Ticked off! @ Whoopi's wardrobe horror, commando bikers

Whoopi Goldberg must think every day is Halloween ! We spend our taxes on dog parks, jogging and bicycle paths instead of flood control, keeping retention ponds mowed, maintaining water drains in Seminole ... Full Story
Jessica

United States

#27 Sep 24, 2008
Ha! Ha! I just turned on The View and Whoppi is wearing a black suit! She looks better in her regular clothes, they have more personality.
Maria

United States

#28 Sep 24, 2008
Joel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, are you on the defensive because I'm right?
Your opinion has no merit yet you challenge mine?
Have a great liberal Whoopi day.
Where does the HUGE chip on her shoulder come from?
Am I Missing Something

Orlando, FL

#29 Sep 24, 2008
Maybe I'm taking things out of context, but as far as the second gripe is concerned, just out of couriosity, how much money should the government of Seminole County spend on leaving people destitute, and for that matter, why should any tax money be spent to make people destitute ("We spend our taxes on...leaving people destitute?)?
Maria

United States

#30 Sep 24, 2008
Joel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, are you on the defensive because I'm right?
Your opinion has no merit yet you challenge mine?
Have a great liberal Whoopi day.
I meant why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? What is the big deal about being right re: someone you don't even know? Is liberal a bad word? It is a compliment to me.

Since: Apr 08

Brooklyn, New York

#31 Sep 24, 2008
Ahhh, another purse has been recovered. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Unfortunately, it did not happen at Publix this time.
PkD

Orlando, FL

#32 Sep 24, 2008
Re the reduced sizes in the grocery store - the costs to make the products are rising and that gets passed on to the consumer. You can pay more for the same size or pay the same for a smaller size. At least smaller sizes are good for the diet!

Re Whoopie - Why do you care?
Enough Already

Washington, DC

#33 Sep 24, 2008
I'm ticked at people who think the escalators do not go fast enough and feel they must run down them. Run on the stairs if you must.

Stand to one side as anyone with any manners would do to allow people to move at their pace, not yours.
PkD

Orlando, FL

#35 Sep 24, 2008
Dan wrote:
Let's see....the father blames his ex for his daughter abandoning her children and she is now on her 4th marriage.
Two thoughts: 1. Is this an example of the "sanctity of marriage"? 2. Isn't it too bad that we can't spay and neuter people.
Doesn't this make it obvious why we need to protect marriage by banning gay marriages?(In case you missed it, that was sarcasm)

Since: Aug 08

Orlando, FL

#36 Sep 24, 2008
orlando native wrote:
<quoted text>Reread that again. It is the mother of the daughter that is ticked off.
You read that over again, it is the father talking. He blames his former wife, the daughter's mother.
So Sumi

AOL

#37 Sep 24, 2008
orlando native wrote:
<quoted text>Reread that again. It is the mother of the daughter that is ticked off.
No you are wrong. I reread it. It says "I know her mother, my ex, is behind a lot of this." If her mother is this person's ex then that would make him (the one Ticked Off) the father.

Orlando, FL

#38 Sep 24, 2008
Am I Missing Something wrote:
Maybe I'm taking things out of context, but as far as the second gripe is concerned, just out of couriosity, how much money should the government of Seminole County spend on leaving people destitute, and for that matter, why should any tax money be spent to make people destitute ("We spend our taxes on...leaving people destitute?)?
That really did not make much sense. I wonder if some words were left out. Although the government does not spend money to make people destitute, there are a lot of life long "victims" out there who blame them.

“The dog buried my kid”

Knoxville, TN

#39 Sep 24, 2008
orlando native wrote:
"I know her mother, my ex, is behind a lot of this."
It is the father of the daughter that is upset.
Too Bad

Orlando, FL

#40 Sep 24, 2008
Joel wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are such a liberal dummycrat.
It seems like every time I see you post, you use the same sentence. Maybe you should try to come up with another idea.
Joel

Orlando, FL

#41 Sep 24, 2008
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? What is the big deal about being right re: someone you don't even know? Is liberal a bad word? It is a compliment to me.
Like I said dummycrat. Have a great day.
Joel

Orlando, FL

#42 Sep 24, 2008
Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like every time I see you post, you use the same sentence. Maybe you should try to come up with another idea.
At least I'm consistent which is more than I can say for the lying cover up liberals.
Over View

AOL

#43 Sep 24, 2008
PkD wrote:
Re Whoopie - Why do you care?
We've spent many years trying to build a nation that has respect for all nationalities and races of people. For her to say that it's OK to use what most consider a derogotory term and that some other people have been punished for using, is insensitive and arrogant. The "N Word" is a derogatory term (There's nothing endearing about it) and if most of us including Especially our black brothers and sisters find it offensive She should not think that She has a special license to use it.
Orlando Reader

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Sep 24, 2008
To the person who said her daughter abandoned her two daughters, it sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#45 Sep 24, 2008
Whoopi is a nut. Sort of like a pumpkin. We spend our taxes? I believe your mistaken. Other fools spend our taxes on worthless crap. I'm ticked off at bicyclists? Guy's or Gal's. I like the see through on the Gal's. I'm ticked at my daughter. Sound like your daughter is a worthless round heel. Hey GI. Shrunken products. Everything is getting smaller except the price.
WhackjobAlert

Lake Mary, FL

#46 Sep 24, 2008
orlando native wrote:
No it isn't. Reread the last line. It is the father stating that his daughter's mother is partially to blame.
WhackjobAlert

Lake Mary, FL

#48 Sep 24, 2008
Sorry to cover the same topic as several others with my last post. I should have known someone would have caught it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min IBdaMann 49,303
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min johnplustwomore 1,155,432
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 44 min Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Marley 70,619
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr T-REX 490,361
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 3 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Kaligirl 96,690
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Casselberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST

NBC Sports11:09AM