'Marinade Dave' stirs up blog, Casey Anthony case

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

Among friends, Dave Knechel has always been known for three things: loyalty, fairness and dependability.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 29, 2012
Captain Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Well that didn't last long.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/211/justice-fo...

Help stop Marinade Dave Knechel from interfering in Caylee's Justice! He is guilty of embellishing his relationship with Judge Strickland, causing the Judge's recusal from the case. Dave Knechel is guilty of witness tampering, inserting himself in the case by accosting the Prosecutors and Defense in the case(as pictured). In his quest for fame he will probably approach the jurors. He is a menace to the court and doing everything he can to derail Justice by creating a mistrial. We demand that his Marinade Dave Wordpress and Blogspot blogs be shut down, on which he is actively soliciting Blood Money from Caylee's murder. Please don't let Caylee not get the Justice she deserves!

dave friend

Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

hey, is there a blog where we can find out what this guy did? did he realy ask for money? ladies room video??
bystander

Chilliwack, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
at approx 6:30 into video.
at approx 3:50 in
Yes he asked for money - see his tip jar - his request reads
Let me assure you, this is not something I really want to do. At the moment, I am unemployed and I would like to continue attending the Casey Anthony hearings and shoot video footage of locations of interest.
wow

Barrington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Yes Dave did do all those things and more. BAB uses ONLY Daves own words against him, have you seen what he did to little Kyron Hormans father? All in his rush to sensationalize his blog and keep the 10 or so women who whorship him and send him money happy. I haven't decided what is worse, Dave and his lack of class or the doddering 80 year olds who at this stage in their lives have picked him as a hero.

Read at BAB, you'll see only humour in refuting his crass posts and remarks. Go to HOTDOGDAVES, you can read EVERY word of filth this cretan every posted, and then deleted from his blogs. Why he has not been sued yet is beyond me, perhaps he picks his victims well, but in the case of Kyrons father, he screwed the pooch.
Magnolia blooms

Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

You old biddies don't have anything better to do than focus on a silly blogger? Why don't you spend your time volunteering or doing something worthwhile? You must have no idea how moronic y'all sound, especially wasting so much energy on something you can do nothing about. Go drink some prune juice.
snoopysnot

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

I am volunteering at BAB in an effort to call attention to a moronic dysfunctional blogger.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

OPEN LETTER TO CONCERNED CITIZENS REGARDING JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY
With regards to the blogger, Dave Knechel that caused the Honorable Judge Stan Strickland to be recused from the case, At the time the recusal occurred, Mr. Knechel claimed to be a “defense scapegoat”, and on his blog ( marinadedave.com ) he repeatedly stated his hatred of the defense for using him in such a “desperate” act. For your review, items that may refute Mr. Knechel’s claims. First, is proof that he is now emailing the defense (The Baez Law Firm) directly.
Date: Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:29 AM
Subject:
To: info@baezlawfirm.com
Second, a picture of him handing his business card directly to Jose Baez.
Mr. Knechel’s behavior is in direct conflict with his claims of being a victim of the defense. Reviewing the actions that he took during the Judge’s recusal will illuminate his character or lack thereof. Mr Knechel exaggerated his interaction with the Judge Strickland in (3) three different ways.
1) He claims on his blog that the film of his conversation with Judge Strickland was spliced and one minute is missing.
2) He embellished that Judge Strickland had personally called him on the phone twice and the Judge’s wife also called him.
3) He then went on to his blog to claim he had lunch with all the members of the prosecution, defense and Judge Strickland at the Wafflehouse.
All of this is verifiable on his blog or by a google or utube search. So what exactly happened for Mr.Knechel to flip-flop his entire belief system? There is widespread suspicion that Mr. Knechel presented the information of his conversation with Judge Strickland in advance to Cindy Anthony and he embellished it to get her attention and that of the defense, then acted indignant as a cover-up. Mr. Knechel’s clearly stated motivation is to gain Cindy Anthony’s favor so he may obtain an interview with her and/or her daughter. Mr. Knechel has clearly stated on his blog that he would like to get close enough to Casey and look at her “ta-ta’s”. Upon review of Mr. Knechel’s writings and behaviors before and after the fact, point to his collusion in the recusal.
Additionally, it is of importance to note, Mr. Knechel, fancies himself a journalist, when he has no training at all as such. He is not employed for any media affiliate, nor does he have any code of ethics he subscibes to, or self-control. As proof that he cares little for justice or memory of a murdered toddler, he has video taped the toilet where he claims Caylee Anthony has “peed’ in the last minute of this video link:
Mr. Knechel compulsively attends every single hearing (even status hearings) in the Anthony case and can be seen on the court tapes consistently approaching the attorneys for both sides as well as the defendants parents. He tries to sit as close as possible to all of these people and develop friendships in this setting which he brags about in his blog. He obviously has no respect for the justice system or the sanctity of a court room.
Apparently though, what Mr. Knechel does understand the magnitude of the case and the money it could generate for him. Fact being, he is unemployed, and lives off a “tip jar” on his blog that collects blood-soaked money. He is financially desperate and motivated to do anything he can to gain his 15 minutes of fame back, as he even waves to the court cameras while a hearing is in progress. It would, therefore, be reasonable to conclude he could justify attempting contact with a jury member. Keep in mind, the recusal of Judge Strickland has already changed the outcome of the case. There is an innocent victim in this case that counts on us, the citizens to bring her justice.
DAVE KNECHEL MUST BE BANNED FROM THE CAYLEE ANTHONY TRIAL!
PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION AND FORWARD IT TO PEOPLE THAT CARE!
justin observation

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Casselberry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••