'Boycott Florida' movement underway

'Boycott Florida' movement underway

There are 159 comments on the WTLV story from Jul 18, 2013, titled 'Boycott Florida' movement underway. In it, WTLV reports that:

George Zimmerman leaves the courtroom at the end of the day during his trial in Seminole circuit court July 5, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

Robert Leatherman

Hickory, NC

#67 Jul 20, 2013
hmm wrote:
just spent a wonderful week in the sunshine state. Can't wait to go back
We hadn't planned a trip to Florida this year, but you
can bet the farm we'll be going now.
I just booked our hotel a few minutes ago.
Why not?
It's called a "support Zimmerman" holiday.
Anti-boycott here we come.
Next year, we may go twice.
alan

Livonia, LA

#68 Jul 20, 2013
if all the aholes who don't accept the jury verdict boycott fla.then fla.is definetly the place to go to for a thug free vacation!sounds like the best free advertisement fla ever got?the blacks and wanna be black liberal whites wont be there to trash up fla!sounds like the time to go see beautiful fla!you boycotters can go see chicago and dc?the smell there is more to what youre used to!
Robert Leatherman

Hickory, NC

#69 Jul 20, 2013
hmm wrote:
just spent a wonderful week in the sunshine state. Can't wait to go back
Good.
I'm going, too.
This boycott is going to backfire, big time.
Allison Rachesky

Dallas, TX

#70 Jul 20, 2013
Don't worry no one will boycott Florida. It has the best beaches, amusement parks and the best citrus in the world!
Robert Leatherman

Hickory, NC

#71 Jul 20, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mentioned South Africa. Since the black ANC takeover, South Africa has been rapidly turning into a third world hell hole with crime and violence against whites growing exponentially; proving that blacks are incapable of governing themselves and always will be dependent on whites for survival.
Go ahead and research this for yourself. You then may want to think twice before making such a foolish statement.
Amen to that !
See what old Abe said.
Abraham Lincoln Quote

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)
Alrighty Then

Houston, TX

#74 Jul 20, 2013
The not guilty verdict is the best thing that has happened in the last five years. When does this "supposedly" boycott going to happen? I need to know dates so that we can make our vacation plans around it. It'll be the best time to go!

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#75 Jul 20, 2013
stingray wrote:
George Zimmerman killed a black kid for no reason. Maybe he felt like using his gun on a human.(Why is this loon carrying a gun In the first place?) Was Trayvon the first black kid he found to use his gun on? Then they have his gun back to him.
I'm white and I have a black foster son. He is a great kid with no hate in him.
Who taught Zimmerman to be such a hater? Babies aren't born to hate, but he will surely stand before God one day, and he might be very surprised since he claimed "This was God's will."
He killed Trayvon in self-defense. Bottom line. His life was in danger as he was getting his head bashed in or UFC'd as some call it. He was also physically smaller than Trayvon so size was a justification for a smaller guy to use deadly force. Sure, he may be wrong in following and confronting Trayvon. But that's the only thing he should be guilty of. George has concealed handgun permit, that is why he can carry a gun. And, you don't know what kind of kid Trayvon is. All you believe is how the media portrayed him to be.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#76 Jul 20, 2013
Allison Rachesky wrote:
Don't worry no one will boycott Florida. It has the best beaches, amusement parks and the best citrus in the world!
Only the dirtbags will boycott Florida. We don't need 'em around.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#77 Jul 20, 2013
alan wrote:
if all the aholes who don't accept the jury verdict boycott fla.then fla.is definetly the place to go to for a thug free vacation!sounds like the best free advertisement fla ever got?the blacks and wanna be black liberal whites wont be there to trash up fla!sounds like the time to go see beautiful fla!you boycotters can go see chicago and dc?the smell there is more to what youre used to!
That's the way I like it.:)
going 2x

Netherlands

#78 Jul 20, 2013
I'm making an extra trip now. I just confirmed a vacation.
tiffany

Lehigh Acres, FL

#79 Jul 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Boycotts work both ways. We cannot let the Trayvon's of the world decide what defines a civilized society. We are going to Florida on vacation for 3 weeks. Next year we can go to Vegas.
Who cares? If Trayvon was your child u would have a different opinion.
tiffany

Lehigh Acres, FL

#80 Jul 20, 2013
alan wrote:
Prejudice you are..I hope your kids don't follow your parental advice
michelle

Lehigh Acres, FL

#81 Jul 20, 2013
Robert Leatherman wrote:
<quoted text>
We hadn't planned a trip to Florida this year, but you
can bet the farm we'll be going now.
I just booked our hotel a few minutes ago.
Why not?
It's called a "support Zimmerman" holiday.
Anti-boycott here we come.
Next year, we may go twice.
Come to Fl.
And while u playing golf the black man will be banging your wife.
Amy

Lehigh Acres, FL

#82 Jul 20, 2013
Alrighty Then wrote:
The not guilty verdict is the best thing that has happened in the last five years. When does this "supposedly" boycott going to happen? I need to know dates so that we can make our vacation plans around it. It'll be the best time to go!
Research this: More whites receive public assistance than blacks.
Alrighty Then

Houston, TX

#83 Jul 20, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Research this: More whites receive public assistance than blacks.
Research it for what reason? That has nothing to do with my vacation plans around the boycott dates.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#84 Jul 20, 2013
tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
All the victims of black on white crime would chime in. But they can't! Their parents have been muted also by the new world order elitist media wing.
BarShickObama

West Plains, MO

#85 Jul 21, 2013
I hear you can get a guided tour of the crime scene complete with narrative. And Skittles sales have increased since they use them to make the recreation more realistic.
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#86 Jul 21, 2013
If the dopehead punk were my child I would have called the cops on his sorry punk ass to haul him away to jail long before he ever had a chance to viciously attack anyone. THAT is what responsible parenting is alla about.
tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat74

United States

#87 Jul 21, 2013
If Trayvon was my child, he wouldn't be high on drugs, and would have politely answered any questions Mr Zimmerman had for him, and gone on home, and been alive today. He would never viciously attack another human being just for the hell of it. No, Trayvon was not my child, or the child of loving parents that would have civilized him!!
Cat74

United States

#88 Jul 21, 2013
BTW, these low info voters never miss a chance do they? They want you to now boycott Disney, Koch brothers, Fox, and Oranges too. They really are nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr DJTrump 1,617,599
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr lisa 98,544
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 514,129
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) 6 hr CAL 112
Coke for tourist 19 hr jimi-yank 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Wiley_Kyote 73,851
News Club Juana will close to clear way for bridge (Jun '06) Sep 29 Club J Fan 11

Casselberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Casselberry Mortgages