Ticked off! @ Whoopi's wardrobe horror, commando bikers

Whoopi Goldberg must think every day is Halloween ! We spend our taxes on dog parks, jogging and bicycle paths instead of flood control, keeping retention ponds mowed, maintaining water drains in Seminole ... Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DriveBy Poster

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Sep 24, 2008
The inflation of grocery prices is a fact of life (especially now as an unintended ripple effect of funneling corn into gas tanks). They can either raise prices for the same size or shrink the size and keep the price the same. An alert consumer is aware of both. Be a smart consumer! I don't look at the price; I look at the unit price (per ounce, etc.). That's the key figure. You can boycott all you want, but it happens pretty much across the board.
Dan

Sterling, VA

#3 Sep 24, 2008
Let's see....the father blames his ex for his daughter abandoning her children and she is now on her 4th marriage.

Two thoughts: 1. Is this an example of the "sanctity of marriage"? 2. Isn't it too bad that we can't spay and neuter people.
Maria

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2008
Whoopi Goldberg must think every day is Halloween!

A confident woman has her own style that expresses who she is and her artistic side. So many women are slaves of the fashion industry and often look llike they are wearing costumes from the fashion pages. One thing l enjoy about being 48, is that I have had time to develop my 'personal style' which even a former editor of a high fashion magazine wrote about in an article I read. She said the older a woman gets, she learns what looks good on her. I believe people in arts and entertainment and those who are involved in social issues, like to not only express their views vocally, but by the clothing they wear. I admire Whoopi's sense of confidence and although I like her style, Barbara knows and Joy know what looks good on them, they aren't fashion victims either. I can't stand that Elizabeth Hasseloff, so I can't be unbiased re: he wardrobe. She is such a prig.
Juan

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2008
Dan wrote:
Let's see....the father blames his ex for his daughter abandoning her children and she is now on her 4th marriage.
Two thoughts: 1. Is this an example of the "sanctity of marriage"? 2. Isn't it too bad that we can't spay and neuter people.
I have a feeling you and your partner wont have this problem.
Maria

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2008
DonteNCedric wrote:
Whoppi Goldberg is Halloween..a screaming black banshee..who never knows when to shut up and is practically wrong 99 and 44 one hundredths per cent pf the time. Like Ivory soap, her s** floats!
That is so funny, because if I substitute Elizabeth Hasslehoff for whoppie and change black to white, that is exactly what I was going to say!
huh

Melbourne, FL

#9 Sep 24, 2008
"I'm ticked at a reporter who pronounces his name "Burrito" but looks more like a chalupa. Please save your "r" trills for when you go to the island to impress friends and relatives."

So you are ticked off at someone for using good grammar? That's a change!! If he wasn't pronouncing it CORRECTLY then I'm sure someone would be all over him too. Geesh, get a grip!
Joel

Orlando, FL

#10 Sep 24, 2008
Maria wrote:
Whoopi Goldberg must think every day is Halloween!
A confident woman has her own style that expresses who she is and her artistic side. So many women are slaves of the fashion industry and often look llike they are wearing costumes from the fashion pages. One thing l enjoy about being 48, is that I have had time to develop my 'personal style' which even a former editor of a high fashion magazine wrote about in an article I read. She said the older a woman gets, she learns what looks good on her. I believe people in arts and entertainment and those who are involved in social issues, like to not only express their views vocally, but by the clothing they wear. I admire Whoopi's sense of confidence and although I like her style, Barbara knows and Joy know what looks good on them, they aren't fashion victims either. I can't stand that Elizabeth Hasseloff, so I can't be unbiased re: he wardrobe. She is such a prig.
And you are such a liberal dummycrat.
BabyCakes

Winter Park, FL

#11 Sep 24, 2008
"I'm ticked at a reporter who pronounces his name "Burrito" but looks more like a chalupa. Please save your "r" trills for when you go to the island to impress friends and relatives."

So you are ticked off at someone for using good grammar? That's a change!! If he wasn't pronouncing it CORRECTLY then I'm sure someone would be all over him too. Geesh, get a grip!

I agree!!! Racists always find something to bitch about
Some Other Guy

Orlando, FL

#12 Sep 24, 2008
Dan wrote:

Is this an example of the "sanctity of marriage"?
This is an example of people treating marriage as if it's worth no more than all the cheap substitutes for it.
think

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2008
huh wrote:
It is HIS NAME after all. He can pronounce it any way he wants.
Frank

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2008
Even though I disagree with their politics, Joy and Barbara know what looks good on them. Whoopi is, unfortunately, a walking disaster. She could take a cue from Ellen DeGeneres, who went the casual route but with some style.
Over View

AOL

#15 Sep 24, 2008
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny, because if I substitute Elizabeth Hasslehoff for whoppie and change black to white, that is exactly what I was going to say!
Ah Yes, Elizabeth, She doesn't want the "N Word" to be used in any form at any time. She's just Sooo Bad. But Whoopie, She can Jump Up and use The "N Word" Over and Over in a Hateful rant on National TV with the most horrible vicious scowl on her face and then say that it is a term of "ENDEARMENT?" and she says it's OK if she uses it.(I still find it hard to believe what I saw) And then she gets away with that rant without so much as a reprimand, suspension or even a scolding? Whoopie! for Whoopie. Wouldn't the world be such a better place if everyone was like Whoopie? NOT!
UF ALUM

Altamonte Springs, FL

#18 Sep 24, 2008
Haha... I said this yesterday... when people notice that they are paying the same price for less product in the grocery store, they get furious.

When Urban Myer makes a comment about a rule change that has reduced the number of plays per game in college football by 15-30%, people label him a crybaby.

I think this sums up the old stereotype that Americans are fat and stupid.
Maria

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2008
Joel wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are such a liberal dummycrat.
"Dummycrat"? The depth of your intellect is as shallow as your opinion.
Haley

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2008
Whitey the Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end the only people who watch this drivel, are lazy stupid, fat broads with nothing better to do with their lives, except amuse themselves with the freak show...
and yet you seem to know all about it
Oh brother

Saint Cloud, FL

#22 Sep 24, 2008
I'm ticked off at employers who allow sexual harassers to continue working in the workplace even when MULTIPLE complaints have been made. Thanks to the good ol' boy mentality..
orlando native

United States

#23 Sep 24, 2008
Dan wrote:
Reread that again. It is the mother of the daughter that is ticked off.
Macks

AOL

#24 Sep 24, 2008
"•It began some years ago when "one-pound" coffee cans shrunk from 16 ounces to 13 ounces or fewer. Now "half-gallon" ice cream has shrunk to 1.75 quarts or less. Would you buy a car with 3.75 wheels? Let us all refuse to buy into shrunken products!"

Yeah, Even the Canned Tuna has been affected. The Can is still the same size as it's been for over 50 years. The contents are a very different story though. The Cans are almost half empty. But, I think the manufacturers like to think of the Cans as half Full. LOL
Joel

Orlando, FL

#25 Sep 24, 2008
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dummycrat"? The depth of your intellect is as shallow as your opinion.
Wow, are you on the defensive because I'm right?
Your opinion has no merit yet you challenge mine?
Have a great liberal Whoopi day.
Joel

Orlando, FL

#26 Sep 24, 2008
Oh brother wrote:
I'm ticked off at employers who allow sexual harassers to continue working in the workplace even when MULTIPLE complaints have been made. Thanks to the good ol' boy mentality..
Your manager is not doing his/her job. Take your complaint to HR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min AN other 488,185
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,115,015
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min OzRitz 46,991
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 50 min Games Champ Riggies 9,087
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 52 min Games Champ Riggies 17,109
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 54 min Marco 8
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Gustavito Velez 1,840

Flood Watch for Seminole County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Casselberry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Casselberry Jobs

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Casselberry News, Events & Info