krissy will get all choked up if Richard Grund thinks she's a troll.:)
Nope!:)

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#458909 Oct 11, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Please expound on what Krusty chokes on.

Does she have a hiatal hernia?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#458910 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the pickle.....
Do you choke on pickles?
Casey could help you with that problem.
Is that why you wanna hang with her?
Oral pointers or how to kill and get away with it lessons?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min General Cusser 1,192,419
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 min Miles 71,237
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 51,545
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr The Real Missy 17,881
Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) 7 hr your clueless 35
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 17,365
Mount Dora man, two others convicted in Oklahom... 8 hr Cinderella 1
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:01PM
Jameis Winston has predraft meeting with Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:42 PM
Josh McCown discusses his decision to join the Browns
Bleacher Report 9:40 PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bucs' Top FA Targets
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
How Should the Bucs Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Bleacher Report 1:24 PM
Best Draft-Day Contingency Plans for Jags