CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458872 Oct 11, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, but government conspiracy certainly appears to be from reading some of his twitter posts and he displays paranoia about it.
Well, he's still working the holy war angle. Didn't I read somewhere that he raised the 10 grand for the Mexico trip?

@WeirdReport

USAF removes "God" from logo while Catholic Universities remove crosses to not "offend" Muslim students. We're in a Holy War. We're losing.

Retweeted by RJ Grund
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458873 Oct 11, 2012
I wonder what this means? Religious groups can't get along very well within their own organizations as it is. How does he think they will manage to combine and take over as one huge group?

RJ Grund &#8207;@swordsedge

All of this push toward "protecting" religion is a precursor to One World Religion that will accept no resistance or criticism.#NWO
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458874 Oct 11, 2012
Implantable Devices Could Detect and Halt Epileptic Seizures

Epilepsy affects some 2.7 million Americans—more than Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease) combined. More than half of patients can achieve seizure control with treatment, yet almost a third of people with epilepsy have a refractory form of the disease that does not respond well to existing antiepileptic drugs. Nor are these patients typically helped by the one implanted device—Cyberonics' Vagus Nerve Stimulator (VNS)—that has had U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval for treatment of epilepsy since 1997.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

It would appear control of epileptic seizures became the origin of medical implanted devices in the head.

Coincidence that Casey having multiple seizures of an unknown cause was written into the storyline?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458875 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he's still working the holy war angle. Didn't I read somewhere that he raised the 10 grand for the Mexico trip?
@WeirdReport
USAF removes "God" from logo while Catholic Universities remove crosses to not "offend" Muslim students. We're in a Holy War. We're losing.
Retweeted by RJ Grund
Thanks for the prop JG. I know you'll be glad to know I didn't mention Casey in connection with your pop in that post.:P

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#458876 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
@WeirdReport
Retweeted by RJ Grund
Dianeax stalks RG on twitter as you do here on topix. That is the reason I believe you are @dianeax from Fl, not to mention your multiple proxy fails, sweet eva.

Jes sayin
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458877 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
@WeirdReport
Retweeted by RJ Grund
That L.A. Marzulli would have to ask the public for donations to fund Richard Grund and crew's trip to Chichenitza in December I thought was a positive sign, since it indicated RG or his followers couldn't even scrounge up $12000 to fund such a monumental event. That to me means he pretty much has lost his flock or at best it consists of a few who live on food stamps and have nothing to lose by their dreams of becoming mighty in god's kingdom - a future HallelujahLand..
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458878 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
I wonder what this means? Religious groups can't get along very well within their own organizations as it is. How does he think they will manage to combine and take over as one huge group?
All of this push toward "protecting" religion is a precursor to One World Religion that will accept no resistance or criticism.#NWO
Now he's talking out of the other side of his mouth.

It's clear RGs earlier claims to be standing at the frontline to fight a violent spiritual war against the devil who was taking over the world by demons replacing human entities and impregnating females with demon seed which was clearly nondenominational except for his followers and had a future vision of a One World Ruler.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458879 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dianeax stalks RG on twitter as you do here on topix. That is the reason I believe you are @dianeax from Fl, not to mention your multiple proxy fails, sweet eva.
Jes sayin
I'm not stalking him dummy. I'm talking about his tweets that he's made public. He's asked the public for money to finance his Mexico trip so surely he wouldn't care if people discuss it. Am I saying anything about him in relation to Casey? Noooo....I just find all this religious mumbo jumbo fascinating. He's no different than any other religious public figure in that respect. Is he really that thin-skinned that he can't handle people talking about his religion? I thought that's where witnessing to others came into the picture. What the heck is he going to Mexico for, if not to spread the word about himself and his self-proclaimed awesomeness? What's he going to do if someone there tells him he's fullahorseshit? Have them arrested for "stalking"?

And your proxy nattering is ridiculous lol. But it seems to make you happy so please carry on with your nonsense.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458880 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jes sayin
Either krissy is taking to herself or there's more than one person posting under that name.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#458882 Oct 11, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jes sayin
There-I gave you good judge-its for your post. No need for thanks. I'm just a giver like that.

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458884 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stalking him dummy. I'm talking about his tweets that he's made public. He's asked the public for money to finance his Mexico trip so surely he wouldn't care if people discuss it. Am I saying anything about him in relation to Casey? Noooo....I just find all this religious mumbo jumbo fascinating. He's no different than any other religious public figure in that respect. Is he really that thin-skinned that he can't handle people talking about his religion? I thought that's where witnessing to others came into the picture. What the heck is he going to Mexico for, if not to spread the word about himself and his self-proclaimed awesomeness? What's he going to do if someone there tells him he's fullahorseshit? Have them arrested for "stalking"?
And your proxy nattering is ridiculous lol. But it seems to make you happy so please carry on with your nonsense.
I find it fascinating as well, and his latest mumbo-jumbo about some feathered serpent god arising.

He somehow thinks people are going to fall to their knees in awe and worship a snake? I bet a local would take a long shot at it and so much for that! LOL
Zap

Riverside, CA

#458885 Oct 11, 2012
These two post prove that that both of these nutters knows nothing about the case and tries to make ZG the bad one - Never Casey,. No need to bother to even try and help them get their twisted facts straight! Like both not even knowing where or how Casey used ZG kids names ! Both has said ZG has not been harassed or harmed - yet 4 years later and they both still bad mouth her - I remember one post Liz made a while back about ZF kids having different fathers and how she lives of others money and dont even work!
( Pot meet kettle)
LizW wrote:
Right from the beginning Casey A maintained that the imaginary nanny was young and had no children.
Not even the real ZG or her lawyers are claiming Casey A mentioned ZG's children's names or anything about the car.
It seems it's just internet bloggers that have spiraled this story out of control.
Nothing matches ZG with Casey's ZFG except maybe a visit to those apartments and at this point I'm not even sure ZG was ever really at those apartments. <quoted text>
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can provide a link to prove these allegations you make, I will eat my words. From all I can find Casey did not give her name but a similar name, a similar make of car, did not have NY plates, did not give her kids names (in fact she said that ZFG didn't have kids) and ZGofK didn't fill out an application in an apartment but in the office.
So, in my brain, your made up info means nothing.
I haven't harassed her, or bad mouthed her. I claim she is responsible for her actions that caused her to be the media sensation she became. It is all about personal responsibility.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458886 Oct 11, 2012
Zap wrote:
Like both not even knowing where or how Casey used ZG kids names !
According to what's released in discovery, Casey told authorities ZFG was twenty-five years old and had no children.

But according to media reports the storyline goes that her defense wants what she told investigators to be blocked from the civil case, so how about you tell all of us WHEN Casey used ZG kids names?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458887 Oct 11, 2012
Do you recall, ZGs referred to one of her children as KC?

What a coincidence, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458888 Oct 11, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it fascinating as well, and his latest mumbo-jumbo about some feathered serpent god arising.
He somehow thinks people are going to fall to their knees in awe and worship a snake? I bet a local would take a long shot at it and so much for that! LOL
According to the judgeits, two people who read this thread are willing to worship a snake. LOL

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#458889 Oct 11, 2012
Sweet Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Sugar! Hope everything is great with you and yours!!
Hey Diane, how's it axing?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#458890 Oct 11, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the judgeits, two people who read this thread are willing to worship a snake. LOL
Prolly WEB and Dawg.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458891 Oct 11, 2012
Sweet Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Sugar! Hope everything is great with you and yours!!
It's great here! Hows the bambino?

“Twofer one”

isn't always a deal

#458892 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
There-I gave you good judge-its for your post. No need for thanks. I'm just a giver like that.
:-)
WHOAAA, what a coinky dinky.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#458893 Oct 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't let their evil efforts get to you. A #troll is a #troll and being hateful is what they do. It's their nature.

I guess he thinks of you as a troll=O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Mr Lib 1,252,410
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 4 hr groidsmashet 49
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,997
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,384
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,172
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 27,317
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,003
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages